Republicans think if you repeat an accusation enough times, it becomes real.

Actually i'm a conservative.
But as we know you're not one to let facts get in the way.
you talk like a republican and think like one ,,not many conservatives aren't republican

You think and act like a progressive....sadly enough.
yeah A repub all my life ,,voted for the moron gwb in 2000 and regret it still

You and Jake brothers?
Jake ??sorry don't know a Jake

The other fake republican,JakeStarkey.

you talk like a republican and think like one ,,not many conservatives aren't republican

You think and act like a progressive....sadly enough.
yeah A repub all my life ,,voted for the moron gwb in 2000 and regret it still

You and Jake brothers?
Jake ??sorry don't know a Jake

The other fake republican,JakeStarkey.
I was one ,,,Never again

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?

You sir are a liar.

Provides Critical Healthcare Benefits to 9/11 First Responders. More than 30,000 first responders continue to suffer from injuries or illnesses sustained during the 9/11 attacks. This bill permanently reauthorizes health care benefits for these brave men and women.

Fully Funds Pay Raise for Our Troops. The bill fully funds the 1.3 percent pay raise for the military and provides funding to address the housing allowance shortfall which will ensure secure housing for all eligible troops and their families.

Taking Care of Warfighters and their Families. The bill contains $32.3 billion for the Defense Health Program to provide care for our troops, military families, and retirees. This is $260 million above the fiscal year 2015 enacted level, and includes a $1.1 billion increase above the President’s request for important research on traumatic brain injury and psychological health, cancer, and suicide prevention outreach programs, among others.

Ensuring our Veterans’ have Access to Care. The bill provides $50 billion dollars for VA medical services – an increase of $4.7 billion to provide care and treatment for approximately 7 million veterans. This includes funding for traumatic brain injury treatment, homeless veterans, and rural health initiatives.

Reining in the VA Leadership. The bill includes provisions to increase oversight to ensure veterans are receiving the care and benefits they need and to protect taxpayer investments. To address widespread mismanagement at VA regional offices, health care provider shortages, construction mismanagement, and other issues, funding for VA’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) is increased by $10 million over the 2015 enacted level. The bill will also require the OIG to provide all work products to the Congress in a consistent and timely manner to support oversight.

This is a partial list of the things the republicans included in the omnibus bill for FY 2016 funding.

https://culberson.house.gov/uploadedfiles/list_of_fy16_omnibus_wins_final.pdf

I do ......Really thought she said it she didn't but she comes off stupid enough for it to have been a possibility

Wow... So she says something that you admit is true, in a serious conversation about her unique role as governor of a state which ostensibly borders with Russia... and because a left-wing radical comedienne spoofs what she said and you mistakenly assume she said that instead.... SHE is the stupid one???
shes proven it a million ways I at least ,,unlike repub slime admitted I was wrong AFTER searching for the truth

Well I don't think she has proven it. I think she is a very intelligent person and she is often portrayed as "stupid" because of the way she speaks, her accent, her style and personality. Now, is she a Mensa genius? Could she stand toe-to-toe with Michiu Kaku on quantum physics? Could she make it to the championship round of Jeopardy? Maybe not... but she ain't stupid.
I take it you've listened to her speak? you know how many schools she went to? what her degree was in? maybe not stupid but far far from smart

I don't know that schools and degrees make you necessarily smart. However, someone with the wherewithal to head a state government is probably above average intelligence. I mean... we have people out there posting stories on facebook about the rare "snow snake" spotted in areas recently hit by snow... thinking it's a real thing and not a white spray-painted rubber snake from the dime store. The level of stupid in this country is jaw-dropping.

I have listened to her speak, she does sound really stupid sometimes. I get why people think she is stupid. I just don't believe she is as stupid as people think she is. I bet she has made more money since 2008 than you or I have. She has several bestselling books, she is a rock star on the speaking circuit, a couple of TV shows... her dance card stays pretty full. Is she the sharpest pencil in the drawer? Maybe not, but stupid, she ain't.

