Republicans & Homosexuality ?!

What's your opinion about homosexuality?

• Homosexuality must be illegal and punishable.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As an Iranian,
I want to know about attitudes of Americans toward homosexuality.

There is some questions i like to ask you guys:

- What do you think about homosexuality and homosexuals?
- Do you agree with gay-marriage and gay couples child adoption?
- If you have any sympathy for the Republican Party, Please explain, is it true that Republicans are opposed to Homosexual rights? Why? Is it not against Human rights? According to recent studies i've done, There is no scientific evidence or logical argument against Homosexuality.
- What is "God hates fags"? I can read about it in the Internet myself, But i want to know your opinions.

Thanks.

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Personal right should be our of bounds, especially in a conservative government that wants Washington out of state and individual rights, but religious conservatives object to gays and transgender rights.

Prejudice should have no place, but far too often the country become us vs them.

There should be no state religion but so often was see the christians imposing them interpretation of the bible on the laws of both states and federal.

LGBT are born that way (god made) and should have the same rights to life, liberty and happiness as christians, muslims and jews.... as other americans of faith or not.

Government should not be interfering in the private lives of people. It is there to protect the country and all people, not to dictate a 'christian agenda". Forcing a "right" christian reading of the bible would be as disruptive and imposing a muslim agenda on all americans. Religion should be an internal private matter, not forced on other.

Republicans often cater to the christians and forget they will be serving all americans, as if there is a difference.

Personal consensual behavior or desires should not be mandated, except their right to do what they want as long as it does not hurt others. Offending the far right sensibilities is not harm. Keeping LGBT from their loves and their nature is very harmful.

All americans should be treated the same, as equals. Unless they commit crimes or treason, there should be no us vs them, just all us.

Last edited:
because most republican are christian .and christianity hate gay marriage.
correct?
Probably because God is against homosexuality.

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

you believe homosexuality is sin?

correct?

The Old Testament mentions homosexuals twice, but banning of shellfish is mentioned nine times. Seems to me God is more upset if I eat clam chowder than if I eat man chowder.

Eating shell fish is no longer a sin and never was for Gentiles, homosexuality is banned in both the OT and the NT. You're quoting Mosaic Law done away with by the New Covenant

Yep

correct?

I don't believe in god(s) and I don't believe in commandments from on high and I don't believe in sin.

I do believe in the Golden Rule and I don't hurt people or take their stuff because it's just wrong.

correct?
really? then why did jesus say nothing about it ?
you really should learn something about what you claim to believe.
to quote Stevie Wonder " when you believe in things that you don't understand then you suffer ,,,
superstition aint the way.
the faux furor of homosexuality is ridiculous ,
to each ,his own.

correct?

I don't believe in god(s) and I don't believe in commandments from on high and I don't believe in sin.

I do believe in the Golden Rule and I don't hurt people or take their stuff because it's just wrong.

That's entirely your choice and right to do so

correct?

The republican tea party claims to be the grassroots christian group...but I don't feel they are.

I don't think that anyone who hates on another is a christian, the people who think they are better than another probably is a closet sinner.

Very sad when people use religion to gain in politics

Maybe Obama should cease promoting Islam then

Bush used the Christians more than any president ever, except for Cruz in the Senate.

correct?

Yep

And you want the government to crack down on peoples right to marry and be who they're? Yet you call yourself small government. I am laughing.

correct?

The republican tea party claims to be the grassroots christian group...but I don't feel they are.

I don't think that anyone who hates on another is a christian, the people who think they are better than another probably is a closet sinner.

Very sad when people use religion to gain in politics

Maybe Obama should cease promoting Islam then

Bush used the Christians more than any president ever, except for Cruz in the Senate.

Sue him

As an Iranian,
I want to know about attitudes of Americans toward homosexuality.

There is some questions i like to ask you guys:

- What do you think about homosexuality and homosexuals?
- Do you agree with gay-marriage and gay couples child adoption?
- If you have any sympathy for the Republican Party, Please explain, is it true that Republicans are opposed to Homosexual rights? Why? Is it not against Human rights? According to recent studies i've done, There is no scientific evidence or logical argument against Homosexuality.
- What is "God hates fags"? I can read about it in the Internet myself, But i want to know your opinions.

Thanks.
Name a law passed by Republicans that outlawed homosexuality. Sodomy laws were passed by the Democrats. Guess who suffered discrimination most by those Democrat laws?

Yep

And you want the government to crack down on peoples right to marry and be who they're? Yet you call yourself small government. I am laughing.

I couldn't care less what you're doing. you're pretty much irrelevant to me

Yep

It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

correct?

Yep

what is trump view about homosexuality?

Yep

It takes no big government to prevent gays from marrying. What a stupid argument you make.

Well, marriage and the benefits that come with modern marriage have everything to do with government. Who's argument is stupid? lol

Lets say that a church that supported gays wanted to marry gays? Would you be ok with that?

Yep

what is trump view about homosexuality?

I haven't followed him close enough to know, he spends too much time talking about nonsense and things that don't matter

I voted that homosexuality should made illegal and punishable. :lol:

Forum List

Back