Repubs and/or cons: What are your grievances against Jeb Bush (if any)?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I love reading about attitudes felt towards potential presidential candidates so I just thought I'd ask people to weigh in here

He's a Progressive dressed up in Republican clothing

say no to Jeb bush folks

He's a Progressive dressed up in Republican clothing

say no to Jeb bush folks
I feel like the progressive term is thrown around inaccurately at establishment GOP candidates. Ted Cruz was on TV saying the tea party is focused on fiscal issues more than social issues. He refused to answer a traditional marriage question. Is Ted Cruz a progressive then?
Sen. Cruz on tea party s social focus

How is that any different from a message you'd get from "progressive" Republicans? Knowing when a social war is over is not being progressive. Moving on from a lost battle and focusing on other problematic areas you can make a difference in isn't being "progressive".

I think it's a delusional lie to lump McCain, Jeb, Romney, etc with progressive liberals

I love reading about attitudes felt towards potential presidential candidates so I just thought I'd ask people to weigh in here

He's a Big Gov, Police State and Chicken Hawk whose entire family has been in bed with the elite from Wall Street to organizing the annual Creamation of Care Molech worship ceremony.

If you thought Bush Jr was bad, and you thought Obama was worse, wait until this son of bitch takes the office.

was reading this on Jeb Bush:

SNIP:
JEB BUSH'S 'EDUCATION REFORM' EMPIRE

jeb-bush-visits-school-ap.jpg

by DR. SUSAN BERRY 6 Dec 2014 1128POST A COMMENT

This past week, possible GOP 2016 presidential contender Jeb Bush doubled down on his support for the Common Core standards, scolding conservative critics of the controversial education reform by stating that he had “lost patience” with them and telling them they were not needed by moderate Republicans to win the White House.

With polls showing Republican support for Common Core plummeting, common sense would dictate that Bush call it a day with the nationalized standards, as has been done by other Republicans, such as Maine Gov. Paul LePage and U.S. Sen. David Vitter, who plans to run for governor of Louisiana next year.

However, as a review of Bush’s history with the education initiative demonstrates, his interest in pushing onto the entire nation the reforms he introduced while governor of Florida – and his methods for doing so – have led his critics to claim he is more about big government crony capitalism than concern for children’s education.

Bush is the founder of several organizations that all play into a reported strategy that involves not only motivating “the people” at large for changes in education, but also using state education officials to administratively make some of those changes happen without the scrutiny or approval of the public.

As the founder and chairman of the Foundation for Excellence in Education (FEE), a national group which states its ambitious mission is “to build an American education system that equips every child to achieve his or her God-given potential,” Bush tapped for CEO Patricia Levesque, his former deputy chief of staff for education, enterprise solutions for government, minority procurement, and business and professional regulation while he was governor.

Chiefs for Change is an affiliate of FEE and describes itself as a “bipartisan coalition of current and former state education chiefs who believe that American public education can be dramatically improved.” Current members of Chiefs for Change include Mark Murphy of Delaware, Tom Luna of Idaho, John White of Louisiana, Hanna Skandera of New Mexico, Janet Barresi of Oklahoma – who was defeated in the state’s primary election this year, Deborah Gist of Rhode Island, and Kevin Huffman of Tennessee, former education commissioner and ex-husband of controversial Washington, D.C., schools chancellor Michelle Rhee.

ALL of it here:
Jeb Bush s Education Reform Empire

Forum List

Back