Republicans question why Schiff is in charge of the 'impeachment proceedings'.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's not a proceeding. It's a coup attempt, and it will never work. Nancy Pelosi is not as smart
as I thought she was for allowing this circus to continue .

Republicans question why Schiff is running impeachment

Under normal circumstances, the House Intelligence Committee would not have jurisdiction over the string of witnesses who have filed into the impeachment proceedings in the Capitol basement or the subject matter they are talking about.

None of the material is classified, and those who have appeared before the panel are mostly diplomats whose testimony about a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky would more suitably be scrutinized by the House Foreign Affairs Committee or the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/republicans-question-why-schiff-is-running-impeachment?

Last edited:
I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
Pelosi is the House Speaker over this farce she knows is unconstitutional.
Is that slow enough for you ?

Schiff has already lied to the American public 4 times that we know of,.

I'll type slowly and use small words. The reason Shiff is in charge is because he's the ranking member on the committee. Sorry, did I use too many large words? Let's me try again. Shiff in charge, get over it.
All your words are the same size. Did you mean big words? You moron.

The intelligence committee should not be running an impeachment, moron.

Trump needs to record Schiffs conversations and leak them to the press

“It’s entirely inappropriate and Chairman Schiff should be disqualified from running an investigation where his committee—members or staff—are fact witnesses about contact with the whistleblower and the whistleblower process,” Ratcliffe concluded.

So? Is he House Speaker?

Pelosi allows quite a bit of leeway with her Committee heads. And this includes the committees where a Republican is head of it. But you don't hear any of this BS about those. Shiff is the Committee Chair. Get over it.

If he thought he could, he would I am sure. But I bet the NSA would not follow those orders. Chances are, he's already tried to get the NSA to place bugs on all Democrats but the NSA seems to follow the law a bit more than Rump does. But you can write him and suggest it. He might try it. And that should be very, very interesting.

The DNC and establishment have no idea what they are getting themselves into, they really don't. Or maybe they do, maybe they are destroying the nation on purpose? :dunno:
61opScaT0hL._UX395_.jpg
Urban Dictionary: Order Out Of Chaos
ORDO AB CHAO

2sy8aw.jpg

The DNC and establishment have no idea what they are getting themselves into, they really don't. Or maybe they do, maybe they are destroying the nation on purpose? :dunno:
61opScaT0hL._UX395_.jpg
Urban Dictionary: Order Out Of Chaos
ORDO AB CHAO

2sy8aw.jpg

Rump is changing his place of residence to Florida. But in 2021, he gets it changed back to NY by conviction.

upload_2019-11-2_12-46-27.jpeg

Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

If he thought he could, he would I am sure. But I bet the NSA would not follow those orders. Chances are, he's already tried to get the NSA to place bugs on all Democrats but the NSA seems to follow the law a bit more than Rump does. But you can write him and suggest it. He might try it. And that should be very, very interesting.

When have we heard that before ? Oh yeah when Obama's CIA director got caught spying on Congress members.

Last edited:
Its really not a "secret" here what's happening. Pelosi and Schiff are looking to have Secret Trials and judgments so that Pelosi can rise to the Presidency. After all, If Trump and Pence leave, she's the Prez.

Pelosi is going back to the old Stalin-Torquemada formula, tried and true to take down the country. I heard a soundbite from one of her acolytes on CNN/MSNBC suggesting a SECRET ballot for impeachment be held, so that the people would not be able to punish the coupsters.

Rave on lunatic. If they wanted to get Pence, they would have already done it. They have soft pedaled Pence. And the last thing most of us want is Pelosi to become President. She's older than dirt.

So? Is he House Speaker?

Pelosi allows quite a bit of leeway with her Committee heads. And this includes the committees where a Republican is head of it. But you don't hear any of this BS about those. Shiff is the Committee Chair. Get over it.

LOLz!!

Riiiight.

Schiff is a material witness and co-conspirator.

You guys are fucked out in the trillions column

Why would it be a problem to swear out FISA warrants on the Democrat candidates?

After all, Red China has indicated that they want a Democrat to win because of the trade war, and the possibility of them trying to collude is there. We have a precedent on this, it should not be a problemo at all. Maybe have people pretending to be Red Chinese filtering into the Bite Me or Pocahontas campaigns?

So? Is he House Speaker?

LOLz!!

Riiiight.

Schiff is a material witness and co-conspirator.

You guys are fucked out in the trillions column

Schiff operates as a Prosecutor, not a witness. Can you make up any more lies. I can't wait for your next batch. But you still can't lie nearly as fast as Rump.

Rave on lunatic. If they wanted to get Pence, they would have already done it. They have soft pedaled Pence. And the last thing most of us want is Pelosi to become President. She's older than dirt.

Pelosi is not much older than Crazy Bernie.

If Trump is forced out by the coupsters, Pence will know he is a short timer and would probably leave within weeks at most. Get enough time in so he could get a pension and a Pence Library before surrendering the WH to Pelosi who is next in line.

Forum List

Back