Respect for Marriage Act?

Not entirely. It’s further erosion of the culture. Conflating homosexuality with race is beyond apples and oranges. It’s more like apples and rocks as only one aspect is a fruit.
Wrong. The courts have consistently viewed sexual orientation as an inate, and immutable characteristic just like race. Even those fighting same sex marriage with every inane reason that they could scrape from the bottom of the barrel were smart enough to not question that. Apparently you're not tht smart

Enforcing due process and equal protection under the law as per the constitution is. Would you also be wiling to allow states to prohibit interracial marriage? The new law covers that as well
The Loving case back in the 1960's in Virginia did away with prohibiting interracial marriage. And I never had a problem with that to begin with, though I have met both white and black people who do not look kindly upon it to say the least.

mis named as usual. Marriage like abortion is not a federal matter.

In America marriage is a privilege, it's not a right.

Marriage is also based off of religion, a religion that believes marriage is between a man and a woman.

Letting gays get married is the reason why we have pedophiles trying to convince everyone they aren't bad people, dragfags are doing dildo ring toss with kids and doing drag story time with kids, and why trannies tell people to lie and say a man can be a woman.

Once we let gays get married we took a fringe group that was once not normalized and we normalized them. We lowered our societies morals, standards and values to accommodate gays.

Once you lower the bar for one fringe group all you do is set the bar closer to the even more fringe group below them. By letting gays get married we set the bar closer to drag queens to become normal, then we set the bar closer to trannies that are becoming normal, then we set the bar closer to pedos that now actually publicly talk about being a "minor attracted persons".

The Loving case back in the 1960's in Virginia did away with prohibiting interracial marriage. And I never had a problem with that to begin with, though I have met both white and black people who do not look kindly upon it to say the least.
A mixed race marriage is superior in most every way to a straight race marriage.

Forum List

Back