Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

he Democrats are afraid to have the "whistleblower" testify because they know Republican questions will further destroy his/her credibility.
Such embarrassing, idiotic cultist bullshit. The laws protecting his identity exist for a reason. Furthermore, the whistle blower report isn't even needed, anymore. The charges in it have all been confirmed already by the depositions on the Hill.
Whistleblower laws don't protect his identity, dumbass. They only protect his job.
Ate you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?

Ever???

(h) The identity of any individual who makes a disclosure described in subsection (a) may not be disclosed by the Special Counsel without such individual's consent unless the Special Counsel determines that the disclosure of the individual's identity is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or imminent violation of any criminal law.

Text - S.20 - 101st Congress (1989-1990): Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989

Who's the special counsel, you fucking moron?

Did you know that saying things twice is a symptom of Dementia?
It's an agency, ya fucking moron...

U.S. Office of Special Counsel Know Your Rights When Reporting Wrongs

Federal employees have many options on where to disclose wrongdoing, including but not limited to, making disclosures to supervisors or someone higher up in management; agency’s Inspector General (IG); OSC; or, Congress. For whistleblower disclosures involving classified national security information or other information protected from public release by law (e.g. patient privacy information), whistleblowers must use confidential channels such as an IG, OSC, or Congress in order to be protected from adverse personnel actions related to their disclosures.

OSC has jurisdiction to protect federal employees at most agencies from retaliation for filing an appeal, complaint, or grievance; helping someone else file or testifying on their behalf; cooperating with or disclosing information to the Special Counsel or an Inspector General; or, refusing to obey an unlawful order.

OCS = Office of Special Counsel
IG = Inpector General

Whistleblower's can file complaints with either office, depending on your employer, with the office of Special Counsel overseeing violations extending from complaints.

Whistleblower Protection | StateOIG.gov

Can I keep my identity confidential?

Yes. Most Inspectors General have hotlines that allow employees to make confidential disclosures. Inspectors General are prohibited from disclosing an employee’s identity unless the IG determines that disclosure is unavoidable or is compelled by a court order. If you file a disclosure with OSC, your identity will not be shared outside of OSC without your consent. However, OSC may disclose your identity only if OSC determines that it is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or an imminent violation of any criminal law.​

Are you ever not a fucking moron??

he Democrats are afraid to have the "whistleblower" testify because they know Republican questions will further destroy his/her credibility.
Such embarrassing, idiotic cultist bullshit. The laws protecting his identity exist for a reason. Furthermore, the whistle blower report isn't even needed, anymore. The charges in it have all been confirmed already by the depositions on the Hill.
Whistleblower laws don't protect his identity, dumbass. They only protect his job.

Ever???

(h) The identity of any individual who makes a disclosure described in subsection (a) may not be disclosed by the Special Counsel without such individual's consent unless the Special Counsel determines that the disclosure of the individual's identity is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or imminent violation of any criminal law.

HOLY SHIT BRI Then your boy dump should be in a booby hatch with mattresses on the walls and floors

This so called investigation isn't after the truth...it's a sham who's only real purpose is to divert attention away from how good a job Trump has done with the economy and how gawd awful the candidates are that are running for the Democratic nomination!

It’s very sad that supporters like you don’t have a clue.

I asked you several times. Like what regulations that he created jobs? You keep giving me BULLSHIT.

You are missing something big just like everyone else. All these chaos and crisis and discombobulations. Are all created by Trump.

Did you miss the response I gave you to that? Trump pushed through a large tax cut and he also cut regulations dramatically that were passed by the Obama Administration. Is that too simple a concept for you to comprehend? That tax cuts and fewer regulations revs up the engine of our economy? I know that you liberals struggle with economics but this is pretty simple stuff!

What part of my question that confuses you so much?
I repeatedly told you be specific. You can not just say fewer regulations helps the economy. Like WHAT? Those are just paper works.

So what regulations that helps the economy?
What regulations that created jobs?
You want me to list the regulations that were eliminated? If I do so will you admit that you don't have a clue about the topic at hand, Charwin? I don't mind doing the work of assembling that list but I won't do so if your only response is to ignore it!

Wrong. I’ve been after you about this for several days.

Why would I ignore it? You have to be specifics.
I asked these several times to lots of die hard Trump supporters. So far none or all are coming blanks just like you.

So if I list the regulations that Trump has eliminated...you'll admit that he's done a fantastic job with the economy and deserves another term?

We'll start with the biggest killer of unnecessary regulations...Executive Order 13771 which requires all Federal agencies to eliminate 2 regulations for every regulation they add!
What's amazing about that, Charwin is that it didn't eliminate 2 regulations but FOUR for every regulation added!

Exactly how fucked in the head are you??

Your desperation is duly noted.

Do you really believe that I'm going to read any further than your childish greeting?

Profanity-Th.jpg

Ever???

