Republicans put moron in charge of Higher Education

foxxhideous.jpg

The contempt Republicans have for education is bad enough, but to put someone as ridiculous as this in charge goes far beyond anything they have done in the past.

Congresswoman Virginia Foxx : Press Releases : Foxx named chair of House Higher Education subcommittee

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Washington, DC—Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced her appointment as chairwoman of the House Higher Education Subcommittee. The subcommittee oversees federal policy on U.S. colleges and universities and is part of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which will be chaired by Rep. Ron Kline (R-MN).

Hopefully, people will go and find out about this woman on their own. Anything I write they would never believe. It's just too crazy. And I thought Ralph Hall for Science and Technology was bad.

Don't blame her on me guys. Clearly, she's one of yours.

So you can't or won't name the person or what they accomplished.

How many education appropriations got filibustered?

You tell me. You're the one who made the accusation. I post links, where's yours? Don't you know how to "google"?

Oh I'm sorry. You don't.

You can't name the person or the accomplishments.

I can name the Republican and their "LACK" of accomplishments. You can't name the Democrat and their lack of accomplishment because there was no "LACK".

What are you upset about?
You afraid she might get rid of the progressive professors who are pushing their liberal views onto our college kids?

You tell me. You're the one who made the accusation. I post links, where's yours? Don't you know how to "google"?

Oh I'm sorry. You don't.

You can't name the person or the accomplishments.

I can name the Republican and their "LACK" of accomplishments. You can't name the Democrat and their lack of accomplishment because there was no "LACK".

The Democratics couldn't pass jack or shit unless they bribed public officials. The stupid mofo's deliberately left the tax legislation unattended for a mofo LONG time to play politics with it.

They crammed the Obamacare legislation through, but the majority of Americans were opposed to it and the mofos couldn't even pretend to have read it before voting for it. Stupid mofos. And its passage is a failure since it is a disgusting piece of work that will get dismantled over time -- with any luck. Damn mofos.

They were somewhat adept at passing bills that massively increased our fucking debt, but they were spectacular failures at passing an actual budget, the stupid mofos.

Democratics squandered their majorities and to the extent they were able (with bribery) to pull together to "achieve" anything, what they accomplished would have been vastly better left UNdone. Damn fucking stupid mofos.

Pure failure. That's our Democratics. Mofos.

Reminds me of Bush Putting Bolton in the UN.

they always undermine the portions of govt they want to kill by putting the worst ones in charge of that area.

Kinda like Palin for president.

foxxhideous.jpg

The contempt Republicans have for education is bad enough, but to put someone as ridiculous as this in charge goes far beyond anything they have done in the past.

Congresswoman Virginia Foxx : Press Releases : Foxx named chair of House Higher Education subcommittee

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Washington, DC—Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced her appointment as chairwoman of the House Higher Education Subcommittee. The subcommittee oversees federal policy on U.S. colleges and universities and is part of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which will be chaired by Rep. Ron Kline (R-MN).

Hopefully, people will go and find out about this woman on their own. Anything I write they would never believe. It's just too crazy. And I thought Ralph Hall for Science and Technology was bad.

What exactly, in your opinion, makes her a moron? Her PhD in education, or the fact that she is a Republican?

You afraid she might get rid of the progressive professors who are pushing their liberal views onto our college kids?

Yea, because babies 22 years old are so "impressionable". They might learn that weird science and other lies.

Yea, because babies 22 years old are so "impressionable". They might learn that weird science and other lies.

Just admit it rdean, you hate republicans. That's all you need to say.

Just admit it rdean, you hate republicans. That's all you need to say.

Why? It wouldn't be true. But I am extremely biased against their dangerous and failed ideology and the damage it's caused this country.

Worse, it's plain to see the amount of continuing damage they will cause the longer they stay in power.

They put this women, Virginia Foxx in charge of Higher Education and Ralph Hall, 87 years old, in charge of Science and Technology. This is an insult to American Education.

They Remind me of "Pinky and the Brain". One is crazy, the other's insane".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs&feature=related[/ame]

And Republicans say the are NOT hostile to education.

You can't say one thing, and your actions say something else. You have to go with "actions".

Where do you lefties get those unattractive photos of your targets? Is it me or is the left on this forum only targeting successful female politicians? The unrelenting two year assault on Sarah Palin is legendary. The screeching hostility toward congresswoman Bachman is well known. Who knows about congressional subcommitties? If it's a republican woman you can count on lefties to make an issue about it.

Where do you lefties get those unattractive photos of your targets? Is it me or is the left on this forum only targeting successful female politicians? The unrelenting two year assault on Sarah Palin is legendary. The screeching hostility toward congresswoman Bachman is well known. Who knows about congressional subcommitties? If it's a republican woman you can count on lefties to make an issue about it.

Republicans put her in charge of "Higher Education".

Republicans put 87 year old Ralph Hall in charge of "Science and Technology".

They show their contempt for America by doing that. Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is to the bone.

Republicans put her in charge of "Higher Education".

Republicans put 87 year old Ralph Hall in charge of "Science and Technology".

They show their contempt for America by doing that. Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is to the bone.

Beauty? Ugly? When you get right down to it the unrelenting assaults on republican women (and blue-dogs?) is the ugliest thing we have seen yet. I would venture a guess that the unrelenting radical leftie offensive on successful female politicians in the last two years has resulted in a tragedy in Arizona.

Forum List

Back