Republicans Will Lose SC-01

Yup...I knew I could find your pic, Jake...:lol:

2367874.jpg

Thanks, Oddball. :D

If you would but take the time to truly study, read, contemplate, you might grow up.

You are a mindless kool aid drinking libertarian without an understanding of American narrative and economics, Oddball.

You are loopy.

Mainstream Republicanism is not bigoted, and I am fitting in fine here in the precint. :lol:

That you have a tiny dick, bub, is your problem.
Wasn't talking about so-called "main stream republicanism"...I was talking about you personally.

I'll bet the farm that few, if any, members of the Utah RP want anything to do with a bigoted leftist scumbucket like you.

Who cares what you think? Everybody to your left is a liberal, which makes Goldwater some sort of commie.

You are so far out in right field you are beyond the ticket gate, or you could be the guy swinging on the flag pole in my avatar.

Sanford Might pull it off...

On Election Day, Sanford vs. Colbert Busch a Tossup | RealClearPolitics

According to a survey released by the Democratically affiliated Public Policy Polling on Monday, the candidates were in a statistical dead heat, with the Republican leading the Democrat among likely voters by 47 percent to 46 percent. Four percent of those polled supported the Green Party candidate and 4 percent remained undecided.

So much for the "Party of Family Values"....

Before he got himself in trouble with the mistress, I liked Sanford. He was a moderate Republican who wasn't trying to shove his religion down my throat, and he got working people.

If he wins tonight, it will because the people in his district were going to elect a toad with an R behind it's name.

And if we are that partisan, I'm just not sure if there's hope for the country. Maybe it's time to just get a divorce.

Before he got himself in trouble with the mistress, I liked Sanford. He was a moderate Republican who wasn't trying to shove his religion down my throat, and he got working people.

If he wins tonight, it will because the people in his district were going to elect a toad with an R behind it's name.

And if we are that partisan, I'm just not sure if there's hope for the country. Maybe it's time to just get a divorce.

Better start drawing up the papers...

Because the Republicans in South Carolina's First Congressional District decided it was in their best interest to nominate an ethically challenged former governor to be their candidate in the upcoming special election, they are going to lose this seat they should have easily been able to hang onto to the Democrats. Elizabeth Colbert-Busch is leading Mark Sandford by nine points despite this being an R+11 district. Karma is a bitch.

The Sanford-Colbert Busch debate: Five things to watch

Don't quit your day job, Bro.

It's time that chicken shit republicans stopped apologizing and abandoning candidates because of the left wing's double standard hypocrisy.

Sanford might have been disgraced but he didn't have the arrest record Busch did.

Yup a disgraced Republican won. Remind us again how the dems will win in 2014 when they couldn't even win this one?

Disgraced? For a little perspective Bill Clinton disgraced his family and his Country by screwing an intern barely older than his daughter. Barney Frank was among the left wing's protected partisans because he was homosexual. His boyfriend's prostitution ring operating out of Frank's apartment didn't even get much coverage not to mention "disgraced". The double standard ain't working anymore and it kills the radical left wingers who depend on it. It's big trouble for the Hussein administration when a "disgraced" republican beats a left wing babe who was the sister of a pop-star.

Because the Republicans in South Carolina's First Congressional District decided it was in their best interest to nominate an ethically challenged former governor to be their candidate in the upcoming special election, they are going to lose this seat they should have easily been able to hang onto to the Democrats. Elizabeth Colbert-Busch is leading Mark Sandford by nine points despite this being an R+11 district. Karma is a bitch.

Great insight.

Does that mean you agree with me that the country is seriously fucked?

Pft, so much for that prediction. I highly suggest liberals stick to politics instead of fortunetelling.

Yup a disgraced Republican won. Remind us again how the dems will win in 2014 when they couldn't even win this one?

Disgraced? For a little perspective Bill Clinton disgraced his family and his Country by screwing an intern barely older than his daughter. Barney Frank was among the left wing's protected partisans because he was homosexual. His boyfriend's prostitution ring operating out of Frank's apartment didn't even get much coverage not to mention "disgraced". The double standard ain't working anymore and it kills the radical left wingers who depend on it. It's big trouble for the Hussein administration when a "disgraced" republican beats a left wing babe who was the sister of a pop-star.

The problem was, Bill and Barney weren't going around telling other people how to live or what to do with their lady parts or whatever. Sanford personally didn't engage in that kind of moralizing, but his party does.

Sanford won because this district was jerrymandered in such a way that favored Republicans.

But let's be honest, the moralizing is just to keep you Rubes voting against your own economic interests. Even your rank and file doesn't really buy that shit.

Does that mean you agree with me that the country is seriously fucked?

Maybe I agree that it is fucked, but I doubt we agree on the reason why...

Forum List

Back