Republicans so worried about the debt, yet they cause most of it.

Get rid of the AMT and inheritance tax, say goodbye to billions. Just the opposite of Robbin Hood, take from the working class, aged, disabled , and those working min wage in cheap GOP states, and give to the rich.

makes so much sense. Republicans are shameless wonders. Those who vote for the shameless Pubs are just as bad.

Same goes for dems.

CONGRESS wastes money. You can pretend only the Republicans run up the debt, but answer these questions honestly.

What happens to the debt every year, no matter which party controls Congress and/or the White House?

Which party controlled Congress the last time we approached a balanced budget?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was 20 years ago. The Republican Party has shown zero fiscal restraint since. They have tacked on the vast majority of the debt we have.

And what happened to the debt every year the democrats were in charge?

TIME TO DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP AND IT IS HAPPENING 1 POLITICIAN AT A TIME.

Shame liberals have been so brainwashed into thinking the Dimbocraps are for them, as they have been screwing the poor even with the first 1/2 president in office.

Trickle down is not the way to fiscal sanity (we all know how insanity is defined). Giving to the rich, and that includes their beneficiaries would add more to the deficit and thus the debt. Cutting taxes to the very wealthy, is the Ryan / Trump / McConnell idea of reform.

Cutting Medicaid, Social Security, minimum wages and attacking labor unions seems to be the Republican's goal, and is in best interest of the Power Elites; their supporters never consider the cost deficit if they succeed.

Your dems are the elite also. You're just too blind, ignorant, or gullible to notice it. You've been brainwashed with whitewashed history to move with the sheep.

Most of that was debt from prior administrations. Obama's policies and initiative added about a quarter of that.

OH GOODY - THAT OL' LIE...AGAIN!

:crybaby:
"Obama 'inherited' all that debt and those economic / financial problems!"

Yes, Barak Obama DID 'inherit' a lot of that debt and those economic / financial problems ... FROM HIS FELLOW DEMOCRATS!

As we have gone through before - and as the snowflakes keep denying over and over:

Barry attacked Bush over the debt, calling him 'Un-Patriotic' for adding $4 Trillion in new debt in only 8 years. But let's break that down:

• During Bush's 1st 6 years as President- which included 9/11/01, the economic aftermath (closing of Wall Street, etc) after 9/11/01, and 2 on-going wars AND WITH A GOP-CONTROLLED CONGRESS - ONLY $2.5 Trillion in new debt was added IN 6 YEARS.

• Democrats took over a nearly-Super Majority Control of congress at the beginning of bush's last 2 years in office ... which means DURING BUSH'S LAST 2 YEARS IN OFFICE DEMOCRATS CONTROLLED THE ECONOMY & THE 'PURSE STRINGS' - SPENDING! Democrats held that Near Super Majority Control of Congress - control of the Economy and Spending until the end of Obama's 2nd year in office .... which means IF BARRY INHERITED ANYTHING, IT WAS FROM HIS FELLOW DEMOCRATS!

'Interestingly' enough, in Bush's last 2 years during which time DEMOCRATS controlled the Budget / the Economy / Spending, DEMOCRATS added $1.5 TRILLION in only 2 years, only $1 Trillion less than the Bush GOP-controlled Congress had in 6 years!

So, again, what snowflakes claim Obama 'inherited', he 'inherited' from his fellow DEMOCRATS who had a near super majority control of Congress the previous 2 years.

Almost immediately Barry acted to 'create Jobs' & 'help the economy'. His big idea was the FAILED nearly $1 TRILLION 'Stimulus Bill...that contained over 7,000 pieces of DNC-ONLY self/party-serving PORK, all at tax payer expense.

In the end as the US IG reported, the Stimulus failed to keep unemployment under 9% as promised, and the cost to tax payers for each job created was approx. $742,000! (Of course, Obama claimed to have created / saved more jobs than he actually did, according to the CBO.)

Obama took advantage of the Democrats having a near super majority of Congress for the next 2 years, and at the end of his 1st term - after 4 years - HE and his fellow Democrats had racked up almost $7 Trillion in new debt.

Of course, ever since then, like you, snowflakes have been trying to re-write history. :p

Trickle down is not the way to fiscal sanity (we all know how insanity is defined).
Would you say that if more people were working that the national debt would go down, if the establishment had less welfare to spend on?

CONGRESS wastes money. You can pretend only the Republicans run up the debt, but answer these questions honestly.

What happens to the debt every year, no matter which party controls Congress and/or the White House?

That was 20 years ago. The Republican Party has shown zero fiscal restraint since. They have tacked on the vast majority of the debt we have.

Democrats have controlled Congress all of four years out of the last 20 and yes, the debt increased under their tenure as well. Who said they were any better? The difference is they don't make it a huge campaign issue the way the Republicans do. The Democrats are pretty honest about wanting to blow our tax dollars. The Republicans constantly claim fiscal responsibility, yet show none whatsoever.

Which is why we need a lot more TEA party types and to drain the swamp in DC. If nothing else, Trump is peeling back the masks so many are hiding behind. The more Congressional Republicans blindly oppose him, the more obvious their allegiance to something other than their professed economic conservatism becomes.

The problem is economic conservativism is not responsible. It is antithetical to believe cutting taxes and spending money can be an effective and responsible policy.

Of course the Republicans know this, and continue to spend and not tax, they raise fees which is regressive, and cut benefits to the many but continue to play the Voodoo economic game.

No Virginian (and other Red States) the wealthy do not let their income trickle down to you, it goes to banks overseas, or in real estate and donations to Pols who do their bidding.

