Rest in Peace Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the Intel that was also backed by Gore, Clinton and Kerry? You nut jobs need to give it a rest. You get dumber each year.

Sure, they were dumb enough to believe it.

Oh, you want to give it a rest. You'll get all frothy over Benghazi where half a dozen US nationals were killed, but you don't mind thousands killed and 10s of thousands wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq in a war based on lies.

I'd put my IQ up against yours any day of the week.

I have said nothing about Benghazi, however, you being the partisan nutter that you are just pipe up with your nonsense. I didn't think anything was there, so you are wrong again. Then back to your someone "lied" BS. Nut jobs are nut jobs, and if you believe Bush lied, if you believe wrong doing in Benghazi, you are a partisan nut job, no matter what your precious IQ is.

It shows that almost half of Dems voted for it. That's a lot in a divided Congress with a Republican president.

But you can't put it on Dems when nearly all GoPers voted for it.
What I put on dems is the lie that it was 'Bush's war'. That and dem pressure to remove troops too soon because dems can't get out of the '60's and want to play Vietnam protest again, all resulting in the creation of ISIS.

I have said nothing about Benghazi, however, you being the partisan nutter that you are just pipe up with your nonsense. I didn't think anything was there, so you are wrong again. Then back to your someone "lied" BS. Nut jobs are nut jobs, and if you believe Bush lied, if you believe wrong doing in Benghazi, you are a partisan nut job, no matter what your precious IQ is.

You have no idea what I believe or not believe. I just try and play to the lowest common denominator and put things in terms shills like you understand. Obviously need to simplify even more for the likes of you. I'm about as partisan as Eddie The Eagle is a great ski jumper.

What I put on dems is the lie that it was 'Bush's war'. That and dem pressure to remove troops too soon because dems can't get out of the '60's and want to play Vietnam protest again, all resulting in the creation of ISIS.

Total crap. ISIS was formed out of former Hussein generals and Ba'ath party members. Absolutely brought about by Bush's choice of war. He started it. He owns it.

Many might beg to differ, and it's just the way that we fought wars that changed. The circumstances for the troops remained the same "Win or Lose".

They may beg to differ, but there is only one criterion to use: What threat did Vietnam pose to the US? Answer: None. As was proven when the US lost.

Ditto Iraq and Afghanistan.
Germany posed no immediate threat to the US when entered the war, but as with other nations, if you sit back and do nothing, then we might well be speaking German today. The domino affect is always out there, so if you leave your allies behind, then you might as well get ready for the fall just like our allies have fallen over time. We are not immune to war, and especially if our vital interest are at stake.

Germany declared war on the U.S.

Bob Hope coming out against the war would have ended it two years earlier

Sometimes supporting the troops is not making them laugh but looking out for their well being
. Winning that war should have been the order of the day, and us not bowing down to freaks & hippies who didn't know their butt from a hole in the ground is where it all went wrong & where we went wrong. It's been a shame and a sham ever since. It opened up Pandora's box, and it all but erased our victories in Europe and in the Pacific theater.

The "freaks and hippies" we're proven correct about Vietnam

It was the war Hawks who wrapped themselves in the American flag who sent 60,000 boys to their deaths
War hawks like Kennedy and Johnson?
Kennedy refused to send ground troops and it cost him his life. If LBJ and Nixon were still here I would want them tried for war crimes. They`re gone but there is another murdering piece of shit living in exile on a fake ranch in Texas. Do you want to know why 4,500 died looking for wmds? Me too.
. You anti-war, anti-American libs don't understand that if we as a nation go to war, then we go to win it, but then with all your interference and undermining of the nation from within, we just end up dying for nothing almost everytime now. Also if you think this nation will never go to war again or get out of the ones we're in by your standards of doing things, then we will lose and lose and lose right on and on everytime. America is tired of losing under you libs or because of you libs.

If Congress declares war, probably 'libs' (whatever that means) and the rest of us would support it, because it would have been done democratically; i.e;, voted on by elected officials, not decided by questionable persons (in the legal sense of 'person').

You have no idea what I believe or not believe. I just try and play to the lowest common denominator and put things in terms shills like you understand. Obviously need to simplify even more for the likes of you. I'm about as partisan as Eddie The Eagle is a great ski jumper.

Then don't try to frame me as pretending to know what I believe. Not sure why you think you can tell me what I believe and then when it is done in turn you berate me. Sounds nutter to me. I don't know Eddie the Eagle nor do I care what you or him do, that is not my business.

BTW: Nice way to get off the subject after I made my point and made it stick.

Last edited:

Total crap. ISIS was formed out of former Hussein generals and Ba'ath party members. Absolutely brought about by Bush's choice of war. He started it. He owns it.
ISIS became the threat they are today as a result of Obama retreating from Iraq. That's why Obama himself referred to them initially as JV. Because he had no idea what he enabled.
Change the channel.

Then don't try to frame me as pretending to know what I believe. Not sure why you think you can tell me what I believe and then when it is done in turn you berate me. Sounds nutter to me. I don't know Eddie the Eagle nor do I care what you or him do, that is not my business.

When people start calling me a partisan nutjob based on nothing, then they get what they deserve.

ISIS became the threat they are today as a result of Obama retreating from Iraq. That's why Obama himself referred to them initially as JV. Because he had no idea what he enabled.
Change the channel.

Right - so all the Righties bleating on and on how Obama was staying too long in the ME, and now bleating on his withdrawal caused ISIS. he's in a lose-lose situation with you guys...

When people start calling me a partisan nutjob based on nothing, then they get what they deserve.

You tell me I get all frothy over Benghazi, you started down the partisan bullshit with me and then you get pissed when I return in kind, so quit playing the game and I won't play the game either, comprehende? You got what you deserved because I pitched it right back at you and you got your panties in a wet wad.

You tell me I get all frothy over Benghazi.

Oh, cool. So you agree Behghazi wasn't Clinton's fault? Thank you..

I have been saying that but you went off on me you, because you ASSume a lot and doesn't read what is written.

I also believe Clinton, Gore, Kerry all knew, as did Bush that Iraq had WMDs. They all agreed with Bush. So to me the evidence on both sides have been clear. You on the other hand don't believe Bush, but will believe Obama. I want to vote Sanders. I'm not as partisan as you are. Maybe someday you will figure out that not everyone is a partisan nutter.

Change the channel.

Right - so all the Righties bleating on and on how Obama was staying too long in the ME, and now bleating on his withdrawal caused ISIS. he's in a lose-lose situation with you guys...
You have no idea about what you're saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back