Republicans that hate Trump

I'll stay home and vote for sanity

That would be a mistake. You would not get sanity out of such a vote, but more insanity of the type seen over the last seven years.

I will vote under any circumstance, and never for the Democrat.

That would be a mistake. You would not get sanity out of such a vote, but more insanity of the type seen over the last seven years.

Trump. Cruz, Hillary, Bernie.

a vote for any of them is insanity.

Depending on the VP, I may vote, and hope.

The Lesser of Two Evils bullshit is what gave us Bush and Obama. How's it working for you?

That idiotic tactic leads to more and more evil choices. When you vote for a lesser Evil, you are still voting for Evil, dipshit.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right.

The Lesser of Two Evils bullshit is what gave us Bush and Obama. How's it working for you?

That idiotic tactic leads to more and more evil choices. When you vote for a lesser Evil, you are still voting for Evil, dipshit.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right.

and when the choices are Trump, Cruz, Clinton, and Sanders

there IS no 'right'.

a vote for any of them is a vote for 'evil'

The Republicans that hate him are the establishment Republicans in congress. Worry about them, they're aka the majority.

SC primary odds 3.png

Will you vote for him if he is the GOP nominee? If not who you voting for?

Trump is right on ISIS and right on immigration so he is best candidate!
But he is a protectionist. I didn't think you slave labor advocates liked that? :dunno:
ISIS and immigration are immediate and grave threats to America's existence so we have to tolerate Trump's liberal trade policy
What's "liberal" about fair trade and making sure the American worker gets a good deal instead of foreign workers getting our companies and good wages?

Forum List

Back