I'm reminded of someone who I have great admiration for in entertainment. Gracie Allen, the wife of George Burns, was a legendary comedienne back in the day. Everyone loved her to death and she was very funny with her "illogical logic" that made her look like a complete idiot.... but she wasn't an idiot at all. She was a genius. There will never be another one like her. Now that was entertainment and I don't think Palin is putting on an act, but she is appealing to average plain-spoken people who appreciate that she's not some high-brow intellectual talking down to them.

They do the same thing with their anti-government rhetoric. They constantly describe government as evil and incompetent so as to undermine its ability to tax and regulate.
That a lie. You are a dimwit to see fiscal responsibility, smaller and more efficient government accountable to the people as Republicans claiming government is evil and incompetent. You are hypocritical by using extreme polemics to tarnish your enemies as the extremist. That would be you, and not too bright to make it so transparent.

LOL

She never said it, Tina Fey said it and the left lunatics still believe it's factual

I saw Sarah Palin say it you LIAR
one more sassy lie

She never said it Eddie, you're looking sad, sonny. First you lie about millions in stocks and you've kept sinking lower each day. Freaking moron, you're a heartbeat from ignore, people don't have time for your antics

Governor Sarah Palin in 2008 tells Charlie Gibson that you can actually see parts of Russia from some points in Alaska. This comment sparked a large amount of ridicule aimed at Governor Palin even though her comment is correct.
I've been to Alaska dozens of times On a clear day anyone can see parts of Russia from Alaska.
With a decent pair of binoculars you can watch people spin casting from the Russian shoreline.

Speaking of repeating. Isn't this rdean post a repeat?
dean has been doing many of the same stories about republicans for 6 years now.....its what those with an obsession do....
And not a single time have you disproved anything I said. Stop being a stalker. There must be more to your life than me.
yea right dean you have never been disproved....does that Chinese flag flying over that factory you said was in Wisconsin,but yet your own dam link said it was in China ring a bell?....im sure you will give me your typical..."huh?" answer....and a stalker?....you think you are that important?....your problem is you dont like it when someone questions what you have to say,you might have to answer.....and at least i have a life dean,your life is spent digging up everything you can find on republicans and in many cases just repeating the same old story again.....but thats what you obsessive people do.....

dean has been doing many of the same stories about republicans for 6 years now.....its what those with an obsession do....
And not a single time have you disproved anything I said. Stop being a stalker. There must be more to your life than me.
yea right dean you have never been disproved....does that Chinese flag flying over that factory you said was in Wisconsin,but yet your own dam link said it was in China ring a bell?....im sure you will give me your typical..."huh?" answer....and a stalker?....you think you are that important?....your problem is you dont like it when someone questions what you have to say,you might have to answer.....and at least i have a life dean,your life is spent digging up everything you can find on republicans and in many cases just repeating the same old story again.....but thats what you obsessive people do.....

Hey Harry I like old stories too My favorite is about how a republican lied us into a war that killed the soldiers he was supposed to protect,,,,,,,,gwb in case you forgot

Hey Harry I like old stories too My favorite is about how a republican lied us into a war that killed the soldiers he was supposed to protect,,,,,,,,gwb in case you forgot
yea i hear you....go back and read my old posts at that time you will see i said bush was a jerk for going into iraq....and go find all the times i have said bush was a half-assed piss poor leader...if you listen to dean you will get a lot of dishonest answers about many here....

Reminds me of people who constantly scream about the deficit or the national debt. No one understands the debt at all, and both parties use it to accuse the other of failing. News flash: Deficits aren't bad in almost all cases, but this doesn't stop republicans and democrats from shouting that..

yea i hear you....go back and read my old posts at that time you will see i said bush was a jerk for going into iraq....and go find all the times i have said bush was a half-assed piss poor leader...if you listen to dean you will get a lot of dishonest answers about many here....
Sorry Harry haven't been here long enough to know all the players but no matter what party you support I believe you're honest guy

Reminds me of people who constantly scream about the deficit or the national debt. No one understands the debt at all, and both parties use it to accuse the other of failing. News flash: Deficits aren't bad in almost all cases, but this doesn't stop republicans and democrats from shouting that..

