Republicans put moron in charge of Higher Education

foxxhideous.jpg

The contempt Republicans have for education is bad enough, but to put someone as ridiculous as this in charge goes far beyond anything they have done in the past.

Congresswoman Virginia Foxx : Press Releases : Foxx named chair of House Higher Education subcommittee

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Washington, DC—Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced her appointment as chairwoman of the House Higher Education Subcommittee. The subcommittee oversees federal policy on U.S. colleges and universities and is part of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which will be chaired by Rep. Ron Kline (R-MN).

Hopefully, people will go and find out about this woman on their own. Anything I write they would never believe. It's just too crazy. And I thought Ralph Hall for Science and Technology was bad.

so whats your beef? the link is to her site. so I am left looking at your op and well I guess her appearance offends you?

So, in the end you're just another hateful, stupid bigot, she looks funny so shes a moron or some such? nice.

Where do you lefties get those unattractive photos of your targets? Is it me or is the left on this forum only targeting successful female politicians? The unrelenting two year assault on Sarah Palin is legendary. The screeching hostility toward congresswoman Bachman is well known. Who knows about congressional subcommitties? If it's a republican woman you can count on lefties to make an issue about it.

Republicans put her in charge of "Higher Education".

Republicans put 87 year old Ralph Hall in charge of "Science and Technology".

They show their contempt for America by doing that. Beauty is only skin deep, ugly is to the bone.

Beauty? Ugly? When you get right down to it the unrelenting assaults on republican women (and blue-dogs?) is the ugliest thing we have seen yet. I would venture a guess that the unrelenting radical leftie offensive on successful female politicians in the last two years has resulted in a tragedy in Arizona.

Radical left? You may be "targeting" the wrong group. When you have a radical left winger committing violence, like Bill Ayers, you end up with an empty office blown up. When you have a radical right winger committing violence, like Timothy McVeigh, you end up with a 168 men, women and children dead and scores maimed for life.

PHP4A837649EA149.jpg

3447709760_fba74852bc.jpg

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

20090912ObamacareKennedy.jpg

20090912UnarmedThisTime.jpg

So tell us rdean, just what is wrong with this appointment other than it's a woman and a Republican?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm8a3fFM1kw[/ame]

She has voted against every education bill put before her. She is against separation of Church and state. She is pro "Mystical Creation". She is definitely anti science.

Rated 0% by the AU, indicating opposition to church-state separation.

The only things that separates this country from the rest of the world are our freedoms and our leadership in science and technology. Force religion on children in public schools and you compromise freedoms. Teach mysticism over REAL science and you compromise science.

Those same scientists, 97% of which believe in evolution, have made us world leaders. Churchgoers have not. In fact, churchgoers have invented nothing. They have added nothing positive to science.

I don't expect most Republicans to understand that. Because they have shown again and again they don't.

These positions make her unqualified to head the committee on "Higher Education".

The same with Ralph Hall, 87 years old, knows zero about science and technology and heads that committee.

Now I understand the Republicans want to think they are "up" on science and technology, but they aren't. Mysticism will not protect this country. Mysticism will not "help" the economy. Mysticism will not create jobs. It just won't.

So tell us rdean, just what is wrong with this appointment other than it's a woman and a Republican?

you'll notice none of his above response was in his op, because this wasn't it hes just a jackass bigot, she looks funny so she must be an idiot.

I guess when you're posting from grammys basement, everyone is an idiot.

foxxhideous.jpg

The contempt Republicans have for education is bad enough, but to put someone as ridiculous as this in charge goes far beyond anything they have done in the past.

Congresswoman Virginia Foxx : Press Releases : Foxx named chair of House Higher Education subcommittee

foxx-hcr2.JPG

Washington, DC—Congresswoman Virginia Foxx (NC-05) today announced her appointment as chairwoman of the House Higher Education Subcommittee. The subcommittee oversees federal policy on U.S. colleges and universities and is part of the House Education and the Workforce Committee, which will be chaired by Rep. Ron Kline (R-MN).

Hopefully, people will go and find out about this woman on their own. Anything I write they would never believe. It's just too crazy. And I thought Ralph Hall for Science and Technology was bad.
yeah, shes a "moron" alright

Virginia Foxx - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:eusa_whistle:
she only has a PhD

She has voted against every education bill put before her. She is against separation of Church and state. She is pro "Mystical Creation". She is definitely anti science.

