Republicans Introduce Obamacare Replacement!

Doesn't matter if the Democrats continue to support the Republicans. They should have enough votes to override a veto. There are a lot of Democrats up for re-election in 2016 who will have to answer the same way the Democrats had to answer in this election.

Backwards. 17 vulnerable Pubs to maybe 1 Dem.
jakes a republican and pigs fly.

Whatever bigrebnc suffers from I am sure it is covered as a preexisting condition under Obamacare.

I'm sure your disease of Head Stuck Up Your Ass is covered. It's causing you brain damage from lack of oxygen.
Coming to the aid of a fellow traveler in wingnut world? How cute.

Reminds me of those man-dates in earlier GOP battles w/Jeff Gannon

Talking about someone instead of saying it directly to him. How cowardly of you. I'll talk directly to you son not about you behind your back like you did you little bitch.

Con65 may be too creepy and unrestrained to remain here.

Concreep5, you ain't got no game, and I will tell you the same.

Step off, son.

:lol: Hopefully we will offer a good replacement for ACA, but I hope it is better than you as a replacement for Yurt.

The GOP will offer a series of reforms to the ACA.

With *luck*, some will be good for the taxpayers and passed.

Really? Will it be put forward as a tactic to push an Obama veto, or will it be a - gulp - American-as-Applie_
pie compromise?

Doesn't matter if the Democrats continue to support the Republicans. They should have enough votes to override a veto. There are a lot of Democrats up for re-election in 2016 who will have to answer the same way the Democrats had to answer in this election.

Whatever bigrebnc suffers from I am sure it is covered as a preexisting condition under Obamacare.

Not ignorance.

Obama didn't do anything but Obamacare and when he was done he didn't even have a website that worked let alone a Health Care Plan that worked Properly without going through the SCOTUS.

If the Republicans could have been part of the planning it could have been done properly. Maybe we'll see some progress now. Wait until they have some power, will ya?
How Republicans Lost the Chance to Win Obamacare

Hey Howey, how many people that didn't have healthcare coverage did you personally and privately pay premiums so they could get coverage? I know the answer is zero. Therefore, STFU about someone else doing what you're not man enough to do first.

We, you and I, paid their bills in our taxes you ignorant fuck.

Yes, our President is well known for his willingness to reach across the aisle and compromise. Keep telling yourself these lies.
Gee. Only 7 pages long...
The Obameter Campaign Promises that are Compromise PolitiFact
6 pages of
The Obameter Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken PolitiFact

Amazingly due to Republican obstructionism!

You, sweetie, are reaching you know who
levels of stupidity.
That's totally false obama had two years of democrat control he could have kept those promises, but some of them even democrats wouldn't go for.
No. He had 73 days.
No he had 2 years
Republicans didn't take control of the house until 2011.

The GOP will offer a series of reforms to the ACA.

With *luck*, some will be good for the taxpayers and passed.

Really? Will it be put forward as a tactic to push an Obama veto, or will it be a - gulp - American-as-Applie_
pie compromise?

My comment was a true statement in accordance what jakes says on this board. Your mental state of mind is because you'll beleive a lie just ask Gruber the creator of obamacare they call you stupid. and you see nothing wrong with that.

Amazingly due to Republican obstructionism!

You, sweetie, are reaching you know who
levels of stupidity.
That's totally false obama had two years of democrat control he could have kept those promises, but some of them even democrats wouldn't go for.
No. He had 73 days.

OMFG! I lied! Someone notify Yurt!

It was 72 days.

Rep. Aaron Schock s fib - Chicago Tribune

Congressional records reflect that the Senate was in session for 72 days during the four months and one week (of the nearly 41 months Obama has so far been in office) that the Democrats actually had a filibuster-proof majority — not a particularly long time in the deliberately pokey upper chamber.[/QUOTE ]
Who was the speaker of the house between 2009 and 2011? and the senate majority leader from 2009 until now?

Obama didn't do anything but Obamacare and when he was done he didn't even have a website that worked let alone a Health Care Plan that worked Properly without going through the SCOTUS.

If the Republicans could have been part of the planning it could have been done properly. Maybe we'll see some progress now. Wait until they have some power, will ya?
How Republicans Lost the Chance to Win Obamacare

Hey Howey, how many people that didn't have healthcare coverage did you personally and privately pay premiums so they could get coverage? I know the answer is zero. Therefore, STFU about someone else doing what you're not man enough to do first.

We, you and I, paid their bills in our taxes you ignorant fuck.

I know how it works. If you think I didn't, you're the stupid fuck. That was the point, more proof you're the stupid fuck. The point was that those who think someone without coverage should have healthcare could have met that goal without any taxes or government being involved. All you bleeding hearts had to do was pay premiums for those you thought should have it paid. You wanted to involved the rest of us so you could provide someone with something and take credit as if you voluntarily pulled it out of your own pockets. If you want to pay their bills, do so with YOUR money. MY money stays with ME.

:lol: Hopefully we will offer a good replacement for ACA, but I hope it is better than you as a replacement for Yurt.

There is ONLY one good replacement. If YOU think someone should have coverage, YOU pay their premiums with YOUR money. Unless YOU are willing to do so and leave the rest of us out of it, YOU have no leg to stand on proposing someone other than YOURSELF fund it.

Libertarian bull shit is libertarian bull shit.

The have a lot of mouth because they have no power.

Now let's see what good changes the GOP can offer for ACA. Elimination of the medical devices tax would be a start.

Forum List

Back