Republicans, I have a feeling...

Republican leaders have already admitted it's a "race thing" and it's a plan to undermine democracy and win the election.

rderp takes some rather offhand concession by a couple of GOp-ers (to the effect that proper voter registration and ID laws might impact more on some black voters) and transmutes it through the alchemy of his dementia into something they never said.

Alternatively put, rderp spins and spins and weaves the lie.

rderp is pathetically dishonest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BovRXWemws]Rep. Mike Turzai Says Voter ID Law Will Make Romney Win Pennsylvania - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said, either you guys live in the Bizarro world or you really are that stupid. Just because you are in denial for what your leaders are doing, doesn't mean we are.

Why do Ohio Republicans suddenly feel so strongly about limiting early voting hours in Democratic counties? Franklin County (Columbus) GOP Chair Doug Preisse gave a surprisingly blunt answer to the Columbus Dispatch on Sunday: “I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban—read African-American—voter-turnout machine.” Preisse is not some rogue operative but the chairman of the Republican Party in Ohio’s second-largest county and a close adviser to Ohio Governor John Kasich.

Ohio GOP Admits Early Voting Cutbacks Are Racially Motivated

You guys have either got to stop lying or grow a pair and admit you approve of voter suppression.

What do you think Blacks will do when they decide to "stop taking it". It's only war when they "fight back".

What this does is PROVE how Republicans disrespect this country. They are the enemies of freedom.

DON'T BELIEVE ME. BELIEVE YOUR OWN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulling shit out of your hairy ass again I see , bitch.
An independent firm studied so called voter fraud and found it was ONE(1) vote for every 15 million cast was cast wrongly. Not a thing about "fraud":How in the hell is this fraud
Keep telling the right wing nut job lie.And insult people
The ill-informed will believe you but not the informed ones.
Again nice try bitch.

Personally I believe the DEMS are wrong on this issue.

My ONLY complaint about demanding voter ID is that there is no evidence that anybody is advancing any plan to make those voter IDs easily accessible to people.

I KNOW that for many people, at least hereabouts, getting any kind of picture ID can be a real pain in one's ass.

Getting an offical state ID here means that citizens have to travel at least 40 miles and spend a number of hours waiting for that ID to be created. Additionally, the paperwork that many people need to get that ID is often beyond their grasp, too.

So, while I support voter ID in principle, I can not support that law UNTIL every citizen can get those IDs without having to leave their congressional DISTRICT to get it.

Oh please. You need an ID to buy cigs. It is a modest requirement to protect our election process from wouldbe corruption of the Democrats.

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

Citizens in the military are issued ID and may vote via absentee ballot, so that isn't really a problem.

I think the bigger problem isn't voter fraud, but election fraud. It isn't who casts the ballots, it's who counts them. Voting machines without a paper trail that can be hacked are a bigger threat than a few miniscule incidents of voter fraud.

I people that I have to rely on in my company to get a absentee ballot are numb skulls and the facilities and the bases I work on for the most part do not have a voting officer on site. So, I choose to fly home and vote myself. its sort of a personal enjoyment thing. I like being on US soil when I vote.

I just think all I need is my voter ID card, that's it, case closed. I am registered, and ready to vote, WTF is the problem.....?

Last edited:
most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

They even said that suppressing votes of blacks and others was an actual tactic for them.

If I can get a Republican to explain to me why I need more than my voter ID card to vote, I am all ears. Just give me one good reason and not a bunch of paranoid right wing wet dream nonsense.

I just find it to be a bad idea to add more bureaucracy to the voting system.

Do you really think folks in the Air Force don't have ID? Come on.

are you kidding me, im posting from USAF auxiliary Air Field on Ascension island.

what does a CAC or military ID have to do with voting?

Again, we already have a voter ID card, why add more trouble like an ID. Why cant one voter card be good enough for Republicans?

I just skimmed over the previous pages.

some of you fvckers are straight nasty, no wonder this nation is in deep sh!t.

Ill ask one simple question. What does a Military ID have to do with voting? From my experience, a CAC card is for other purposes and why should I have to bring that to a voting establishment. I already have a VOTER ID, as do the rest of you. Why should I need more ID to do whats my god given right.

Please, one of you at least give me a honest and intelligent answer.

are you kidding me, im posting from USAF auxiliary Air Field on Ascension island.

what does a CAC or military ID have to do with voting?

Again, we already have a voter ID card, why add more trouble like an ID. Why cant one voter card be good enough for Republicans?

Ok, what the fuck are you getting on about?

I just skimmed over the previous pages.

some of you fvckers are straight nasty, no wonder this nation is in deep sh!t.

Ill ask one simple question. What does a Military ID have to do with voting? From my experience, a CAC card is for other purposes and why should I have to bring that to a voting establishment. I already have a VOTER ID, as do the rest of you. Why should I need more ID to do whats my god given right.

Please, one of you at least give me a honest and intelligent answer.

I honestly don't know what you've been drinking, but it's not agreeing with you.

Why should I need more than my Voter ID I already have? I just want a reasonable answer to why we need a new ID. Or any ID when it comes to my American right to vote.

This is voting, not driving, buying bullets, accessing a secure USAF facility, etc. Fucking voting, thats what im "getting" on about.

I have my vote ID card, the same on I have had for years. thats all I should need. If you have a good reason as to why I need other I, im all ears.

I strongly disagree that "most" have good intentions! Some, maybe, but not "most"...

And "most" of them are too stupid to even know what they're talking about.

can we get a amen for that ????:clap2:

Why should I need more than my Voter ID I already have? I just want a reasonable answer to why we need a new ID. Or any ID when it comes to my American right to vote.

This is voting, not driving, buying bullets, accessing a secure USAF facility, etc. Fucking voting, thats what im "getting" on about.

I have my vote ID card, the same on I have had for years. thats all I should need. If you have a good reason as to why I need other I, im all ears.

Are you stupid, drunk, or sniffing glue?

Are you stupid, drunk, or sniffing glue?

lol, why cant you answer the question and at least attempt a debate instead of acting like a brat??

I really don't know what you are in a bundle about. Did someone tell you your military ID wouldn't be accepted as ID to vote? WTF are you on about?

Do you want there to be NO verification of citizenship to vote? You're ok with illegal aliens voting? Or people going from polling station to polling station to vote over and over and over? WTF?

Ill make this simple for you.

Every election since I have been of age to vote, all I needed was my Voter ID and my name on the roster at the voting facility.

Now, you tell me why that needs to change?

You're ok with illegal aliens voting? Or people going from polling station to polling station to vote over and over and over? WTF?

wtf are you babbling about? . that's Paranoid answer #1, good job. And you know of or have seen these so called voting illegals that tour the nation looking to sneak in a illegal vote? please provide some substance here.

when I return home to vote, all I should have to show is exactly what I showed the last time I voted, and the time before that, and the time before that.... etc. I take it as an insult that I would need to be required to have any other ID, I already have a Voter ID card. WTF is the major malfunction here.

Last edited:
Ill make this simple for you.

Every election since I have been of age to vote, all I needed was my Voter ID and my name on the roster at the voting facility.

Now, you tell me why that needs to change?.

Who told you that would change?

Forum List

Back