Republicans to vote for leaving 32 million uninsured

After we've seen what happened with Obamacare, are you still trusting the CBO? lol

So McConnells plan B is to force a vote on repealing Obamacare next week

How many Republicans are going to vote to kick 32 million off of health insurance and double premiums?

I can't wait for the 2018 elections

It'll be a replay of 2016. Glutton for punishment?????
More like 2010 when Dems got killed on healthcare

Your Congressman voted to take away your healthcare. Show him what you think

How many Republicans are going to vote to kick 32 million off of health insurance and double premiums?

Oh no! 32 million gangstas, alkies, druggies, welfare queens, sexual deviants, obese couch potato perpetually unemployed society suckers without health insurance? Say it isn't so!!

Oh no! 32 million gangstas, alkies, druggies, welfare queens, sexual deviants, obese couch potato perpetually unemployed society suckers without health insurance? Say it isn't so!!

Yeah. Voters.

A new Senate bill to repeal Obamacare would leave 32 million more people uninsured by 2026 than under current law, according to a Congressional Budget Office analysis released Wednesday.
Even more stunning, three-quarters of the nation would live in areas with no insurers participating in the individual market by 2026 -- leaving many without an option if they do not have employer-provided or government health insurance, such as Medicare or Medicaid.

Also, premiums would about double by 2026, compared to current law.
If those 32 million cancelled their cable TV and smart phone subscriptions, do you think they could afford some insurance? What about if they stopped eating junk food, drinking so much and stop buying smokes? Could they afford it then? What about if they cut back in other places?
In actuality

If they stopped paying their rent they could afford health insurance. That is their choice

Cable, iPhone 7's, booze meth and on and on and on
Oh come on! Libs can still afford all that because they get wic and food stamps!

My bad

As a Russian comedian once said........

What a country!
299955-smirnoff-vodka-35cl1.jpg

Actually, 32 million is ten percent of our population

Let Republicans explain how kicking them off insurance makes America great

We know for a fact that democrat congresspeople didn't read the 300 pound Bill before they put their names to it (who could blame them?) because the then House Speaker told America "you will find out what's in the bill after it is passed". The insane issue of blaming republicans for not offering a timely resolution to correct democrat mistakes must have been invented by the freaking KGB. Who else could have come up with better cover?

This is a complete political show vote being held by McConnell, the Washington Establishment Republican who secretly longs to keep the ACA. (What does he care - he exempted himself from it.)

McConnell knows there is no way in hell Republicans or Democrats will allow the ACA to be killed without a replacement. He hopes this will end once and for all Trump and other GOP's call to replace the ACA.

It'll be a replay of 2016. Glutton for punishment?????
More like 2010 when Dems got killed on healthcare

Your Congressman voted to take away your healthcare. Show him what you think

I feel sad for folks that depend on the gubment for everything. I never have. But then again, I'm mature.

How many of them really want it? And if they want it so desperately, why not just get a job?

Simple really.

How many millions of people lost their jobs and healthcare because of obamacare?
animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

A new Senate bill to repeal Obamacare would leave 32 million more people uninsured by 2026 than under current law, according to a Congressional Budget Office analysis released Wednesday.
Even more stunning, three-quarters of the nation would live in areas with no insurers participating in the individual market by 2026 -- leaving many without an option if they do not have employer-provided or government health insurance, such as Medicare or Medicaid.

Also, premiums would about double by 2026, compared to current law.
Are you intentionally lying to the readers, or are you just stupid?

Read the damn article ......

"The Republicans' latest attempt to fulfill their years-long pledge would effectively repeal Obamacare in 2020, giving lawmakers until then to come up with a replacement plan.

The ramifications of not replacing the law immediately would be severe. Three-quarters of the nation would live in areas with no insurers participating in the individual market by 2026 -- leaving many without an option if they do not have employer-provided or government health insurance, such as Medicare or Medicaid. Also, premiums would about double by 2026, compared to current law, the CBO found."

They are talking about the failure of Obamacare, not about the impact of the Republican approach.

The article says that the current version of the Senate bill would leave 32 million uninsured. However, if you notice, it also says that Congress would have until 2020 to come up with a suitable fix. IF they fail to, then, and only then, would the 32 million people be at risk - as compared to the current law.

But, it also says that unless Obamacare is repealed, "... Three-quarters of the nation would live in areas with no insurers participating in the individual market by 2026 -- leaving many without an option if they do not have employer-provided or government health insurance, ... "

Damn --- take a reading comprehension course, or something. But, at the minimum, stop spreading ignorance and lies.

This is a complete political show vote being held by McConnell, the Washington Establishment Republican who secretly longs to keep the ACA. (What does he care - he exempted himself from it.)

McConnell knows there is no way in hell Republicans or Democrats will allow the ACA to be killed without a replacement. He hopes this will end once and for all Trump and other GOP's call to replace the ACA.
He is asking Republucans to vote for a bill that will double insurance rates and kick 32 million off of insurance

Political suicide

Forum List

Back