[I do know Virginia is not a Red State, nor a Blue State, so don't bother to point out my prosaic license)

The difference is they don't make it a huge campaign issue the way the Republicans do.
Obama made a pretty big deal out of the debt in 2008 when he called W unpatriotic for adding $4 trillion to it, then proceeded to double it himself.

Obama made a pretty big deal out of the debt in 2008 when he called W unpatriotic for adding $4 trillion to it, then proceeded to double it himself.
...just before he took office and added nearly $7 trillion of his own in just 4 years...

Get rid of the AMT and inheritance tax, say goodbye to billions. Just the opposite of Robbin Hood, take from the working class, aged, disabled , and those working min wage in cheap GOP states, and give to the rich.

makes so much sense. Republicans are shameless wonders. Those who vote for the shameless Pubs are just as bad.

Just once tell me what they are taking away from us middle age , middle class guys ?

Democrats have controlled Congress all of four years out of the last 20 and yes, the debt increased under their tenure as well. Who said they were any better? The difference is they don't make it a huge campaign issue the way the Republicans do. The Democrats are pretty honest about wanting to blow our tax dollars. The Republicans constantly claim fiscal responsibility, yet show none whatsoever.

Which is why we need a lot more TEA party types and to drain the swamp in DC. If nothing else, Trump is peeling back the masks so many are hiding behind. The more Congressional Republicans blindly oppose him, the more obvious their allegiance to something other than their professed economic conservatism becomes.

The problem is economic conservativism is not responsible***. It is antithetical to believe cutting taxes and spending money can be an effective and responsible policy.

Of course the Republicans know this, and continue to spend and not tax, they raise fees which is regressive, and cut benefits to the many but continue to play the Voodoo economic game.

No Virginian (and other Red States) the wealthy do not let their income trickle down to you, it goes to banks overseas, or in real estate and donations to Pols who do their bidding.

[I do know Virginia is not a Red State, nor a Blue State, so don't bother to point out my prosaic license)

***Fiscal Responsible people tell the truth and sell bonds to repair the roof before it collapses and destroys the house (that's metaphorical for those who don't get understand it is meant to speak to the nations infrastructure).

Just once tell me what they are taking away from us middle age , middle class guys ?
Well the government is taking away over 40% of what you earn and give a lot of it to the liberal fucks who think they deserve what you have. Then the liberals complain that it isn't enough so want even more. When they don't get it, they burn cities, punch women and yell into your face, that you are a racist. Did I miss anything?

Well the government is taking away over 40% of what you earn and give a lot of it to the liberal fucks who think they deserve what you have. Then the liberals complain that it isn't enough so want even more. When they don't get it, they burn cities, punch women and yell into your face, that you are a racist. Did I miss anything?

I should of rephrased that question ...

Republicans don't give a shit about the debt. It's merely an election time ploy to get suckers to vote for them.

The GOP want to give tax cuts and the DIms want free everything.

Together, they will destroy the Republic.

and yet want to give the rich tax cuts, (how ignorant is that) :banghead: They must have brain damage.

and what will happen to global terrorism they ask , since they do not want to do anything about gun laws in the US, who by the way most mass shooters are white males and US citizens and even some vets, who in the hell cares.

A little perspective here:

The murder toll in Las Vegas on Sunday makes it the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

Know what they call that in Chicago? June.

Actually, there were 84 murders in Chicago, just in June, according to DNAinfo.com, which keeps a running tally.

There were 76 murders in July, 50 in August. And there were 59 murders in Chicago last month, so the death toll in Las Vegas — again, the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history — was just a normal September there.

In July of this year, there 115 people shot in the city — in a single week. And since Emanuel was elected in 2011, the murder rate has risen. In 2012: 509 killed; in 2013 that dropped to 442; in 2014, that rose slightly to 428; then in 2015, jumped to 495; and in 2016, the murder rate soared to 751. The city is on pace for about 700 murders again this year.

^ GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK UNLESS YOU ARE THE CRIMINAL.

The Progs who keep repeating the bullshit mantra about "TAX BREAKS FOR THE RICH" are really stupid and very useful for your puppet masters.

What specific tax brackets are you guys advocating and for what specific income levels?

Hillary never communicated a specific plan.

"THE RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE" is nothing. it's meaningless bullshit.

Who are "THE RICH", specifically, and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

Let's talk numbers.

The Progs who keep repeating the bullshit mantra about "TAX BREAKS FOR THE RICH" are really stupid and very useful for your puppet masters.

What specific tax brackets are you guys advocating and for what specific income levels?

Hillary never communicated a specific plan.

"THE RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE" is nothing. it's meaningless bullshit.

Who are "THE RICH", specifically, and what is their "FAIR SHARE"?

Let's talk numbers.
Now you have gone and done it again, how much farther can a liberal shove his head.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

and yet want to give the rich tax cuts, (how ignorant is that) :banghead: They must have brain damage.

and what will happen to global terrorism they ask , since they do not want to do anything about gun laws in the US, who by the way most mass shooters are white males and US citizens and even some vets, who in the hell cares.

They are like children without any supervision.

Come on, Progs...

What is the specific tax structure you want?

Here, I'll lay it out for you....just add your numbers:

Income Tax Rate
$0-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%
$x-$X.............X%

I don't know how many tax rates you guys want.

So, what are your numbers, Progs?

Last edited:
So predictable.

They have no clue. :badgrin:

They just know that tax breaks for the rich are racist and THE RICH MUST PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back