Does Trump know something that we dont ?

with the world freaking out about how it appeared that trump is going soft on Putin and Russia about the hacking of the DNC has Trump received info that another foreign country maybe have played a much bigger role ? “Foreign entity, NOT RUSSIA” hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails (Video)

Allegedly it was Britain, but it could have been China, for all the Democrats could care. They've been duped into swallowing perhaps one of the biggest misdirections in U.S. history. So much so they're close to calling for blood.

I know you don't like him, but considering the amount of classified information a President gets, the answer is yes, he does know more.

He hears more.
How much does he understand?
Not much.
He takes the KGB spymaster’s word over his own intel agencies proof.
/---/ And yet he cleared the board of Hildabeast and 16 GOP rivals.
Look! Over there! >>>>>>>>>Clinton!

I know you don't like him, but considering the amount of classified information a President gets, the answer is yes, he does know more.

He hears more.
Not much.
/----/ Just saying that Hildabeast, the smartest woman in the world, couldn't beat a dunce like Trump.

with the world freaking out about how it appeared that trump is going soft on Putin and Russia about the hacking of the DNC has Trump received info that another foreign country maybe have played a much bigger role ? “Foreign entity, NOT RUSSIA” hacked Hillary Clinton’s emails (Video)
Well, I sure hope so.

Because if not, he just threw our national intelligence apparatus under the bus and completely capitulated to a murderous, adversarial thug on the world stage out of pure incompetence.

So yeah, maybe there's a positive reason for that, somehow.

Does trump no something we don't?

Well yes. He knows what he promised Putin during their two hours + of alone time. He knows what critical secrets he gave up, what agents he compromised, what concessions he made. If he was willing to grovel like that in public who knows what he gave away in private!

We need to find out just how badly he may have betrayed us.

He hears more.
Not much.
Lol "but...but...but... Hillary!"

He hears more.
Not much.
/----/ Just saying that Hildabeast, the smartest woman in the world, couldn't beat a dunce like Trump.

She got 3,000,000 more votes. They just were not in the states needed to satisfy the Electoral College.

He hears more.
Not much.

She got 3,000,000 more votes. They just were not in the states needed to satisfy the Electoral College.
The popular vote has never elected a president, Sandra.

I would say that every president "knows something that we don't". People can't seriously believe the media knows all. Can they?

Since there are so many intel. and ex intel. officials embedded in the corporate CFR media, they wouldn't tell you everything they know even if it meant a big pay day, the corporations wouldn't let them.

Of course folks in power and bueracrats know more than the folks that watch the Tee Vee.

Forum List

Back