Republicans have elected just six blacks to major office in 70 years

Why is discussing the relation of race and politics immediately met with accusations of racism? Is there any way to discuss race in this country without being accused of racism?

If you think I have twisted the numbers, you are welcome to point that out. If you think there is a valid explanation for the numbers, you are free to provide it. So far, all I have received is profanity and accusations of racism

The numbers are what they are. If you think having only six black republicans elected in70 years is trivial, you are free to draw that conclusion
The NHL is racist!

It's the ONLY explanation.

Hate to bring it up, but the NHL has had more black players over the last 70 years than the Republican party has elected

As I stated earlier the NHL has four times as many playing today than the GOP elected in 70 years.

How can you claim racism when your party can not get but a very few minority votes?

GREAT POINT TM! Now, anyone and I do mean anyone with half a brain would know by now that most blacks vote Democrat… Meaning most blacks are Democrats… So just going off that % I’d say that when you consider how few blacks are Republicans then it makes perfect sense that so few have been elected by Republicans….

Of course you are a bigot TM and you will drive right towards the fact that most blacks or minorities are Democrats because changing the subject is all you have… But it again is well known that Dems have outright bought the minority vote through welfare and by creating a dependency on Government… Of course that’ too logical and well known of a fact so you will have to disagree, lol… Then you will tell us all how Republicans have bought whites and business owners through government subsidies (welfare) despite Obama being the king of corporate welfare.

Party>country for TM

racist democrats refuse to support black republicans when they run; i think it's left over butthurt from losing their slaves.

:dunno:

Why do Republicans need Democratic support to get their candidates elected? Democrats do not support Republican candidates regardless of their race. Black candidates need Republican support to get elected

are you this stupid in real life?

really?

no, i think rightwinger and you are racists.

i said nothing at all about black voters, racist.

go home and iron your hood; your point is drooping

Why is discussing the relation of race and politics immediately met with accusations of racism? Is there any way to discuss race in this country without being accused of racism?

If you think I have twisted the numbers, you are welcome to point that out. If you think there is a valid explanation for the numbers, you are free to provide it. So far, all I have received is profanity and accusations of racism

The numbers are what they are. If you think having only six black republicans elected in70 years is trivial, you are free to draw that conclusion

So your opening post was not insinuating that Republicans are racist because only the people you listed have ever run and won under the Republican banner?

I have provided the numbers and welcome anyone to draw a conclusion on what they mean. There are six black Republicans in 70 years

What does that data say to you?

Is it that hard? Why can't a single Republican man up and say " Our party has not done a good job in electing blacks and we are working to change that"

None of you can get arround the fact that blacks dont like your party.

There is a reason and only a racist would say its because black people are easy to fool.

It is what your saying

The NHL is racist!

Hate to bring it up, but the NHL has had more black players over the last 70 years than the Republican party has elected

How's the NAACP progressing letting white people in?

There is a reason and only a racist would say its because black people are easy to fool.

It is what your saying

Only a Racist would insist that when 90 percent of blacks either do not participate in politics or vote Democrat since 1970 or so that a failure to elect blacks by Republicans means they are the racists.

How many blacks were put in Office during Reconstruction and by which party? After Reconstruction and right up until at least 1965 what party routinely lynched any uppity black that even tried to vote in the South?

racist democrats refuse to support black republicans when they run; i think it's left over butthurt from losing their slaves.

:dunno:

Why do Republicans need Democratic support to get their candidates elected? Democrats do not support Republican candidates regardless of their race. Black candidates need Republican support to get elected

are you this stupid in real life?

really?

I must be...

You will have to explain to me how republicans require democratic votes to get elected

So your opening post was not insinuating that Republicans are racist because only the people you listed have ever run and won under the Republican banner?

I have provided the numbers and welcome anyone to draw a conclusion on what they mean. There are six black Republicans in 70 years

Is it that hard? Why can't a single Republican man up and say " Our party has not done a good job in electing blacks and we are working to change that"

Our parties issues be they real or made up are really not your concern. You desired no debate but rather a trolling flame thread. And who do you really think you are to demand anything of us? Kingmaker? Priest? God?

FUCK OFF

The NHL is racist!

Hate to bring it up, but there are more persons who have been NHL players in the last 70 years than there have been Republican congressmen or Republican senators (national).

Currently, only 28 out of almost 700 players are black (not including any contracted ones).

The ONLY explanation is that the NHL is racist, using your rational.

Last edited:
no, i think rightwinger and you are racists.

i said nothing at all about black voters, racist.

go home and iron your hood; your point is drooping

unlike you, racist, i don't judge people by their skin color.

sorry

And you should be very proud. It still does not explain the numbers. Why is my pointing out a gross disparity in the race of candidates racism?

What you are saying is that race does not matter to republicans and the fact that republicans rarely elect blacks is proof of that.

It is what your saying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if8dDNhaea0&feature=related]I'm definitely not wearing my underwear. [Legendado] - YouTube[/ame]

In other words you are calling the Republican party Racist and then whining when someone points out how racist you and the Democrats are by saying " ohh why do we have to discuss race" YOU started the thread discussing race you HYPOCRITE.

Forum List

Back