Republicans, I have a feeling...

are you kidding me, im posting from USAF auxiliary Air Field on Ascension island.

what does a CAC or military ID have to do with voting?

Again, we already have a voter ID card, why add more trouble like an ID. Why cant one voter card be good enough for Republicans?

You're making shit up.

Your CAC card IS your military ID. And a military ID is sufficient for voting.

You're not bright enough to be working for the Air Force.

I just skimmed over the previous pages.

some of you fvckers are straight nasty, no wonder this nation is in deep sh!t.

Ill ask one simple question. What does a Military ID have to do with voting? From my experience, a CAC card is for other purposes and why should I have to bring that to a voting establishment. I already have a VOTER ID, as do the rest of you. Why should I need more ID to do whats my god given right.

Please, one of you at least give me a honest and intelligent answer.

You don't want a [sic] honest and intelligent answer. You want people to agree with you that Republicans are eeeevil.

Yes, you have a voter registration card. It does NOT have a photo of you on it. If it did, there wouldn't be an issue.

I just skimmed over the previous pages.

some of you fvckers are straight nasty, no wonder this nation is in deep sh!t.

Ill ask one simple question. What does a Military ID have to do with voting? From my experience, a CAC card is for other purposes and why should I have to bring that to a voting establishment. I already have a VOTER ID, as do the rest of you. Why should I need more ID to do whats my god given right.

Please, one of you at least give me a honest and intelligent answer.

I understand, we called you out on your bullshit story and you're pissed.

I asked an intelligent question and you changed the game.

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

Citizens in the military are issued ID and may vote via absentee ballot, so that isn't really a problem.

I think the bigger problem isn't voter fraud, but election fraud. It isn't who casts the ballots, it's who counts them. Voting machines without a paper trail that can be hacked are a bigger threat than a few miniscule incidents of voter fraud.

Exactly. And funny thing, you don't see all these GOP states pushing for paper trails to be associated with their voting machines. They aren't calling for two person integrity for voted ballots. They aren't pushing for more transparency, cameras in their counting and tally rooms, etc. No, they are just trying to find as many ways to disenfranchise voters as they can, to suppress the turnout.

They make it harder to register to vote instead of fixing the ACTUAL potential for fraud. They are cutting down early voting days instead of expanding access to voting.

Why? Because when people vote, Democrats win.

are you kidding me, im posting from USAF auxiliary Air Field on Ascension island.

what does a CAC or military ID have to do with voting?

Again, we already have a voter ID card, why add more trouble like an ID. Why cant one voter card be good enough for Republicans?

You're making shit up.

You're not bright enough to be working for the Air Force.

I agree, just read two of his last comments and they hinted of someone who is either lying or was a military brat who is clueless.

If I can get a Republican to explain to me why I need more than my voter ID card to vote, I am all ears. Just give me one good reason and not a bunch of paranoid right wing wet dream nonsense.

I just find it to be a bad idea to add more bureaucracy to the voting system.

Because they changed the law.

Ill make this simple for you.

Every election since I have been of age to vote, all I needed was my Voter ID and my name on the roster at the voting facility.

Now, you tell me why that needs to change?

You're ok with illegal aliens voting? Or people going from polling station to polling station to vote over and over and over? WTF?

wtf are you babbling about? . that's Paranoid answer #1, good job. And you know of or have seen these so called voting illegals that tour the nation looking to sneak in a illegal vote? please provide some substance here.

when I return home to vote, all I should have to show is exactly what I showed the last time I voted, and the time before that, and the time before that.... etc. I take it as an insult that I would need to be required to have any other ID, I already have a Voter ID card. WTF is the major malfunction here.

Every election since I have been of age to vote, all I needed was my Voter ID and my name on the roster at the voting facility.

Cause that was the law after Clinton chnaged it.
It changed again, get used to it.
Or whine some more.

FVCK! No it's not! a CAC card is for access to a military base, not to vote.

its that simple

most of you have good intentions when it comes to this voter fraud issue. I dont think many of you truly want to suppress any American voter.

However, In my eyes, I have to say this current push to require a voter ID is just silly.

First off, there are no massive accounts of voter fraud to speak of. In a system such as our, anomalies will occur from time to time. I just dont think this is the best way to deal with voter fraud. If voter fraud is even truly a issue hampering our elections.

I spend a lot of time over seas, mainly on Ascension Island, Antigua, Grand Bahama and many other islands. My time over seas is work related. My concern is for my friends who live at these USAF bases over seas and return home to vote. How can they have the time to get a ID say if there's is no longer valid. I just dont see how these laws help. god forbid if any of my friends return home and hove this issue. what a heart breaker.