The only things that separates this country from the rest of the world are our freedoms and our leadership in science and technology. Force religion on children in public schools and you compromise freedoms. Teach mysticism over REAL science and you compromise science.

Those same scientists, 97% of which believe in evolution, have made us world leaders. Churchgoers have not. In fact, churchgoers have invented nothing. They have added nothing positive to science.

I don't expect most Republicans to understand that. Because they have shown again and again they don't.

These positions make her unqualified to head the committee on "Higher Education".

The same with Ralph Hall, 87 years old, knows zero about science and technology and heads that committee.

Now I understand the Republicans want to think they are "up" on science and technology, but they aren't. Mysticism will not protect this country. Mysticism will not "help" the economy. Mysticism will not create jobs. It just won't.

So basically you hate organized religion. Got it. Did you know that most Democrats are also Christians?

Reminds me of Bush Putting Bolton in the UN.

they always undermine the portions of govt they want to kill by putting the worst ones in charge of that area.

Kinda like Palin for president.
yeah, we shouldnt have people with PhD's in political office

:lol:

So basically you hate organized religion. Got it. Did you know that most Democrats are also Christians?
damn, i guess we shouldn't have military vets with Law degrees in office either

Reminds me of Bush Putting Bolton in the UN.

they always undermine the portions of govt they want to kill by putting the worst ones in charge of that area.

Kinda like Palin for president.
yeah, we shouldnt have people with PhD's in political office

:lol:

Only if they are Republicans. Because they could only get those degrees if daddy paid someone.

When the economy was doing well before 2001 and America had 44,000 MORE factories than it does now, then dabbling in mysticism over eduction wasn't nearly so dangerous. In fact, when right wingers tried again and again to inject mysticism into public schools and science, for may Americans, it was even humorous. Dinosaurs in Noah's Ark. Mystical creation. For many Americans it was both a source of humor and entertainment.

Times have changed. GOP policies have paved the way to move millions of jobs to China. The notion that giving the rich less responsibly financially because they will create jobs is now known to be a delusion. They are investing in China NOT here.

Pushing religion in public schools and undermining education and science to push a mystical agenda is now known to be a disaster as America falls farther and father behind.

If mysticism was so good and so beneficial, then Red States would be centers of learning and technology. That hasn't happened. It won't happen.

Take a look at her Degrees, from the University of North Carolina. As far as I know, the only real science they teach is:

Science of Nursing
Science of Accounting
Science of Information Technology Management

These are not "real" science in the way Biology, Botany and Physiology is science.

I don't understand why right wingers continue to defend these positions when they have to know, in their own hearts and minds, what failures they are. We can see that every day in the economy.

Instead of discussing solutions, they ridicule and nothing else. Why? Because they have nothing else. Deep down, they know it to be true or they would offer solutions.

When the economy was doing well before 2001 and America had 44,000 MORE factories than it does now, then dabbling in mysticism over eduction wasn't nearly so dangerous. In fact, when right wingers tried again and again to inject mysticism into public schools and science, for may Americans, it was even humorous. Dinosaurs in Noah's Ark. Mystical creation. For many Americans it was both a source of humor and entertainment.

Times have changed. GOP policies have paved the way to move millions of jobs to China. The notion that giving the rich less responsibly financially because they will create jobs is now known to be a delusion. They are investing in China NOT here.

Pushing religion in public schools and undermining education and science to push a mystical agenda is now known to be a disaster as America falls farther and father behind.

If mysticism was so good and so beneficial, then Red States would be centers of learning and technology. That hasn't happened. It won't happen.

Take a look at her Degrees, from the University of North Carolina. As far as I know, the only real science they teach is:

Science of Nursing
Science of Accounting

These are not "real" science in the way Biology, Botany and Physiology is science.

I don't understand why right wingers continue to defend these positions when they have to know, in their own hearts and minds, what failures they are. We can see that every day in the economy.

Instead of discussing solutions, they ridicule and nothing else. Why? Because they have nothing else. Deep down, they know it to be true or they would offer solutions.
you are such a shitbag

Science of Nursing
Science of Accounting

So now if you aren't a scientist then you don't have an education? rdean you are nuts. Totally and completely, card carrying, certifiable nuts.

Science of Nursing
Science of Accounting

Your messiah's degree is in what exactly?

By your own standards, the democrats put a moron in charge of the United States of America.

:eusa_whistle:

A lot of Republicans want to get rid of the Dept. of Education. Fox is sure to do her part.

Forum List

Back