Republicans: The Party of "Law and Order"

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
That has been ceded my friends. Trump's predilection to attack Republicans who don't agree with him, the FBI, the CIA, Justice and Federal Judges is going to be a loser. The "Law and Order Party" mantle now belongs to Democrats. Morale at the FBI has never been lower and many fear lasting damage.

The bureau is under fire not from those on the left but rather conservatives who have long been the agency’s biggest supporters, as well as the president who handpicked the FBI’s leader.

One law enforcement official summed it up bluntly: “There’s a lot of anger. The irony is it’s a conservative-leaning organization, and it’s being trashed by conservatives. At first it was just perplexing. Now there’s anger, because it’s not going away.”

On Friday, FBI Director Christopher Wray sent a video message to those he leads, urging them to “keep calm and tackle hard.”

"You’ve all been through a lot in these past nine months, and I know that’s been unsettling, to say the least. And the past few days haven’t done much to calm those waters,” Wray said. “So I want to make sure that you know where I stand, and what I want us to do. Talk is cheap; the work you do is what will endure, We speak through our work. One case at a time. One decision at a time."​

You'd better reel in your Toxic Orange Turd sane Republicans .. and QUICKLY. Progressives are happy to assume the mantle, but do not care to see our country and its democratic institutions eviscerated.

Inside the FBI: Anger, worry, work — and fears of lasting damage – The Denver Post

world-us-canada-42922995

Last edited:
The accusation is that the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI have been compromised by politically motivated individuals.

The fact that doesn't scare the daylights out of every American just shows how as a country we have become completely politically divided.

How soon progressives forget the J Edgar Hoover period where the FBI was gunning for their side.

The accusation is that the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI have been compromised by politically motivated individuals.

The fact that doesn't scare the daylights out of every American just shows how as a country we have become completely politically divided.

How soon progressives forget the J Edgar Hoover period where the FBI was gunning for their side.

Just stop it - you're about to lose another FBI Director that was handpicked by Trump.

"You’ve all been through a lot in these past nine months, and I know that’s been unsettling, to say the least. And the past few days haven’t done much to calm those waters,” Wray said. “So I want to make sure that you know where I stand, and what I want us to do. Talk is cheap; the work you do is what will endure, We speak through our work. One case at a time. One decision at a time."

Just stop it - you're about to lose another FBI Director that was handpicked by Trump.

"You’ve all been through a lot in these past nine months, and I know that’s been unsettling, to say the least. And the past few days haven’t done much to calm those waters,” Wray said. “So I want to make sure that you know where I stand, and what I want us to do. Talk is cheap; the work you do is what will endure, We speak through our work. One case at a time. One decision at a time."

Who's from the same system that has the issue.

Do you support a politicized FBI and DOJ as long as their politics agree with yours?

That has been ceded my friends. Trump's predilection to attack Republicans who don't agree with him, the FBI, the CIA, Justice and Federal Judges is going to be a loser. The "Law and Order Party" mantle now belongs to Democrats. Morale at the FBI has never been lower and many fear lasting damage.

The bureau is under fire not from those on the left but rather conservatives who have long been the agency’s biggest supporters, as well as the president who handpicked the FBI’s leader.

One law enforcement official summed it up bluntly: “There’s a lot of anger. The irony is it’s a conservative-leaning organization, and it’s being trashed by conservatives. At first it was just perplexing. Now there’s anger, because it’s not going away.”

On Friday, FBI Director Christopher Wray sent a video message to those he leads, urging them to “keep calm and tackle hard.”

"You’ve all been through a lot in these past nine months, and I know that’s been unsettling, to say the least. And the past few days haven’t done much to calm those waters,” Wray said. “So I want to make sure that you know where I stand, and what I want us to do. Talk is cheap; the work you do is what will endure, We speak through our work. One case at a time. One decision at a time."​

You'd better reel in your Toxic Orange Turd sane Republicans .. and QUICKLY. Progressives are happy to assume the mantle, but do not care to see our country and its democratic institutions eviscerated.

Inside the FBI: Anger, worry, work — and fears of lasting damage – The Denver Post

world-us-canada-42922995

Strange, isn't it? FBI has always leaned right.

world-us-canada-42922995
If any government officials broke the law. They should go to jail, whether Republican or Democrat. I don't know how you can't see that.

It's beyond strange DD .. Most people know that Trump is crazy and incompetent, but congressional Republicans are enabling his harmful behavior.

Long term damage I'm afraid

Based on what?
Vicious lies and rumors.
What has been harmed?
Exposing corruption is a good thing, not harmful.

Clearly you wouldn't understand - best move on to another thread.

"The accusation is that..."

One problem is that "accusations" come cheap. And "accusations" are not the same as proof.

world-us-canada-42922995

You know what really annoys me about FBI Director Wray's pep talk to the FBI rank and file? It's like he's claiming that THEY have been attacked by Trump when in fact the people that Trump has been critical of are a handful of the higher ups at the FBI and the DOJ!

Conservatives have always had the back of law enforcement! The only reason that you liberals are pretending that we don't is that you're scared to death that the truth is going to come out about what the Clinton campaign and the Obama Administration were doing doing the last election.

world-us-canada-42922995

You know what really annoys me about FBI Director Wray's pep talk to the FBI rank and file? It's like he's claiming that THEY have been attacked by Trump when in fact the people that Trump has been critical of are a handful of the higher ups at the FBI and the DOJ!

