Republicans: "Have you No Shame?"

you need to find another news outlet, CNN is filling your little head with bullshit
Yeah blame CNN for reporting what we all saw with our own eyes and ears.
You’re an idiot, thru and thru.

What I saw was an American president trying to repair international relations that have been damaged over the last 30 years, damaged by presidents of both parties, warmongers like McCain, idiots like Obama, incompetents like Bush.

None of us have any idea of what was said in private and what threats may have been laid down.

Why is war with Russia preferable to a peaceful mutually beneficial relationship?

Because nothing is of greater value than appeasing anti-Trump hate. Nothing whatsoever.
It’s incredible that you DEPLORABLES are incapable of admitting none of the horrendous things this president does.
Newt Gingrich: Yesterday was the low point of Trump’s presidency.
And not one of your cult has the balls to admit the truth. Not one of you.

he could have handled the "who do you believe" question better. He should have said, " I will reserve judgement on that until I have all of the facts". Happy now?

You are almost as much of a DICK as your Great Orange Leader....Mueller and US Intelligence know who they are.

The day has come when a sitting US so called....illegitamate president takes the side of a murdering dictator....

What next? Will he say Kim killed his relatives by accident?

President Vladimir Trump is in the bunker this morning smarting from the world’s condemnation after letting Putin fuck him in the ass yesterday.
Yesterday will live in infamy and was one of the worst days in American history for all of America.
Never before has an American President not stood up for America after being attacked. And there’s no doubt about it that Russia attacked our democracy in 2016. But the traitor in chief won’t admit it or do anything about it because Russia helped him to get elected.

you are a sad pathetic little person. Please tell us exactly what Russia did that got Trump elected. What did they do, in which states, how many votes were changed, how did they change them?

did they help Trump by contributing 145 million to the Clinton foundation? did they help Trump by paying Bubba Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? did they help Trump by getting control of 20% of our uranium through a deal brokered by Hillary?

you keep saying Russia helped elect Trump, tell us exactly how they did that, or STFU and go away.
Dead fish embarrassing himself again broadly showing the whole forum how little he knows.
It’s been well publicized how Putin helped Fat boi get elected but since he only watches Fox he hasn’t learned a god damn thing.
Addressing and arguing with a lowly brain dead deplorable is like pissing in the wind.

if its so well known you should be able to describe how it was done, please do so.
There were hundreds of Russian trolls on social media targeting swing states pretending to be Americans making up lies about Hillary like her having Parkinson’s. They even admitted it. Now how did these Russians even know who to target without help from Trump’s team.
Here’s a question I guarantee you’ll piss your pants over.
Why did 9 members of Trump team meet with Russians before the election and then LIED about it after getting caught?
What the hell were they doing?
Hint. 3 of them have already pleaded guilty and headed for jail.
But fat boi didn’t know anything about it, right?
America is not as stupid as you think it is.
Don’t forget Mueller has Trump’s tax returns and we’ll find out why he is so petrified to release them.
Anyone with a brain or any knowledge of Donald Trump knows he’s as dirty as sin with a whole host of crimes. It’s how he’s lived his life.

hundreds or Russian trolls, got any names? any proof? how many votes did they affect? any idea?

Trump makes a lot of money, he has tax lawyers prepare his return, he gets audited every year, if he was doing anything illegal it would already be out there. Now, shall we talk about the Clintons and their foundation? -------------which no longer exists after taking 145 million from Russian oligarths.
The Clinton Foundation is alive and well. If they were involved in anything illegal, the Republican Congress would be all over them

It is the bogus Trump Foundation that went belly up

you are a sad pathetic little person. Please tell us exactly what Russia did that got Trump elected. What did they do, in which states, how many votes were changed, how did they change them?

did they help Trump by contributing 145 million to the Clinton foundation? did they help Trump by paying Bubba Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? did they help Trump by getting control of 20% of our uranium through a deal brokered by Hillary?

you keep saying Russia helped elect Trump, tell us exactly how they did that, or STFU and go away.
Dead fish embarrassing himself again broadly showing the whole forum how little he knows.
It’s been well publicized how Putin helped Fat boi get elected but since he only watches Fox he hasn’t learned a god damn thing.
Addressing and arguing with a lowly brain dead deplorable is like pissing in the wind.

if its so well known you should be able to describe how it was done, please do so.
There were hundreds of Russian trolls on social media targeting swing states pretending to be Americans making up lies about Hillary like her having Parkinson’s. They even admitted it. Now how did these Russians even know who to target without help from Trump’s team.
Why did 9 members of Trump team meet with Russians before the election and then LIED about it after getting caught?
Don’t forget Mueller has Trump’s tax returns and we’ll find out why he is so petrified to release them.
Anyone with a brain or any knowledge of Donald Trump knows he’s as dirty as sin with a whole host of crimes. It’s how he’s lived his life.

hundreds or Russian trolls, got any names? any proof? how many votes did they affect? any idea?

Trump makes a lot of money, he has tax lawyers prepare his return, he gets audited every year, if he was doing anything illegal it would already be out there. Now, shall we talk about the Clintons and their foundation? -------------which no longer exists after taking 145 million from Russian oligarths.
The Clinton Foundation is alive and well. If they were involved in anything illegal, the Republican Congress would be all over them

You mean the foundation that helped pay for his election ??

