USA Today writer calls on twitter to ban Trump because he was mean to can

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
USA Today Writer Calls on Twitter to Ban Trump Because He Was Mean to CNN

In an article entitled Hey, Twitter, Alex Jones and Donald Trump are a package deal. Either they’re both out or they’re both in, Amy Russo says that Twitter should have gone further than merely suspending Alex Jones for 7 days given that Jones was rude to CNN’s Brian Stelter, which she asserts is “targeted harassment”.

lmao CNN has trained it's viewers to act jus tlike them, the stupidity can't see how they were brainwashed via a news network that acutally has a former CIA aggent who works for them yet pyshcological warfare doesn't exist with in news network meant to feed their jackasses their lies. They know weak minds believe it all.

In an article entitled Hey, Twitter, Alex Jones and Donald Trump are a package deal. Either they’re both out or they’re both in, Amy Russo says that Twitter should have gone further than merely suspending Alex Jones for 7 days given that Jones was rude to CNN’s Brian Stelter, which she asserts is “targeted harassment”.

lmao CNN has trained it's viewers to act jus tlike them, the stupidity can't see how they were brainwashed via a news network that acutally has a former CIA aggent who works for them yet pyshcological warfare doesn't exist with in news network meant to feed their jackasses their lies. They know weak minds believe it all.
Actually, I've been dreaming of that for awhile. It would serve him right, but he hasn't quite reached the Snouter level, yet. I'm waiting though....

Actually, I've been dreaming of that for awhile. It would serve him right, but he hasn't quite reached the Snouter level, yet. I'm waiting though....
Of course you are why let anyone that does not agree with you or align with your vision have a say?

Of course you are why let anyone that does not agree with you or align with your vision have a say?
Trump is humiliating himself and the office of the President of the United States. Let him do his trolling in press conferences, the big wuss.

Trump is humiliating himself and the office of the President of the United States. Let him do his trolling in press conferences, the big wuss.
You really are crazy. Why is it that you only want those that you don't like silenced? Why are you not calling for 44 or Hillary to be silenced? Why are you trying to defend Brennan and not yelling for him to be silenced? Because you feel that the left and only them should be allowed the first amendment.

You really are crazy. Why is it that you only want those that you don't like silenced? Why are you not calling for 44 or Hillary to be silenced? Why are you trying to defend Brennan and not yelling for him to be silenced? Because you feel that the left and only them should be allowed the first amendment.
I was speaking facetiously. I know the Pres will never get kicked off Twitter; he is the President. But I can dream, can't I?

If I felt like that, why would I be here?

Forum List

Back