Rest in Peace Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP
I'll repeat my question here: having seen clips of Clay in his near stupor state, why doesn't boxing do more to prevent this outcome the way the NFL is being pressured to do? I figure a ruthless boxing audience wouldn't buy that product. But they may accept it over time.

The Greatest of All Time!

Watch Obama try to capitalize off Ali legacy to make himself be in the same category. Obama pays his respects.
Uh uh uh uh uh -float uh uh uh -like a butterfly uh uh uh uh uh -sting uh uh uh uh -like uh a bee. Stutterer of all time.

200.gif

You have been reported for altering my expression of condolences and my avatar name.
Your "condolences" are not welcome here you racist son of a bitch. You don'tevenrespect the man enough to call him by his legally changed name. Fuck you!

JQPublic1 What a hateful fuckface you are. There is a thing called the 1st Amendment in the USA. Try reading all about it. I grew up with his name being Cassius Clay, which I always respected. Moohamed Ali is his stage name, not the one given to by his momma and daddy. Who the fuck are you to say it is racist to call him by his given name? Fuck you up the ass, asshole! I reported the alteration of my expression of condolences. Fuck off!

The end of an era. Ali was one of a kind.

Athletes show us what the will is capable of when they find a way to reach back for something extra. Ali did that over and over. And stood up for his principles even when it cost him prime years -- and then came back anyway.

Respiratory problems are one of the common uninvited guests that Parkinson's brings in. My Dad suffered with it for the last ten years of his life.

A legend has died. Let's leave politics alone. R.I.P. Muhammad Ali.
I didn't start it. The namby pamby social justice warriors peeked out of their safe space to try to force the rest of us on what we are permitted to say. Fuck them. Address your complaint to them. There was nothing wrong in what I wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back