Responsible gun owner doesn't shoot gun armed criminal, knows the criminal has no bullets...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Breaking the myth held by the anti gunner that American gun owners are blood thirsty killers, who use their guns to measure their penis.....this law abiding gun owner realized the thug robbing his furniture store didn't have bullets in his gun. The Law abiding gun owner, got his own gun, pointed it at the thug and allowed the thug to run away......which is how the majority of defensive gun uses go... the thug runs away or surrenders....

The law abiding gun owner did not shoot the thug because he knew it was not necessary. He did not use the gun to measure his own penis. He did not use the gun as a sex toy. He did not get disarmed by the criminal.

So little time, so many lies and myths created by the anti gun extremists exposed for the lies and myths that they actually are....

Armed Store Owner Held at Gunpoint Figures Out the Attacker's Gun Isn't Loaded, Holds His Fire - The Truth About Guns

“I knew when he pulled the hammer back on the automatic weapon there wasn’t a bullet in the chamber,” said Stinson. “I know the sound.”

“I know you’ve got more money than that because this is a business,” the suspect then said, according to Stinson, and began walking him around the store, which you can see in the video. Stinson played along. Discreetly, he activated his alarm system’s silent emergency button and retrieved his own (loaded) weapon.

Once he took aim at the suspect, the man panicked and fled the store, as can also be seen in the video. Stinson had held his fire partly out of concern for the safety of a bystander, a young boy who he glimpsed through the store window.

“If you’re shooting a 40 caliber, it’s going to go through him, through this merchandise, through that window, and what’s beyond that window,” said Stinson. “He’s got a lot more to live than me. That’s true, that’s a little boy there.”

That didn’t mean he was willing to let the suspect get away. A neighboring store owner pulled up just as Stinson ran out his door and let Stinson in the car, at which point the two chased the suspect for as long as they could.

Forum List

Back