‘Responsible’ Gun Owner Brings Firearm To Church On Easter Sunday

"Anything could have happened" LOL, wow, what a bunch of pussies. Lots of guns are in churches every Sunday in most states. Move to Cuba if you really are that fearful.
I think you`ve got it backward ice. Pussies are those who are afraid to go to church without a gun.
Who said they are afraid? Only the pussies! The pussies are the ones cowering at the sight of a gun and going into hysteria. People have been shot in churches before so that's why some people carry them, it's reality. The left makes up the world they want to believe in and is shocked when it doesn't happen.

"Anything could have happened" LOL, wow, what a bunch of pussies. Lots of guns are in churches every Sunday in most states. Move to Cuba if you really are that fearful.
I think you`ve got it backward ice. Pussies are those who are afraid to go to church without a gun.
Who said they are afraid? Only the pussies! The pussies are the ones cowering at the sight of a gun and going into hysteria. People have been shot in churches before so that's why some people carry them, it's reality. The left makes up the world they want to believe in and is shocked when it doesn't happen.
From the violence threatened by liberals churches should require that everyone be armed.

If you are going to carry concealed, then do so. Why was he passing it off in a program?

Odds are he realize he forgot to leave it in his car...I know in Illinois the churches have posted no guns signs....and if you are caught with a gun it is a class B misdemeanor....

This is why we have to change the laws......you constantly have to unholster your weapon to go into so many stores, it creates more opportunities for negligent discharges.......

Another gun clutching mouth breather

The unidentified gun owner then attempted to hide his gun by handing it to someone else to conceal in a program.

“I noticed the gun was handed to another gentleman,” Wagler described. “He immediately concealed it in a white program, so I took pictures of the gun inside this program.”

Sue Talasky also attended the service and she told WTAJ that the man should have left his gun at home instead of bringing it to a place where many families were gathered to worship.

“You have to consider that Easter vigil there’s a lot of families there with little kids and anything could have happened,” she said.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Addicting Info Responsible Gun Owner Brings Firearm To Church On Easter Sunday Scares Everyone

I would carry as well with the Obama sanctioned Muslim scum on a Christian murderthon

Smart man

-Geaux

LOL

Its a wonder you come out from under your mommy's bed every morning.

What is it with these cowards that they don't even have the courage to go to church unarmed? And if they're going to carrying their penises around, can't they be taught how to handle a gun safely?

These nitwits are always dropping them out of their fanny packs or having them go off "accidentally" and the reaction among the idiots is always to say really stupid things like "no harm, no foul".

Tell that to the baby who shot his own mother or any of the other dozens of deaths caused by idiots who haven't a clue about the guns they worship.

Ask the members of the Sikh temple when the guy shot them up....or the various Jewish Synagogues that have been attacked by the religion of peace......the lefties and the muslims hate christians and jews......and they aren't afraid to kill to show it......

If you are going to carry concealed, then do so. Why was he passing it off in a program?

Odds are he realize he forgot to leave it in his car...I know in Illinois the churches have posted no guns signs....and if you are caught with a gun it is a class B misdemeanor....

This is why we have to change the laws......you constantly have to unholster your weapon to go into so many stores, it creates more opportunities for negligent discharges.......

2aguy

I haven't been reading your posts and I really should. You are one funny guy.

"I broke the law and I shot myself in church because I forgot".

That's a good one.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's a shame that the United States is so anti Christian that there is a need to bring guns to church.

The only people who are killing people in churches are right wing extremists.

One killed a doctor in church.

Another went to a church just to kill liberals.

Another went to a synagog to kill Jewish people.

Another went to a church to just kill African Americans.

Then there's all the right wing supremacists that bombed churches where African Americans worshiped during the civil rights movement. Children were killed. But hey, they're just African Americans. They don't matter do they?

If you need a gun in church then you don't know the real meaning of what jesus christ preached.

It's a shame that the United States is so anti Christian that there is a need to bring guns to church.

Then there's all the right wing supremacists that bombed churches where African Americans worshiped during the civil rights movement. Children were killed. But hey, they're just African Americans. They don't matter do they?

If you need a gun in church then you don't know the real meaning of what jesus christ preached.
Needing a gun may or may not happen. You aren't God so you can't say. And where did Jesus say you can't defend yourself? Or others?

I'll wait for you to back up the rest of your claims above.

There was also a news item about a son who shot his preacher father and another about a preacher who shot the janitor.

People afraid to leave the house without a gun really are unhinged. Jesus must be rolling in his grave.

The unidentified gun owner then attempted to hide his gun by handing it to someone else to conceal in a program.

“I noticed the gun was handed to another gentleman,” Wagler described. “He immediately concealed it in a white program, so I took pictures of the gun inside this program.”

Sue Talasky also attended the service and she told WTAJ that the man should have left his gun at home instead of bringing it to a place where many families were gathered to worship.

“You have to consider that Easter vigil there’s a lot of families there with little kids and anything could have happened,” she said.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Addicting Info Responsible Gun Owner Brings Firearm To Church On Easter Sunday Scares Everyone

Are you concerned because you think someone sitting next to you in your Church might have a gun?

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Did anyone die?

sometimes I've felt like bringing a gun to church, didn't know whether to shoot myself or the speaker

Please link....with actual histories of the shooters so we know what their political affiliation was.....too often you morons call nazis right wing and they are lefties, like yourselves....or some other lefty.......

There was also a news item about a son who shot his preacher father and another about a preacher who shot the janitor.

People afraid to leave the house without a gun really are unhinged. Jesus must be rolling in his grave.

Yes...like the woman and her daughter...who were followed home.....by 2 monsters...beat the shit out of the husband with a baseball bat, raped, tortured and then ended up burning the wife and her two daughters to death....good thing they weren't carrying a gun that day......

I don't see a problem with people carrying guns to church. After all, you never know when you might need it.

Yea a yahoo might look cross eyed at another yahoo the guns come out

Sadly for you the statistics and actual studies show you have no idea what you are talking about.....concealed carry permit holders are more lawful than the average citizen and more lawful than sworn police officers.......

I don't see a problem with people carrying guns to church. After all, you never know when you might need it.

Yea a yahoo might look cross eyed at another yahoo the guns come out

Sadly for you the statistics and actual studies show you have no idea what you are talking about.....concealed carry permit holders are more lawful than the average citizen and more lawful than sworn police officers.......
Well, I'm sure they all are.

The man is guilty of irresponsible handling of a firearm and maybe a misdemeanor which would probably cause him to lose his permit. The fact that the left seems surprised that Christians would want to arm themselves in Church is an indication of the profound ignorance and hatred that passes for left wing logic these days. It didn't get much publicity but about half a dozen Christian places of worship were targets of arson attacks in Texas a few years ago. Christians are beheaded on you tube and massacred in Africa on a regular basis and a freaking high school coach was fired for trying to recruit a mob to burn a Christian owned pizza place. Park your fake outrage somewhere else.

Here’s video via WTAJ.

Did anyone die?
No, and if someone did die, what's the big deal? Shit happens, right?

Forum List

Back