Speaking from experience, a know about two dozen people who flew home just to vote in 2008, a day before the election and then flew back to work. Shame if any of these people get shafted by these new laws. I see that as extremely unAmerican.

You mean like Al Franken's stolent Senate seat? Yeah big anomaly. Only cost us Obamacare.

The fact that anyone justifies voter fraud sickens me. There is no justifiable amount of fraud. It needs to all be eliminated or we get corrupt policies.

What stupid hypocracy we see here. The Republican leaders are at least a bit more honest. They admit that the whole purpose of the laws are to disenfranchise people in order to win elections.

Judge Upholds Penn. Voter ID Law; GOP Admits Law Designed to "Allow" Mitt Romney to "Win the State"

On Wednesday, a Pennsylvania judge upheld a controversial voter ID law that critics say could disqualify hundreds of thousands of voters. Republican lawmakers have openly admitted the law was designed to impact the result of the November election. In June, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader Mike Turzai listed off a number of legislative accomplishments. "Voter ID, which is going to allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania: Done," Turzai said. Meanwhile, Florida, New Mexico and other states are being accused of purging voters ahead of the election. "Whenever states determine that they want to purge their rolls or clean up their rolls, it takes time. It has to be done efficiently and effectively. And waiting to do so so very close up to an election always raises concerns about why a state is doing it so close to an election," says Nicole Austin-Hillery of the Brennan Center for Justice. "We’re always concerned about errors and the fact that innocent people, individuals who are indeed eligible registered voters, we’re always worried about whether those people may be erroneously kicked off the rolls."

Allowed in regards to not being cheated by fraud, not by disenfranchisement.

Avatar, why should I need to show more than my voter card? I mean really, what are you all so scared of? I have my Voter card and my name is on the roster, what is the problem?

I have yet anyone explain this to me in a common sense format. mostly I have received a bunch of name calling, which says a lot about the whos pushing this nonsense.

Come on lefties, you know you are full of crap on this issue. Your friends can't get on a freaking plane without a photo I.D.

Here is a list of acceptable ID, and a link to a story about free voter only IDs that can be obtained. If a person has none of these and can not get the free ID I really wonder if they even vote or how. As usual this is hyped up BS from the liberal left that wants us to be scared of our own shadows.

Photo IDs issued by the U.S. Federal Government or the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (including the Department of State Voter ID Card)

PA Driver’s License or Non-driver’s License photo ID (IDs are valid for voting purposes 12 months past expiration date)

Valid U.S. passport

U.S. military ID- active duty and retired military (a military or veteran’s ID must designate an expiration date or designate that the expiration date is indefinite). Military dependents’ ID must contain an expiration date

Employee photo ID issued by Federal, PA, PA County or PA Municipal government

Photo ID from an accredited PA public or private institution of higher learning, including colleges, universities, seminaries, community colleges and other two-year colleges

Photo ID issued by a PA care facility, including long-term care facilities, assisted living residences or personal care homes

http://www.votespa.com/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=1174114&parentname=ObjMgr&parentid=4&mode=2

New ‘voter-only’ photo ID card is unveiled

New ‘voter-only’ photo ID card is unveiled

Last edited:
I Already have a voter card. why do I need an ID?

I registered and my name is on the roster, whats the problem?

Avatar, why should I need to show more than my voter card? I mean really, what are you all so scared of? I have my Voter card and my name is on the roster, what is the problem?

I have yet anyone explain this to me in a common sense format. mostly I have received a bunch of name calling, which says a lot about the whos pushing this nonsense.

A picture ID is too easy to get. If you don't have one, maybe you should get one

I Already have a voter card. why do I need an ID?

I registered and my name is on the roster, whats the problem?

And I guess you will tell me you have none of the other forms of ID? What prevents you from giving your registration card to someone else? Or hanging onto Uncle Phil's after passes away? Maybe it is not a huge, huge problem but one fake fraudulent disenfranchises everyone.

A picture ID is too easy to get. If you don't have one, maybe you should get one

Nay too simple.

How were your buds able to get on planes without picture ID, you never explained that.

Come on lefties, you know you are full of crap on this issue. Your friends can't get on a freaking plane without a photo I.D.

And you're happy about that?
You'd be happy about having to prove your ID for everything?
Shouldn't you be wanting to pull that stuff back instead of accepting greater scrutiny, more rules?
When do the microchips in the neck start being required (I'm sure there're already websites about that somewhere)?

Forum List

Back