HOLY SHIT BRI Then your boy dump should be in a booby hatch with mattresses on the walls and floors
The whole cabal that staged a coup against him will soon be in the booby hatch, moron.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Do you really believe that I'm going to read any further than your childish greeting?

Profanity-Th.jpg
Profanity is for and by weak people who cannot articulate a response or counter response. Because they are weak their feelings tell them that when they call you a “dumb fuck” that they have bested you and you are now shamed into silence. Shaming efforts are a big part of the liberal failed battle plan. All use of profanity does is show, over and over and over, that liberals cannot make a point nor defend a point and that you have frustrated them again and bested them again.

The rate is visible in that graph as it has remained virtually unchanged in almost 10 years. Your inability to see that doesn't mean it's not visible. It only means you're an imbecile.

And posting the labor force participation rate doesn't help trump either as it has been around 63% for some 6 years now.

Thank you for demonstrating your desperation!

Of course, the increase in the employed numbers is constant. When you add the same number, every month to the number of workers, the increase is going to be...constant. 125,000 to 130,000 workers are added to our pool of workers every month for decades.

YOU post a meaningless chart and I'M the one who is the "imbecile. GOT IT!

As for the Labor Force Participation Rate, "AROUND SIXTY THREE PERCENT indicates your ignorance of how RATES works. You're not that ignorant, you just live in denial!

During the failed administration of President Barack Hussein Obama, that rate DROPPED all the way from 65.8 percent to 62.7 percent. That, as you know, is huge and most of that drop was from people who were unemployed who simply gave up and quit looking.

Since taking office, President Trump has increased that number from 62.7 to 63.2. That's a full half a percent. How many workers is that? We have about 165,000,000 million times half a percent is 8,250,000 workers.

That rate started dropping under Bush when it was 67.2%. It leveled out while the real estate bubble began expanding uncontrollably, then began to nose dive in 2008 as baby boomers began hitting the early retirement age of 62 and then Bush's economy became the Great Recession, driving it down even more.

You idiots truly have no fucking clue. Want more proof of that...? You actually said...

Since taking office, President Trump has increased that number from 62.7 to 63.2. That's a full half a percent. How many workers is that? We have about 165,000,000 million times half a percent is 8,250,000 workers.

You fucking brain-dead conservative.... one half of 1% of 165m is 825,000, not 8,250,000. 8.25m is 5% of 165m.

1233796371590-gif.270396

Like I always say, conservatives should stay away from numbers They hurt themselves every time they touch them. :lmao:

Yep, should be ONLY 825,000 workers who had previously lost hope and dropped out of the market have returned. I discovered that and it was too late for me to make a change.

Our growth adds about 125,000 workers a month. So that's about six and a half months of growth AND our unemployment rate DECLINED.

You're childish desperation is just that, childish.

Ever???

Federal employees have many options on where to disclose wrongdoing, including but not limited to, making disclosures to supervisors or someone higher up in management; agency’s Inspector General (IG); OSC; or, Congress. For whistleblower disclosures involving classified national security information or other information protected from public release by law (e.g. patient privacy information), whistleblowers must use confidential channels such as an IG, OSC, or Congress in order to be protected from adverse personnel actions related to their disclosures.

OSC has jurisdiction to protect federal employees at most agencies from retaliation for filing an appeal, complaint, or grievance; helping someone else file or testifying on their behalf; cooperating with or disclosing information to the Special Counsel or an Inspector General; or, refusing to obey an unlawful order.

IG = Inpector General

Whistleblower's can file complaints with either office, depending on your employer, with the office of Special Counsel overseeing violations extending from complaints.

Yes. Most Inspectors General have hotlines that allow employees to make confidential disclosures. Inspectors General are prohibited from disclosing an employee’s identity unless the IG determines that disclosure is unavoidable or is compelled by a court order. If you file a disclosure with OSC, your identity will not be shared outside of OSC without your consent. However, OSC may disclose your identity only if OSC determines that it is necessary because of an imminent danger to public health or safety or an imminent violation of any criminal law.​

Your childish need of using profanity only emphasizes the weakness and desperation of your posts. Do you think anyone reads beyond your childish insults or, for that matter due to your habits, read them at all?

Linguistic-S.png

Ever???

IG = Inpector General

Your childish need of using profanity only emphasizes the weakness and desperation of your posts. Do you think anyone reads beyond your childish insults or, for that matter due to your habits, read them at all?

Linguistic-S.png
But everyone already knows trump the moron is inarticulate A complete sentence is beyond him and he is as foul as they come

Ever???

IG = Inpector General

Linguistic-S.png
But everyone already knows trump the moron is inarticulate A complete sentence is beyond him and he is as foul as they come
Good little boy right on cue with the name calling and regurgitation of other peoples posts into “Trump is too” Vapid and lack of original thought but absent profanity so go ahead and call me a useless fuck and your circle of idiocy will be completed.

Last edited:
Did you catch bri saying anyone repeating themselves suffers from dementia ?? Guess Trump is a prime suspect

Forum List

Back