Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this tv show helped me for understand gays
modernfamily01.jpg

but i like lesbian.they are sexy :badgrin::badgrin:

oooooooffff
30-lesbians-42-21063081.w750.h560.2x.jpg

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

you believe homosexuality is sin?

Yep

And you want the government to crack down on peoples right to marry and be who they're? Yet you call yourself small government. I am laughing.
It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?
Fine wth me, but it would not be recognized by civil government.

because most republican are christian .and christianity hate gay marriage.
correct?
Probably because God is against homosexuality.
Many people like to measure what sins are worse than the others.. For some reason other sins are always worse those in the tea party

There are mortal sins and there are venial sins. Homosexuality being a mortal one

what is mortal sin?
mortal= very bad
venial= bad
correct ?

correct?
Many people like to measure what sins are worse than the others.. For some reason other sins are always worse those in the tea party

There are mortal sins and there are venial sins. Homosexuality being a mortal one
only in your mythology...

correct?

what is mortal sin?
mortal= very bad
venial= bad
correct ?

Pretty much, a mortal sin forfeits Heaven

correct?

only in your mythology...

That's fine, tolerate it. Isn't that what you freaking asshole left loons demand?

correct?

what is mortal sin?
mortal= very bad
venial= bad
correct ?

Pretty much she wants her religion making laws and the judge of everyone...Somehow a 2,000 year old book without any other support besides faith is more important then peoples personal rights.

correct?

what is mortal sin?
mortal= very bad
venial= bad
correct ?

Pretty much, a mortal sin forfeits Heaven

And this is reason enough to make laws against it and tell people what they can do? Small government my ass!

correct?

what is mortal sin?
mortal= very bad
venial= bad
correct ?

Pretty much she wants her religion making laws and the judge of everyone...Somehow a 2,000 year old book without any other support besides faith is more important then peoples personal rights.

You have no idea what I want, stop your childish projecting and go whine about infrastructure or some shit

As an Iranian,
I want to know about attitudes of Americans toward homosexuality.

There is some questions i like to ask you guys:

- What do you think about homosexuality and homosexuals?
- Do you agree with gay-marriage and gay couples child adoption?
- If you have any sympathy for the Republican Party, Please explain, is it true that Republicans are opposed to Homosexual rights? Why? Is it not against Human rights? According to recent studies i've done, There is no scientific evidence or logical argument against Homosexuality.
- What is "God hates fags"? I can read about it in the Internet myself, But i want to know your opinions.

Thanks.

Why does your country hang them?
Iranian Gay Men To Be Hanged For Sodomy: Report

Yes Republicans are opposed to their marriage.
Because they represent their citizens in their districts and the citizens are mainly Christians and God is against it as he is with all sins.
Leviticus 18:22 Context
Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her. 21And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through [the fire] to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I [am] the LORD. 22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination. 23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion. 24Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

It is extremely complicated and a very hot issue here.
All Americans think that they should never be killed and that they have rights under our laws, but not marriage for some Christians, also not all Christians think that is wrong and they should be able to marry.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/ga...roduction/Cms/POLL/y0ffodnhgeejsgoevfw40w.png

correct?

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

Where is it banned in the NT? And where is the revision of the Law saying it's okay to eat shellfish?

Would those be found only in the Gospel According to Padraich in the Killybegs Revised Testament, and is there an English translation or does one have to read it in the original Ogham?

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Yep

what is trump view about homosexuality?

Is Donald Trump 2016's most LGBT-friendly Republican?

Yep

And you want the government to crack down on peoples right to marry and be who they're? Yet you call yourself small government. I am laughing.
It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?
Fine wth me, but it would not be recognized by civil government.

churches might not recognize a civil marriage but the government would. Marriage is civil contract between two people and church should not be interfering.

Forum List

Back