Republicans take a supermajority in Louisiana.

Well, I guess that the people enjoy living in third world conditions with crappy infrastructure, schools and healthcare.

Yet these people point their fingers at blacks and hispanics for being the third world savages? They whine about how they're from shit holes? Look in the mirror.

Well, I guess that the people enjoy living in third world conditions with crappy infrastructure, schools and healthcare.

Yet these people point their fingers at blacks and hispanics for being the third world savages? They whine about how they're from shit holes? Look in the mirror.
Clean up all of the programs. Clean up the corruption, graft and stealing. Clean up the false leadership jobs with figureheads who think of themselves as so important. If you have not noticed, many of those rich blue states have taxed their people so much that massive gambling has been approved so the taxes can be added to their coffers. For decades, the cities went from self financing to more and more increases in taxes to residents who live outside them to fund all the programs. And the taxes are not low. Those people struggle also but do not live on top of each other and have room to breathe. Cities with cheap older housing are the only benefit of staying in them.

You seem angry.

Forum List

Back