Republicans Raise Taxes On You

and that is some headline screeching news?
So you agree you should pay more so the rich can pay less. Noted.
If anything the gas tax is the fairest tax out there because it's based on use. And if you are looking for something that's even close to a cheat that would be bicycles use roads TAX FREE.

A person who drives a 1000 miles a month pays more then the person who drives a 1000 miles a year. That tax is FAIR because it's based on use NOT your tax bracket.
A bike will not tear up the roads like semi trucks do...

Semis pay a lot more than cars do.
And the corporations paz zero taxes. They must write off everything.

If anything the gas tax is the fairest tax out there because it's based on use. And if you are looking for something that's even close to a cheat that would be bicycles use roads TAX FREE.

A person who drives a 1000 miles a month pays more then the person who drives a 1000 miles a year. That tax is FAIR because it's based on use NOT your tax bracket.
A bike will not tear up the roads like semi trucks do...

Semis pay a lot more than cars do.
And the corporations paz zero taxes. They must write off everything.

Where do corps pay zero? Link?

i'm so comforted knowing the left is looking out for me as far as taxes are concerned!!!! ;)

Michigan governor Rick Snyder gave billions of tax breaks to corporations his first year in office. The GOP controls bothe houses too in Michigan. So the GOP gave corporations billions in tax breaks and at the time our roads were falling apart. Now we need to repair our roads and the GOP has tried to raise the sales tax and now that that got voted down they want to raise the gas tax.

Essentially the GOP shifted the tax burden more onto us. So don't tell me Republicans lower taxes unless you end with ON THE RICH.

The GOP also lowers taxes on the rich. That too puts more of the tax burden on you and I.

You mean they let the people who earned the money keep the money.....that is how you actually translate Tax Break.....and the gas tax is the fairest tax......you are only taxed as much as you use it.....

Michigan governor Rick Snyder gave billions of tax breaks to corporations his first year in office. The GOP controls bothe houses too in Michigan. So the GOP gave corporations billions in tax breaks and at the time our roads were falling apart. Now we need to repair our roads and the GOP has tried to raise the sales tax and now that that got voted down they want to raise the gas tax.

Essentially the GOP shifted the tax burden more onto us. So don't tell me Republicans lower taxes unless you end with ON THE RICH.

The GOP also lowers taxes on the rich. That too puts more of the tax burden on you and I.
are you serious?....republicans raise your taxes?....if you wanna see the democrats doing the same thing only more of them....come to sunny California bobo....
Democrats wouldn't have given billions in tax breaks to corporations knowing that would shift the burden more onto us. That's the big difference in the parties. GOP thinks the job creators shouldn't pay any taxes and some don't.

If Republicans ran California citizens would pay more so that billionaire former clipper owner could get a break. Sterling? The racist. So thank god harry the GOP aren't in charge like here in Michigan. 2 cents on every dollar might not seem like a lot to you harry but multiply that by every person in your state. Now give that all to the rich because it wouldn't be right taxing the companies who tear up our roads with their trucks.
like i have been saying bobo....you have you face so dug into the democrats asses you think tax raises by republicans is worse than tax raises by democrats....if the "regular" guy is getting stuck by both,who cares who is imposing them?...
The Democrats set up a fair progressive tax system that worked and Republicans have done nothing but shift the burden more on you. And all you and Stephanie have to say is dems tax too?

Let me say it again so you two can understand clearly that the Republicans tax you more so the Rich can pay less and the Democrats believe the rich should pay a little bit more so we're not over tax our way works yours does not but yet you keep defending it. You're clearly in the wrong party Harries
bobo...the fucking democrats in my state will tax the fucking air you breath if they had a way to do it....can you take your head out of their ass for a moment to understand that?....and if the tax gets voted down,these fuckers will then try and impose a "fee" on what they tried to tax...your people love imposing "fees"...if the democrats tax and regulate you to death...how the fuck is that better than the taxes imposed by republicans?.....and im in the right "party" bobo,its the one that cant stand YOUR fucking party and that other fucked up one...you are the dumbass just being in one of them....

Our way works better. Republican way 45% losers and 65% winners. Our way 90 winners and only 10% losers.

Republicans want rich to have 90% of the pie Democrats understand they should only control 75%. Politicians should be fair ref not corrupted by the rich.

But glad Republicans are admitting the rich own both parties.

And who's your solution to the greedy arrogant hypocritical spoiled entitled rich? Trump. Lol
when are you going to understand that?....do you think a wealthy democrat gives a shit about bobo and his problems?...

