Mollie Tibbets found dead

Such a lovely girl with her whole life ahead of her.

Oh and you can bet the boyfriend will be the first suspect.

Sure hope they find the murder.

Mollie Tibbetts, missing Iowa college student, found dead

My Thoughts and Prayers to the Family. And may Law Enforcement find the murderer quickly and Justice is served!
I still don't understand why this became such a national news story. Don't people go missing all the time? Was she related to someone famous or on CNN?

I think it's because it happened in a rural area of what most believe is an innocent part of the Country. Had it happened in a Metro Area? I'm not sure it catches fire like this.

My Thoughts and Prayers to the Family. And may Law Enforcement find the murderer quickly and Justice is served!
I still don't understand why this became such a national news story. Don't people go missing all the time? Was she related to someone famous or on CNN?

I think it's because it happened in a rural area of what most believe is an innocent part of the Country. Had it happened in a Metro Area? I'm not sure it catches fire like this.

It used to be called "Missing white girl case", but nowadays anytime a young attractive woman of any race disappears like this it makes news.

It sucks but i dont understand the attention she got. We got kids going missing every damn day.
It reminds me of people obsessing with that female singer ODing a month or 2 ago. Who gives a fuck? Thousands of people die from that crap every day!

It sucks but i dont understand the attention she got. We got kids going missing every damn day.
It reminds me of people obsessing with that female singer ODing a month or 2 ago. Who gives a fuck? Thousands of people die from that crap every day!
Well, TN, if they were her fans, they probably did care. It's going a little far to say no one gives a fuck when someone OD's. You in a bad mood today or what?

It caught attention because her Dad cared enough about her to keep her story in the limelight! He gave press conferences almost daily and reward money and missing posters were widely distributed.

Well, TN, if they were her fans, they probably did care. It's going a little far to say no one gives a fuck when someone OD's. You in a bad mood today or what?
Im saying people worship these people for their voice when we have thousands of people dying every day and most people dont even bat an eye

It also helped that she was young and pretty.

Forum List

Back