Republicans Introduce Obamacare Replacement!

I haven't seen any new ideas from them yet.

A. Repeal Obamacare

B. Fight immigration reform

C. Obstruct

D. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!

Well duhhh. They haven't taken charge of the Senate yet. Patience. You've had six years to screw it all up, give them a couple of months to take office and get to work.

Just think...if republicans had actually supported some of Obama's measures instead of obstructing the political process, we'd be better off today. And he wouldn't have to use the executive order all the time. Compromise is how politics works.

Yes, our President is well known for his willingness to reach across the aisle and compromise. Keep telling yourself these lies.
Gee. Only 7 pages long...
The Obameter Campaign Promises that are Compromise PolitiFact
6 pages of
The Obameter Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken PolitiFact

Amazingly due to Republican obstructionism!

You, sweetie, are reaching you know who
levels of stupidity.

Well duhhh. They haven't taken charge of the Senate yet. Patience. You've had six years to screw it all up, give them a couple of months to take office and get to work.

Just think...if republicans had actually supported some of Obama's measures instead of obstructing the political process, we'd be better off today. And he wouldn't have to use the executive order all the time. Compromise is how politics works.

Yes, our President is well known for his willingness to reach across the aisle and compromise. Keep telling yourself these lies.
6 pages of

levels of stupidity.
That's totally false obama had two years of democrat control he could have kept those promises, but some of them even democrats wouldn't go for.

Obama didn't do anything but Obamacare and when he was done he didn't even have a website that worked let alone a Health Care Plan that worked Properly without going through the SCOTUS.

If the Republicans could have been part of the planning it could have been done properly. Maybe we'll see some progress now. Wait until they have some power, will ya?

The GOP will offer a series of reforms to the ACA.

With *luck*, some will be good for the taxpayers and passed.

Really? Will it be put forward as a tactic to push an Obama veto, or will it be a - gulp - American-as-Applie_
pie compromise?

Doesn't matter if the Democrats continue to support the Republicans. They should have enough votes to override a veto. There are a lot of Democrats up for re-election in 2016 who will have to answer the same way the Democrats had to answer in this election.

Backwards. 17 vulnerable Pubs to maybe 1 Dem.

Really? Will it be put forward as a tactic to push an Obama veto, or will it be a - gulp - American-as-Applie_
pie compromise?

Doesn't matter if the Democrats continue to support the Republicans. They should have enough votes to override a veto. There are a lot of Democrats up for re-election in 2016 who will have to answer the same way the Democrats had to answer in this election.

jakes a republican and pigs fly.

I am not a far right conservative wuckfit Republican, that's right, biggie.

Far right. Listen up. The mainstream used you while reaching out to women and Latinos. We won big with them, not you. Sux to be you.

Stop pretending to be someone other than Mal.

The mainstream from now on is showing clearly it does not give a shit about the far right. Rightfully so.

Stop pretending to be someone other than Mal.

The mainstream from now on is showing clearly it does not give a shit about the far right. Rightfully so.

Gramps, If I were Mal, there is noway I'd support allowing gays to marry and you know that.

Your lie is therefor proven a lie.

I am not a far right conservative wuckfit Republican, that's right, biggie.

Far right. Listen up. The mainstream used you while reaching out to women and Latinos. We won big with them, not you. Sux to be you.
Always a faker never a republican
In all my years here I've never really seen to say anything negative against obama and democrats in general.

6 pages of

levels of stupidity.
That's totally false obama had two years of democrat control he could have kept those promises, but some of them even democrats wouldn't go for.
No. He had 73 days.

6 pages of

levels of stupidity.
No. He had 73 days.

OMFG! I lied! Someone notify Yurt!

It was 72 days.

Rep. Aaron Schock s fib - Chicago Tribune

Congressional records reflect that the Senate was in session for 72 days during the four months and one week (of the nearly 41 months Obama has so far been in office) that the Democrats actually had a filibuster-proof majority — not a particularly long time in the deliberately pokey upper chamber.[/QUOTE ]

pie compromise?

Whatever bigrebnc suffers from I am sure it is covered as a preexisting condition under Obamacare.

The only reform to Obama that's needed is to get rid of it. I have a plan. You provide your and I'll provide mine. If you know of someone that doesn't have it but you think needs it, pay their premium for them and leave me out of it. When it comes to taxpayers subsidies doing it, that's someone else not doing what they claim they have compassion for and bringing the rest of us into something for which the government is not needed.

pie compromise?

2016 is a lifetime away

remember, in 1991 G.W. Bush was a war hero and a shoo-in for reelection. In 1992 - one year later, he lost to ( a man who successfully ala Cheney, avoid military service
) William Jefferson Clinton

Honest question: Why would anyone believe that?

How many years have they had to do just that? They have done nothing. Why would that suddenly change now?

Well, they won the election. Hate to break it to you but it did happen.
I haven't seen any new ideas from them yet.

A. Repeal Obamacare

B. Fight immigration reform

C. Obstruct

D. Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!

So you means simply do it Obama's way?

If you bleeding hearts would do with your own damn money what you want to legislate the rest of us doing, there would be no need for the government to be involved. All people like you had to do was pay for someone's premiums with your own money if you believed they deserved healthcare. Not one person would have stopped your unilateral voluntary effort. You couldn't do that. You wanted to drag the rest of us into doing it your way then get pissed because we say no.

The reasons Obama uses executive orders is because he's like the little kid that owns the football not getting his way and going home. Interesting you talk about compromise just having said "if Republicans had actually supported some of Obama's measures". That's not compromise son, that's expecting one side to do it the other side's way.

pie compromise?

Whatever bigrebnc suffers from I am sure it is covered as a preexisting condition under Obamacare.

I'm sure your disease of Head Stuck Up Your Ass is covered. It's causing you brain damage from lack of oxygen.

pie compromise?

I'm sure your disease of Head Stuck Up Your Ass is covered. It's causing you brain damage from lack of oxygen.
Coming to the aid of a fellow traveler in wingnut world? How cute.

Reminds me of those man-dates in earlier GOP battles w/Jeff Gannon

Obama didn't do anything but Obamacare and when he was done he didn't even have a website that worked let alone a Health Care Plan that worked Properly without going through the SCOTUS.

If the Republicans could have been part of the planning it could have been done properly. Maybe we'll see some progress now. Wait until they have some power, will ya?
How Republicans Lost the Chance to Win Obamacare

Hey Howey, how many people that didn't have healthcare coverage did you personally and privately pay premiums so they could get coverage? I know the answer is zero. Therefore, STFU about someone else doing what you're not man enough to do first.

Forum List

Back