Republicans Show Their True Colors

You cannot reply to what I said because you know that I am correct. Thank you.

Reply to what??? That the supreme court over reached its bounds and legislated on the bench to make baby killing legal???? That is historical fact just like it is fact that the Democrat party is the party of pro baby killing.

Come on, the supreme court didn't say American Citizens had to pay for killing those babies. You want to have an abortion fine, that's between you and your conscience but don't demand I pay it.

Show me where in the SCOTUS ruling it says I have to pay??
I dont support the murder of over 50 million innocent babies.....No mater what.

:rolleyes: CHAMPION really? The GOP should stop trying to meddle in people's sex lives and start championing liberty and privacy... You know, CHAMPION the Constitution...

No one wants to meddle in people's sex lives..But when we taxpayers are paying to end the consequences of your SEX lives (abortions) which ISN'T in the Constitution, I think WE HAVE A SAY

OUTLAWING abortion amounts to Government regulation of pregnancy...

Sexual reproduction is a private medical decision and the Constitution holds, at the very least, first trimester privacy rights. As Citizens, we hold those rights in common.

Some religions don't believe in chemotherapy either, for example, but we certainly don't let them dictate funding entanglements for private medical procedures...

Hey genius who is trying to outlaw it???? Your lies are getting old. As much as I think it is murder NO REPRESENTATIVE in the country is trying to overturn the supreme courts stupidity. No but asking ME to pay for you to kill a baby is going too fucking far! Asking me to pay for you being a slut is going to far as well....Pay for your own baby killing and birth control!

:rolleyes: CHAMPION really? The GOP should stop trying to meddle in people's sex lives and start championing liberty and privacy... You know, CHAMPION the Constitution...

No one wants to meddle in people's sex lives..But when we taxpayers are paying to end the consequences of your SEX lives (abortions) which ISN'T in the Constitution, I think WE HAVE A SAY

Sexual reproduction is a private medical decision and the Constitution holds, at the very least, first trimester privacy rights. As Citizens, we hold those rights in common.

Some religions don't believe in chemotherapy either, for example, but we certainly don't let them dictate funding entanglements for private medical procedures...

Still waiting for the SCOTUS link where it says I have to pay for your abortion.

Hey genius who is trying to outlaw it???? Your lies are getting old. As much as I think it is murder NO REPRESENTATIVE in the country is trying to overturn the supreme courts stupidity. No but asking ME to pay for you to kill a baby is going too fucking far! Asking me to pay for you being a slut is going to far as well....Pay for your own baby killing and birth control!

:rolleyes: Educate yourself...

Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical ‘Personhood’ Bill Outlawing Abortion
Ryan and Akin cosponsored a federal personhood bill, the Sanctity of Human Life Act of 2009, which declares that a fertilized egg is entitled to the exact same legal rights as a human being.
Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical 'Personhood' Bill Outlawing Abortion And Many Birth Control Pills | ThinkProgress

Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. With Roe overturned, states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws and not have them dictated by judicial mandate.

Mitt Romney for President | Mitt Romney for President of the United States of America in 2012

Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical ‘Personhood’ Bill Outlawing Abortion
Ryan and Akin cosponsored a federal personhood bill, the Sanctity of Human Life Act of 2009, which declares that a fertilized egg is entitled to the exact same legal rights as a human being.
Paul Ryan and Todd Akin Partnered On Radical 'Personhood' Bill Outlawing Abortion And Many Birth Control Pills | ThinkProgress

Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. With Roe overturned, states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws and not have them dictated by judicial mandate.

Mitt Romney for President | Mitt Romney for President of the United States of America in 2012

Educate yourself you ignorant fool....Not paying for abortion is not overturning it you stupid hack. The right step is to overturn Roe cause it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL..... .. But dont worry you will still be able to murder your babies.

Last edited:
now remember folks, TWO PEOPLE represents the WHOLE Republican PARTY..

You mean like this?

new_black_panther_party.jpg

Dumbass. :lol:

By the way the next time you watch the news and hear about a black man raping a woman are you going to judge all black men as rapists? How about when a liberal goes on a shooting spree? How about when a white dude robs a bank for drug money? How about when a Muslim fanatic beheads an innocent person?

Fuck you OP.

Here in Omaha Blacks Kill Blacks 2-3 times a week on average.

Black people are all mudering filth.

Are we seriously going to rehash this bullshit again?

Let me just end this thread with the obvious. Their behavior was as stupid as you are desperate to keep the subject off of Obama.

You know America's FIRST DOUBLE DOWNGRADE PRESIDENT

Which would not matter if the greatest republican president of all times, Reagan had not turned us into a debtor nation.

So now instead of blaming Bush we've moved on to blaming Reagan?

Weak

Obama has been a complete failure. Everything he touches goes to shit

Educate yourself you ignorant fool....Not paying for abortion is not overturning it you stupid hack. The right step is to overturn Roe cause it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL..... .. But dont worry you will still be able to murder your babies.

You claimed no one is trying to outlaw or overturn...You are wrong and you know it, so you are the one who's lying here...

Roe v Wade was UNconstitutional??? :lol: Au contraire!