Yeah blame CNN for reporting what we all saw with our own eyes and ears.
You’re an idiot, thru and thru.

What I saw was an American president trying to repair international relations that have been damaged over the last 30 years, damaged by presidents of both parties, warmongers like McCain, idiots like Obama, incompetents like Bush.

None of us have any idea of what was said in private and what threats may have been laid down.

Why is war with Russia preferable to a peaceful mutually beneficial relationship?

Because nothing is of greater value than appeasing anti-Trump hate. Nothing whatsoever.
It’s incredible that you DEPLORABLES are incapable of admitting none of the horrendous things this president does.
Newt Gingrich: Yesterday was the low point of Trump’s presidency.
And not one of your cult has the balls to admit the truth. Not one of you.

he could have handled the "who do you believe" question better. He should have said, " I will reserve judgement on that until I have all of the facts". Happy now?

You are almost as much of a DICK as your Great Orange Leader....Mueller and US Intelligence know who they are.

The day has come when a sitting US so called....illegitamate president takes the side of a murdering dictator....

What next? Will he say Kim killed his relatives by accident?
And Putin came right out with "" I wanted Trump to win"

After that display of treason, yes I said treason, yesterday.....just how can the GOP Congress sit on their hands and do nothing. The Orange Dictator named trump has shown his total allegiance to Vladimir Putin. He did everything yesterday except kiss him on the lips. Maybe be did that while they were alone.

US Intelligence needs to find out what orders Putin gave to trump while they were alone with interpreters...I am sure he gave him some new ways to tear down the Western Alliance. Putin is aiming to regain the Baltic states, at the very least. trump is doing everything he can to help him. Syria will soon be lost....
Plenty on the right in congress have taken him to task for that display. In fact the only one I've seen defend him is Paul.

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.

After that display of treason, yes I said treason, yesterday.....just how can the GOP Congress sit on their hands and do nothing. The Orange Dictator named trump has shown his total allegiance to Vladimir Putin. He did everything yesterday except kiss him on the lips. Maybe be did that while they were alone.

US Intelligence needs to find out what orders Putin gave to trump while they were alone with interpreters...I am sure he gave him some new ways to tear down the Western Alliance. Putin is aiming to regain the Baltic states, at the very least. trump is doing everything he can to help him. Syria will soon be lost....
Plenty on the right in congress have taken him to task for that display. In fact the only one I've seen defend him is Paul.

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.
And you gramps did I miss your post blaming Trump for the betrayal of our country ? Or are you one of the silent traitors?

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.
And you gramps did I miss your post blaming Trump for the betrayal of our country ? Or are you one of the silent traitors?
I don't answer to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.
I don't answer to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD
Gramps get your mouth off trumps dick

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.
I don't answer to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD
Oh look, gay jokes. How original.....for a 12 year old

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.
I don't answer to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD
That wasn't meant to be gay just labeling you as a cock sucker

Someone obviously doesn't understand the long game...….

"if you push an old lady into a truck, and someone pushes an old lady away from the truck, if you're confused, you just say these people are pushing old ladies around" - Supercilious Ben Sasse making no sense when commenting on the Trump-Putin summit

Who does Trump blame for the state of US /Russia relations?
The Democrats, Hillary, Obama, the Media, Mueller, the EU

Who does not receive any blame?

Putin
hmmmmm, yeah...……..almost like when Obama was constantly admonishing America for her perceived short comings and bowing and apologizing all over the world. I bet you admired him for that didn't you?

The one that trump used to buy a painting of himself?

The Russians put out lots of false claims about uranium and the Clinton Foundation before the 2016 election. Now that trump has given them the green light, I expect they will be placing lots of Fake News articles on Social Media.

Face it....the country has a Putin Puppet as....so called....president.

NAIL HIS ORANGE ASS MUELLER!

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.

So trump made you proud when he called US Intelligence liars and practically bent over for a stiff one for Putin...?

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.
I don't answer to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD
This is the depth of your knowledge and it doesn't belong in this forum.

WHY ARE YOU LYING???

Also, treason?

Grow up ya idiot.

So trump made you proud when he called US Intelligence liars and practically bent over for a stiff one for Putin...?
Unlike you and many others, Trumps mouth has no impact on my life but I see you are playing the gay card too.

I don't answer to you.

GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD
This is the depth of your knowledge and it doesn't belong in this forum.
But your go fuck yourself retard DOES ???

So what day is it today? A day where we take what Donald Trump has to say honestly and seriously? Or a day where we think he's crazy and whatever he says is a lie?

The one that trump used to buy a painting of himself?

The Russians put out lots of false claims about uranium and the Clinton Foundation before the 2016 election. Now that trump has given them the green light, I expect they will be placing lots of Fake News articles on Social Media.

Face it....the country has a Putin Puppet as....so called....president.

NAIL HIS ORANGE ASS MUELLER!

Have you prepared your screed should Mueller fail to deliver the goods? You know everyone else has and you don't want to be the last to accuse Mueller of being a Republican stooge.

Forum List

Back