Republicans have elected just six blacks to major office in 70 years

What is telling is that the republican party can not convince people of color to vote for them in anything but tiny numbers.

First African American Secretary of Defense

First African American Secretary of State (and then the first black, female Secretary of State)

First Hispanic US Attorney General (oops, wrong topic)

RW should be embarrassed about this thread, but he has yet to realize that.

:lol:

Why is discussing race embarrassing? The numbers are irrefutable. What other conclusions can you draw on 70 years worth of data?

I'd like to hear them

Your not discussing race jackass. Your labeling me and others like me as racists because you don't like something. Again FUCK YOU

I voted for Allan Keys. Did you? I bet not, therefore you must be racist.

See how stupid that is? You're a moron. And your justification for negin me is because someone else voted for a white candidate? Lame

Five Congressmen, one senator, no governors, no presidents

In an embarrassing example of inclusiveness, Republicans have almost never selected blacks to represent them. While they claim they only consider character and qualifications in selecting Republican candidates, they somehow have selected white candidates in thousands of elections while only finding six blacks qualified to wear the Republican banner

Almost never?

:lol:

“Racist” Tea Party/GOP elect more minorities then Democrats | Free State Revolution

The candidates and their supporters themselves do not make a big deal regarding their race and/or gender. While the left seems to judge books by the cover, the Tea Party/Conservatives have always made a point to live by the words of another Republican, Martin Luther King, Jr.:

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”

But for the record, here are some leaders that people who have been accused of being “racists” and/or “bigots” by the elites on the left have put into office…

What a flame baiting piece of shit thread. Just like the tc.

I don't fucking care you dickwad. I've voted for those I agree with most and color has nothing to do with it. I'm not responsible for anyone else but me. Fuck you.

FUCK YOU
DID I MENTION FUCK YOU YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT.

Throw a rock and the dog the yelps.....

Black Republicans are systematically lynched by the left before they get anywhere near holding any office....

Forum List

Back