No... deficits are bad in all cases, they are never good. The results of having the deficit as opposed to not having it, might be better in the here and now... that's probably what you mean to say... but a deficit is never good.

The national debt is approaching $20 trillion. That's TRILLION with a "T" and it;s a number you probably can't even wrap your brain around. If you filled every NFL stadium with millionaires, each with $1m on them, and you did this for 6 weeks, you would still not have $20 trillion. It's about $58,000 for every man woman and child in America. About $134,000 for every working American.

And that is just the money we already have spent... if we don't spend another single dime on anything else, that's the amount we are currently in debt. The Deficit is the annual amount we ADD to that debt. You see, our government is spending more than it's taking in every year. We continue to have a Congress who refuses to limit their spending, they just keep passing more bills to run up more debt. If we tabulate the debt they have legislated for the future so far... it exceeds $180 trillion. That's if we make no cuts and add nothing else to what we've already committed ourselves to do.

We cannot sustain this. It's literally draining us dry just to maintain the debt. Our #1 budget item each year, beyond social programs, military spending, social security... everything we fund... is the interest on our debt. And this continues to grow each year because we continue to operate with a deficit.

Sorry Harry haven't been here long enough to know all the players but no matter what party you support I believe you're honest guy
no problem...i dont support any of the parties Ed.....the last main party person i voted for was last century....as far as i am concerned bush and obama are both lower rung politicians who were and are in over their heads and both were and are piss poor leaders....and this country could sure use a leader right now,and i dont see one anywhere....

no problem...i dont support any of the parties Ed.....the last main party person i voted for was last century....as far as i am concerned bush and obama are both lower rung politicians who were and are in over their heads and both were and are piss poor leaders....and this country could sure use a leader right now,and i dont see one anywhere....
yes a leader who won't get us into an unnecessary war

Remember:
Obama is a Muslim
Obama was born in Kenya
Obama is a communist
Obama gave Iran nuclear weapons
Obama messed up after Katrina.

So Obama must hate America.

Then there is:
Hillary Whitewater
Hillary Travelgate
Hillary Benghazi
Hillary emails

So she must be a criminal. Without any charges or convictions, with the GOP leadership admitting it's politically based, it must be true. Everyone has said it so many times.

Republicans are so conspiracy minded. What makes them that way?

On the other hand, when we bring up Republicans wanting to cut veterans benefits, blocking health care for first responders, cutting school lunches, protecting BP over Americans, being against equal pay for equal work, wanting to slash education, wanting to teach mysticism in public schools and so on, those are the GOP's real policies. So I'm guessing they need something equally awful for Democrats so they have a reason not to vote for them. What else could it be?

Confused, silly, uninformed, as usual. Take Benghazi, for example, the Benghazi committee has uncovered some disturbing facts about Hillary's performance before, during, and after the attack, but you are obviously unaware of any of this.

How about Americans just see them both for what they are? Puppets of the elites.

The truth is, they are both right.

And the people that are really screwed? The people of the land.
If that were true, then why is one 90% white and the other one everyone else? Why does the US Chamber of Commerce give so much to Republicans. Are you sure you've thought this through?

yes a leader who won't get us into an unnecessary war
as well as rally this country to start thinking in terms of we are all Americans not lefties or righties or conservatives or democrats....

How about Americans just see them both for what they are? Puppets of the elites.

If that were true, then why is one 90% white and the other one everyone else? Why does the US Chamber of Commerce give so much to Republicans. Are you sure you've thought this through?

So what? You are admitting that you are a racist?

I'm admitting the GOP leadership is for sale.
Only a delusional tard can look at one thing and see something totally different.

59380906.jpg

I'm admitting the GOP leadership is for sale.
Only a delusional tard can look at one thing and see something totally different.

59380906.jpg
How did those recall attempts work out?

Forum List

Back