Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

The Republican strategy to "help" blacks is to remove all their benefits. By forcing blacks to struggle they will have no choice but to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and get a real job. Starvation is a great motivator

The US provides more benefits to their poor than most of the world. In no case does depriving people of basic necessities make them work harder and improve their lot in life......it only makes them suffer

Have you considered that might be the plan?

:cool::eusa_clap:

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?
First, by treating them with dignity and as individuals.

You know, something Democrats don't do.

Gawd, this guy is full of vaugeries and accusations but his intellect tank is running on E.

Ah, yes...a day cannot go by without someone like you telling us what we think.

This should go with every Dave post.

The Republican strategy to "help" blacks is to remove all their benefits. By forcing blacks to struggle they will have no choice but to pick themselves up by their bootstraps and get a real job. Starvation is a great motivator

The US provides more benefits to their poor than most of the world. In no case does depriving people of basic necessities make them work harder and improve their lot in life......it only makes them suffer

At 15, I was the male head of household with three younger siblings. Got a part time job to help put some food on the table and clothes on our lilly white bodices.

Just think how much more successful you would have been if you had suffered more

Democrats penalize Blacks for being successful while the liberal media tells them that success is beyond their grasp. What does "Uncle Tom" mean to the pop-culture society? Black kids who actually read a book and study and become a success without depending on the democrat party end up being called "Uncle Tom. What did democrats do to Justice Clarence Thomas? Dr. Condie Rice was vilified with the most incredible racist cartoons since reconstruction because she was a successful Black woman who strayed off the democrat party plantation. Herman Cain isn't even a republican candidate but the left needs to punish him with hate speech as a lesson to any upity Black who challenges the democrat party.

Cain deserved everything that was said about him. His blame the victim in case after case finally caught up with him

Boo freekin' Hoo

Newt and Gingrich said those things themselves now, recorded on tape.

Those things in the newsletters were written 20 years ago, and Ron Paul did not write them. Ron Paul has consistently and constantly talked about the justice system's unfair treatment of blacks.

There is a huge difference.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

Gawd, this guy is full of vaugeries and accusations but his intellect tank is running on E.

Go on, tell us how blacks can't succeed without the help of white liberals.

If Repubs practiced what they preached about self reliance, Israel wouldnt exist. Doesnt all the handouts make Israel dependent on us? Or does that only happen with Americans?

Democrats penalize Blacks for being successful while the liberal media tells them that success is beyond their grasp. What does "Uncle Tom" mean to the pop-culture society? Black kids who actually read a book and study and become a success without depending on the democrat party end up being called "Uncle Tom. What did democrats do to Justice Clarence Thomas? Dr. Condie Rice was vilified with the most incredible racist cartoons since reconstruction because she was a successful Black woman who strayed off the democrat party plantation. Herman Cain isn't even a republican candidate but the left needs to punish him with hate speech as a lesson to any upity Black who challenges the democrat party.

Cain deserved everything that was said about him. His blame the victim in case after case finally caught up with him

Funny -- I remember the left gettin' their hate on Cain well before his womanizing came out.

Some of that selective leftist memory going on here.

At 15, I was the male head of household with three younger siblings. Got a part time job to help put some food on the table and clothes on our lilly white bodices.

Just think how much more successful you would have been if you had suffered more

I almost cant beilieve the idiocy from the left in this thread... I think I am gonna go buy myself a 40 ounce and enjoy the rest of my night.

You lefties, or liberls, or is it progressives now...? I cant believe how racist you really are at your core - UNBELIEVABLE..!!

Go on, tell us how blacks can't succeed without the help of white liberals.

Sure, the reason you come to that conclusion is because you are a dumbass. Case Closed.

Fact is Republicans only have themselves to blame. If they didnt try to make whitey afraid of darky using the Southern Strategy they would still have a large number of black voters. Sorry you dont like it, try to find a way back machine to fix that. Good luck!

I almost cant beilieve the idiocy from the left in this thread... I think I am gonna go buy myself a 40 ounce and enjoy the rest of my night.

You lefties, or liberls, or is it progressives now...? I cant believe how racist you really are at your core - UNBELIEVABLE..!!

Sorry...font is too small

Can't read

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

And yet YOU have no problem telling us what to think or what we think, now do you?

Sorry...font is too small

Can't read

:eusa_clap:

If Repubs practiced what they preached about self reliance, Israel wouldnt exist. Doesnt all the handouts make Israel dependent on us? Or does that only happen with Americans?
Ahhh. The ol' "But the JOOOOOS!!!" deflection, popular among leftists and terrorist-sympathizers everywhere.

Ahhh. the ol' capitalised mispelling deflection popular among...well, Dave and other short busers.

"JOOOS" "BOOOOOOSH" :eusa_boohoo:

Oh White Newt, please shead your wisdom of how to be productive human beings to us lowly black folk. Then tell us how we dont need BET or NAACP O wonderous white man here to show us where us savages went wrong

smh

Forum List

Back