Conservatives have always had the back of law enforcement! The only reason that you liberals are pretending that we don't is that you're scared to death that the truth is going to come out about what the Clinton campaign and the Obama Administration were doing doing the last election.
Sure - they’ve all been super- happy ever since the Orange Turd fired Comey who enjoyed “widespread support”.

Clinton & Obama? Lol - they going to jail now? :D

Trumps intel comm now hates his arrogant ass for continued distrespect. If u don’t see it, then wash the Cheeto powder off ya mouth. Tick Tock!

world-us-canada-42922995

Sure - they’ve all been super- happy ever since the Orange Turd fired Comey who enjoyed “widespread support”.

Clinton & Obama? Lol - they going to jail now? :D

Trumps intel comm now hates his arrogant ass for continued distrespect. If u don’t see it, then wash the Cheeto powder off ya mouth. Tick Tock!

Tick tock? What do you think that means, Doc? Are you really that naive that you think they're any closer to bringing charges against Trump now then they were a year ago? The "Russian collusion" narrative that Democrats have been attempting to smear Trump with for more than a year has died with a whimper not a shout!

It turns out...Trump did nothing illegal during the election! What we're now learning is that the people who "colluded" to deceive the American people were Hillary Clinton, the DNC, leadership at the FBI and Barack Obama! Tick tock? The only clock that's running now is the one counting down how long it's going to be before a Special Counsel is appointed to look into corruption by all of the above!

world-us-canada-42922995
Scared, aren't you? Go Trump.

Four indictments, two guilty pleas thus far. Ample proof that most of the people on Trump's staff lied about their contacts with Russian agents during the campaign. Ample proof that the Russians engaged in tampering with our electoral process in order to get Trump elected. What the question is now is what was the quid pro? And how much is that going to cost the nation? Is the quid pro shutting down our FBI and Intel agencies, so Russian can have a free hand? Shutting down the government repeatedly until finally the economy goes into a tailspin? We have a traitor as President.

Four indictments, two guilty pleas thus far. Ample proof that most of the people on Trump's staff lied about their contacts with Russian agents during the campaign. Ample proof that the Russians engaged in tampering with our electoral process in order to get Trump elected. What the question is now is what was the quid pro? And how much is that going to cost the nation? Is the quid pro shutting down our FBI and Intel agencies, so Russian can have a free hand? Shutting down the government repeatedly until finally the economy goes into a tailspin? We have a traitor as President.

Oh, bullshit! The indictments and the two guilty pleas had NOTHING to do with Russian collusion to affect our election! You're now claiming that exposing the blatant political corruption by FBI leaders and other leaders in our Intel agencies equals "shutting them down"? The Obama Administration weaponized Federal Agencies like the IRS and the FBI to use against it's political opponents. It's something that Richard Nixon TRIED to do and was rebuffed but just that attempt is what got him thrown out of office! The Obama Administration actually DID what Nixon wanted to do and they haven't had ANYONE answer for that!

As for who is shutting down the government? Trump has been quite clear that if the Democrats refuse to compromise on immigration reform that it will be THEY that will be responsible for shutting down the Government! Trump is willing to give them status for Dreamers...they haven't been willing to give ANYTHING in return! The ball is in their court now and any shut downs will take place because THEY have decided that's a better outcome than giving Trump's agenda another box checked off!

It's beyond strange DD .. Most people know that Trump is crazy and incompetent, but congressional Republicans are enabling his harmful behavior.

Based on what?
Vicious lies and rumors.
What has been harmed?
Getting so tired of this GOP pretense at stupid.
You can tell what the GOP stands for by what they do in congress:

What Republicans fight for in Congress vs what Democrats fight for

You can tell what Trump stands for by the things he does:

What will make the GOP base understand their party has problems?

Oh, and add Wife Beating. Courtesy of Rob Porter.

Based on what?
Vicious lies and rumors.
What has been harmed?
Getting so tired of this GOP pretense at stupid.
You can tell what the GOP stands for by what they do in congress:

What Republicans fight for in Congress vs what Democrats fight for

You can tell what Trump stands for by the things he does:

What will make the GOP base understand their party has problems?

Oh, and add Wife Beating. Courtesy of Rob Porter.

Let me know when you get tired of spamming the same lame smear attacks on the GOP, R-Derp! You've been portraying Republicans as the "bad guys" simply because they believe in fiscal conservatism. Democrats give stuff away to buy votes. Does that make them the "good guys"? Only in your myopic little world!

world-us-canada-42922995
Only on TV, is the right wing for, law and order.

world-us-canada-42922995
Only on TV, is the right wing for, law and order.
What's amusing, Daniel is that the Left has been hyper critical of law enforcement for the past eight years...yet now that you need to hide what higher ups in the FBI did during the last election...you're accusing the Right of being anti law and order simply because they're demanding answers to what took place? Get serious! There was a palpable stench coming from the Justice Department during the Obama Administration. From Eric Holder right on down to Loretta Lynch...the Attorney General was NOT an advocate for the people...they were totally invested in keeping progressives in power and pushing a progressive agenda no matter how much they had to bend or break the law to do so!

Forum List

Back