‘Responsible’ Gun Owner Brings Firearm To Church On Easter Sunday

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Another gun clutching mouth breather

The unidentified gun owner then attempted to hide his gun by handing it to someone else to conceal in a program.

“I noticed the gun was handed to another gentleman,” Wagler described. “He immediately concealed it in a white program, so I took pictures of the gun inside this program.”

Sue Talasky also attended the service and she told WTAJ that the man should have left his gun at home instead of bringing it to a place where many families were gathered to worship.

“You have to consider that Easter vigil there’s a lot of families there with little kids and anything could have happened,” she said.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Addicting Info Responsible Gun Owner Brings Firearm To Church On Easter Sunday Scares Everyone

The unidentified gun owner then attempted to hide his gun by handing it to someone else to conceal in a program.

“I noticed the gun was handed to another gentleman,” Wagler described. “He immediately concealed it in a white program, so I took pictures of the gun inside this program.”

Sue Talasky also attended the service and she told WTAJ that the man should have left his gun at home instead of bringing it to a place where many families were gathered to worship.

“You have to consider that Easter vigil there’s a lot of families there with little kids and anything could have happened,” she said.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Addicting Info Responsible Gun Owner Brings Firearm To Church On Easter Sunday Scares Everyone

I would carry as well with the Obama sanctioned Muslim scum on a Christian murderthon

Smart man

-Geaux

Here’s video via WTAJ.

I would carry as well with the Obama sanctioned Muslim scum on a Christian murderthon

Smart man

-Geaux

Only a fool hands their weapon to another, and only the king of fools describes the fool as 'smart.'

• Banned
The moron is lucky he didn't kill others, gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, bible thumping gun clutchers

Strange how no one comment that the inbred's gun went off when it fell out of his pocket

"Anything could have happened" LOL, wow, what a bunch of pussies. Lots of guns are in churches every Sunday in most states. Move to Cuba if you really are that fearful.

It's idiotic shit like this that makes fellow firearm owners look bad. The only person who touches my gun is my wife, but I rarely let her handle my firearms, she has her own.

No one was hurt. From the threats liberals are making against Christians everyone in church should be carrying.

"Anything could have happened" LOL, wow, what a bunch of pussies. Lots of guns are in churches every Sunday in most states. Move to Cuba if you really are that fearful.
I think you`ve got it backward ice. Pussies are those who are afraid to go to church without a gun.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Well with peoiple like your self running around,spewing hate daily,who could blame them.

didn't look at vid no big deal but looks like no one hurt , no harm no foul !!

Where's the perfect place for a fucking 'rag-head' terrorist to find a bunch of Christians.......on a Sunday.....on Easter Sunday?
The guy who brought the gun was likely not the only one at that service with a gun.

Where's the perfect place for a fucking 'rag-head' terrorist to find a bunch of Christians.......on a Sunday.....on Easter Sunday?
The guy who brought the gun was likely not the only one at that service with a gun.
Or a bunch of gay loving liberals thinking they would teach bible thumpers a lesson.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Smart man

-Geaux

LOL

Its a wonder you come out from under your mommy's bed every morning.

What is it with these cowards that they don't even have the courage to go to church unarmed? And if they're going to carrying their penises around, can't they be taught how to handle a gun safely?

These nitwits are always dropping them out of their fanny packs or having them go off "accidentally" and the reaction among the idiots is always to say really stupid things like "no harm, no foul".

Tell that to the baby who shot his own mother or any of the other dozens of deaths caused by idiots who haven't a clue about the guns they worship.

Or a bunch of gay loving liberals thinking they would teach bible thumpers a lesson.

Yeah, cuz that happens all the time and the freedom of religion does not extend to gays or liberals. If they dare to attend a thumper church, the thumpers should just mow them down.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, cuz that happens all the time and the freedom of religion does not extend to gays or liberals. If they dare to attend a thumper church, the thumpers should just mow them down.

Especially if they think this is the time to teach those nasty believers a lesson.

Parishioners at a Pennsylvania church received an Easter Sunday surprise when a gun inside a man’s pocket accidentally fired while he was kneeling during the service.

The “responsible” gun owner apparently thought it was a good idea to bring his firearm to the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacrament in Altoona on Sunday, but he left the safety off. So, when he knelt down during the service, his pant leg caught on the trigger and the gun fired a single shot.

The bullet grazed his hand and scared the hell out of everyone, including Jason Wagler, who was in attendance.

“I immediately took a step back and was about to take cover. You never know if you’re safe anymore in this world. It’s a shame to know you can’t go into church without having something like this happen.”

If only these numbnuts would only hit themselves.

At least he "scared the hell out of everyone". Jesus would be so pleased.

Especially if they think this is the time to teach those nasty believers a lesson.

Not surprising you think people who say they believe differently than thumpers should be shot.

It's a shame that the United States is so anti Christian that there is a need to bring guns to church.

Forum List

Back