What's funny that Republicans are able and willing to pay much: checks, bills and taxes. They also suppose that everybody must pay like them. I am not surprised at their raising of taxes. Moreover they are too greedy to leave us alone.

are you serious?....republicans raise your taxes?....if you wanna see the democrats doing the same thing only more of them....come to sunny California bobo....
Democrats wouldn't have given billions in tax breaks to corporations knowing that would shift the burden more onto us. That's the big difference in the parties. GOP thinks the job creators shouldn't pay any taxes and some don't.

If Republicans ran California citizens would pay more so that billionaire former clipper owner could get a break. Sterling? The racist. So thank god harry the GOP aren't in charge like here in Michigan. 2 cents on every dollar might not seem like a lot to you harry but multiply that by every person in your state. Now give that all to the rich because it wouldn't be right taxing the companies who tear up our roads with their trucks.
like i have been saying bobo....you have you face so dug into the democrats asses you think tax raises by republicans is worse than tax raises by democrats....if the "regular" guy is getting stuck by both,who cares who is imposing them?...
The Democrats set up a fair progressive tax system that worked and Republicans have done nothing but shift the burden more on you. And all you and Stephanie have to say is dems tax too?

Let me say it again so you two can understand clearly that the Republicans tax you more so the Rich can pay less and the Democrats believe the rich should pay a little bit more so we're not over tax our way works yours does not but yet you keep defending it. You're clearly in the wrong party Harries
bobo...the fucking democrats in my state will tax the fucking air you breath if they had a way to do it....can you take your head out of their ass for a moment to understand that?....and if the tax gets voted down,these fuckers will then try and impose a "fee" on what they tried to tax...your people love imposing "fees"...if the democrats tax and regulate you to death...how the fuck is that better than the taxes imposed by republicans?.....and im in the right "party" bobo,its the one that cant stand YOUR fucking party and that other fucked up one...you are the dumbass just being in one of them....
Reaganist Federal tax cuts have been made up for by increases in state and local taxes and fees (that kill the nonrich) to the point that the middle class pays more in all taxes and fees than the richest. No matter which party is in charge of the states. Duped again.

Michigan cons are the dumbest people in the world. The state is having trouble attracting business to the state because of the condition of the roads. I travel a lot to Michigan, and I can tell you the roads are horrible. These people just don't get it. They are driving business away from the state, and new businesses don't want to go there with the roads falling apart.

Michigan cons are the dumbest people in the world. The state is having trouble attracting business to the state because of the condition of the roads. I travel a lot to Michigan, and I can tell you the roads are horrible. These people just don't get it. They are driving business away from the state, and new businesses don't want to go there with the roads falling apart.

You haven't been to Los Angeles, have you?

Our way works better. Republican way 45% losers and 65% winners. Our way 90 winners and only 10% losers.

Republicans want rich to have 90% of the pie Democrats understand they should only control 75%. Politicians should be fair ref not corrupted by the rich.

And who's your solution to the greedy arrogant hypocritical spoiled entitled rich? Trump. Lol
when are you going to understand that?....do you think a wealthy democrat gives a shit about bobo and his problems?...
Dems want to raise taxes on the bloated rich, including the rich ones. So BULLSHYTTE.

Same thing across the USA, thanks to no investing in infrastructure thanks to the GOP.

What's funny that Republicans are able and willing to pay much: checks, bills and taxes. They also suppose that everybody must pay like them. I am not surprised at their raising of taxes. Moreover they are too greedy to leave us alone.
Hillary Clinton is the top 1% of the top 1%. She has more money then Romney. Where are HER tax statements?

They didn't raise taxes on me, I don't live in that crap hole.

Sales taxes are not "fair". They disproportionately hit the poor and lower income earners hardest, those who can least afford them.

Corporations don't pay them at all, especially gas taxes, so the highest users are exempt from gas taxes.

Sales taxes are not "fair". They disproportionately hit the poor and lower income earners hardest, those who can least afford them.

Corporations don't pay them at all, especially gas taxes, so the highest users are exempt from gas taxes.
retiree_tax_map.png

Dark red = worst. Dark green = best.
Guide is here.
State-by-State Guide to Taxes on Retirees-Kiplinger

As you can see Republica strong holds like Az. are the best for low or no tax. Ca. is the worst and it's a "D" state and has been for decades.

Forum List

Back