3. State criminal abortion laws, like those involved here, that except from criminality only a life-saving procedure on the mother's behalf without regard to the stage of her pregnancy and other interests involved violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which protects against state action the right to privacy, including a woman's qualified right to terminate her pregnancy. Though the State cannot override that right, it has legitimate interests in protecting both the pregnant woman's health and the potentiality of human life, each of which interests grows and reaches a "compelling" point at various stages of the woman's approach to term. Pp. 147-164.

(a) For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its effectuation must be left to the medical judgment of the pregnant woman's attending physician. Pp. 163, 164.

(b) For the stage subsequent to approximately the end of the first trimester, the State, in promoting its interest in the health of the mother, may, if it chooses, regulate the abortion procedure in ways that are reasonably related to maternal health. Pp. 163, 164.

(c) For the stage subsequent to viability the State, in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother. Pp. 163-164; 164-165.

4. The State may define the term "physician" to mean only a physician currently licensed by the State, and may proscribe any abortion by a person who is not a physician as so defined. P. 165.

5. It is unnecessary to decide the injunctive relief issue, since the Texas authorities will doubtless fully recognize the Court's ruling [p115] that the Texas criminal abortion statutes are unconstitutional. P. 166.

BLACKMUN, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which BURGER, C.J., and DOUGLAS, BRENNAN, STEWART, MARSHALL, and POWELL, JJ., joined. BURGER, C.J., post, p. 207, DOUGLAS, J., post, p. 209, and STEWART, J., post, p. 167, filed concurring opinions. WHITE, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which REHNQUIST, J., joined, post, p. 221. REHNQUIST, J., filed a dissenting opinion, post, p. 171. [p116]

Roe v. Wade

You claimed no one is trying to outlaw or overturn...You are wrong and you know it, so you are the one who's lying here...

3. State criminal abortion laws, like those involved here, that except from criminality only a life-saving procedure on the mother's behalf without regard to the stage of her pregnancy and other interests involved violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which protects against state action the right to privacy, including a woman's qualified right to terminate her pregnancy. Though the State cannot override that right, it has legitimate interests in protecting both the pregnant woman's health and the potentiality of human life, each of which interests grows and reaches a "compelling" point at various stages of the woman's approach to term. Pp. 147-164.

(a) For the stage prior to approximately the end of the first trimester, the abortion decision and its effectuation must be left to the medical judgment of the pregnant woman's attending physician. Pp. 163, 164.

(b) For the stage subsequent to approximately the end of the first trimester, the State, in promoting its interest in the health of the mother, may, if it chooses, regulate the abortion procedure in ways that are reasonably related to maternal health. Pp. 163, 164.

(c) For the stage subsequent to viability the State, in promoting its interest in the potentiality of human life, may, if it chooses, regulate, and even proscribe, abortion except where necessary, in appropriate medical judgment, for the preservation of the life or health of the mother. Pp. 163-164; 164-165.

4. The State may define the term "physician" to mean only a physician currently licensed by the State, and may proscribe any abortion by a person who is not a physician as so defined. P. 165.

5. It is unnecessary to decide the injunctive relief issue, since the Texas authorities will doubtless fully recognize the Court's ruling [p115] that the Texas criminal abortion statutes are unconstitutional. P. 166.

BLACKMUN, J., delivered the opinion of the Court, in which BURGER, C.J., and DOUGLAS, BRENNAN, STEWART, MARSHALL, and POWELL, JJ., joined. BURGER, C.J., post, p. 207, DOUGLAS, J., post, p. 209, and STEWART, J., post, p. 167, filed concurring opinions. WHITE, J., filed a dissenting opinion, in which REHNQUIST, J., joined, post, p. 221. REHNQUIST, J., filed a dissenting opinion, post, p. 171. [p116]

Roe v. Wade
Bullshit.

Still waiting for the SCOTUS link where it says I have to pay for your abortion.

We as citizens hold our rights in common and in Roe V Wade SCOTUS upheld our right to privacy in reproductive choice. Since our Government is by the people for the people with a guaranteed separation of Church and State, you would have to show that it is UNconstitutional for the Government to have entanglements with Citizen health insurance that is within legal medical standards...

Roe v. Wade
Bullshit.

:lol:

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." H.L. Mencken

How can anyone have any respect for these people or a party that presents itself in this fashion?

'Tampa, Florida (CNN) – Two people were removed from the Republican National Convention Tuesday after they threw nuts at an African-American CNN camera operator and said, “This is how we feed animals."' Two people removed from RNC after taunting black camera operator – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"This was a GOP latina who took the podium as part of procedure, some other faction didn’t like the rules. So they started shouting “Go Back Home” and “USA, USA”."

Chaos On The GOP Convention Floor - YouTube

Your going to need more paint for that broad brush of yours.

So far the only person who claims there was a "feed animals" incident was David Shuster

He probably made it up

And I know deep in my wittle Republican heart that had a CNN camerperson had nuts thrown at her she'd be on every talk show coast to coast. bla bla bla bla.. it would be the perfect martini based narrative of the "war on women." That flake Fluke would be parading her all over the country trying to get free nutz and free pills.

What if, the sitution is actually reversed?

The Rep House caused the debt downgrade by being so obstructionist, just so the US would get a downgrade and they could blame it on Obama. Even John Boehner was pulling his hair out.

And guess what ... they are.

How convoluted is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back