Republicans Sneak Anti-Abortion Language Into Tax Bill

I think every child deserves to eat, have a warm roof over their head and to one day have free college education.

Lets give it to them.

I agree - but it will never happen with NaziCons in charge. They don't mind exploding the national debt to give tax cuts to the rich - but fuck children and social programs for the poor. Hell, they're even trying to kill Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. NaziCons are sick and evil people.

From the OP:

“It’s time to emancipate every little unborn baby,” Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said at the hearing.

Actual human children and adults fare less well. The proposal gets rid of an adoption tax credit and ends popular tax deductions on medical spending and student loan interest. Although, perhaps if fetuses can save for college, kids of the future will rack up less in school debt.

These people are batshit crazy!

Killing a pregnant mother can already get a person charged with two murder counts.

So? That would make some sense if the pregnant woman wants the fetus. After all, it's her property.

What does the Constitution say about having other human beings as "property?"

From the OP:

“It’s time to emancipate every little unborn baby,” Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said at the hearing.

Actual human children and adults fare less well. The proposal gets rid of an adoption tax credit and ends popular tax deductions on medical spending and student loan interest. Although, perhaps if fetuses can save for college, kids of the future will rack up less in school debt.

Killing a pregnant mother can already get a person charged with two murder counts.

So? That would make some sense if the pregnant woman wants the fetus. After all, it's her property.

You cant be charged with murder for destroying property

Sister-Joan-Chittister.jpg

Can you provide any proof that pro-lifers “don’t want children fed”?

I mean really, you’re entire arguement for allowing the murder of a human fetus is that other people supposedly want to “starve children”?

Are you really that dumb and uninformed? Do some "credible" research on all the Republican actions taken that have a negative impact on children.

So holding a parent responsible for providing for their own children has a more negative impact on a child than allowing the child to be killed in the name of “privacy”?
^^ Feeble attempt

I think every child deserves to eat, have a warm roof over their head and to one day have free college education.

Lets give it to them.

I agree - but it will never happen with NaziCons in charge. They don't mind exploding the national debt to give tax cuts to the rich - but fuck children and social programs for the poor. Hell, they're even trying to kill Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. NaziCons are sick and evil people.

They'd whether hand it all to the rich so they can continue to offshore the money and allow the other 85% of this nation to live in ghettos. The republican party is a sickness of hatred and pure idiocy. None of their idiocy makes any sense.

I mean really, you’re entire arguement for allowing the murder of a human fetus is that other people supposedly want to “starve children”?

Are you really that dumb and uninformed? Do some "credible" research on all the Republican actions taken that have a negative impact on children.

So holding a parent responsible for providing for their own children has a more negative impact on a child than allowing the child to be killed in the name of “privacy”?

Save the hyperbolic drama bullshit. Try sticking to the OP and the NaziCons sneaking anti-abortion language into the tax bill. Do you agree with that?

You’re the one claiming Republicans’ actions are having a negative impact on children, while at the same time screaming about abortion rights.

As for the bill, how is it “sneaking it in”? They put it in there, and it may be put up for a vote. You have a problem with Congress passing I can see. You must be upset the Dems have been getting kicked out of office since the Hussein and the Dem Congress passed a healthcare bill that needed to be passed before we know what was in it. You all cheered that bit of “sneaking”.

^^ Feeble attempt

Yet you, nor Lakunta, have any coherent response for it.

From the OP:

What does the Constitution say about having other human beings as "property?"
Leftwingers see all people as property. Property of the State, and the state determines what you are allowed to do and not do.

Lets give it to them.

Is anyone stopping you from becoming "rich" and then giving all your riches to the poor?

Lets give it to them.

NaziCons are sick and evil people
so are you NaziLibs....

From the OP:

Arthur William Hodge - Wikipedia

And

On March 28, 1839, a coroner’s inquest presented at the rural Iredell County, NC farm of Mr. John Hoover, to investigate the alleged death of “one Mira a female slave the property of… the said John Hoover…”. An examination of the freshly exhumed body of Mira, then but one short day dead, led to only one conclusion: Mr. Hoover was “taken into penal custody on the spot, under the capital charge of murder.” In trial before the North Carolina Superior Court, Iredell County, Hoover was convicted of the charge and sentenced to hang.
'For the Murder of His Own Female Slave, a Woman Named Mira…': Slavery, Law and Incoherence in Antebellum Culture by Anthony V. Baker :: SSRN

Lets give it to them.

Is anyone stopping you from becoming "rich" and then giving all your riches to the poor?

We don't. No one rational will allow that.

Lets give it to them.

We don't. No one rational will allow that.

I wonder what that gibberish translates to in English.

The silence of scripture on the matter of abortion is deafening. As we have been given no instruction, we should be silent.

Scripture is cult bullshit for weak minds.

Yeah, yeah...LefTards are way too smart to believe in God...just ask them.

I believe gods don't exist. Never did. Never will.
Wait? Gods DON'T exist, that's just the facts.
Which is way better than believing they don't!
Please call your god to show in a public place, to prove me wrong.

At this point I'm right! I see no gods, in the world, I live in. That be Real FACTS.
Not say in ALT-FACT imaginary minds.

8441057_orig.png

Last edited:
The silence of scripture on the matter of abortion is deafening. As we have been given no instruction, we should be silent.

I believe gods don't exist. Never did. Never will. Wait? God DON'T exist, that just the facts.

At this point I'm right! I see no gods, in the world, I live in. That be Real FACTS.

There you go...AWESOME, you're a super smart dude.
Nothing exists that this LefTard hasn't laid his eyes on.
There you have it folks, straight from some "credible" filthy ghetto somewhere.
"That be Real FACTS."
There's just no way I could make this shit up....haha

I believe gods don't exist. Never did. Never will. Wait? God DON'T exist, that just the facts.

There you go...AWESOME, you're a super smart dude.
Nothing exists that this LefTard hasn't laid his eyes on.
There you have it folks, straight from some "credible" filthy ghetto somewhere.
"That be Real FACTS."
There's just no way I could make this shit up....haha

LOL! That's your proof a genocidal murder exist. Still, you can't get it to show!
It is said to be coming again. And AGAIN, and again....
Followers say this all the time, The lord is coming. WTF? Is this another made up lie?

Last edited:
From the OP:

Arthur William Hodge - Wikipedia

And

On March 28, 1839, a coroner’s inquest presented at the rural Iredell County, NC farm of Mr. John Hoover, to investigate the alleged death of “one Mira a female slave the property of… the said John Hoover…”. An examination of the freshly exhumed body of Mira, then but one short day dead, led to only one conclusion: Mr. Hoover was “taken into penal custody on the spot, under the capital charge of murder.” In trial before the North Carolina Superior Court, Iredell County, Hoover was convicted of the charge and sentenced to hang.
'For the Murder of His Own Female Slave, a Woman Named Mira…': Slavery, Law and Incoherence in Antebellum Culture by Anthony V. Baker :: SSRN

The reality IS that woman Mira was not property, no matter what someone says. She was a human being. Your not debating that are you? the guy was sentenced to hang for killing a human being.

Forum List

Back