Republicans have elected just six blacks to major office in 70 years

What a flame baiting piece of shit thread. Just like the tc.

I don't fucking care you dickwad. I've voted for those I agree with most and color has nothing to do with it. I'm not responsible for anyone else but me. Fuck you.

FUCK YOU
DID I MENTION FUCK YOU YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT.

I imagine that race had absolutely nothing to do with it. In 10,000 elections, Republicans just thought the white candidate was more qualified

Apparently you didn't get the

FUCK YOU

part of the post.

This thread makes you look just as stupid and trivial as TM. I'm still debating the ignore function. You didn't post this to open a dialog. You started this thread to troll and flame an entire party.

FUCK YOU

I imagine that race had absolutely nothing to do with it. In 10,000 elections, Republicans just thought the white candidate was more qualified

No, the white candidate wasn't a Marxist who pandered to welfare ticks.

What is your malfunction

I realize the raw numbers make Republicans uncomfortable....as well they should. You can argue individual elections and claim that race is not an issue within the Republican party. But you can't refute 70 years worth of data

Republicans have increasingly become the party for whites only. Their policies have made that clear as they drive out black and Hispanic voters. The fact is that a black face does not endear itself to the Republican base. 70 years worth of data supports that

I Hope you get all the negs you clearly deserve for trolling this hard. You are the reason your party gets the labels it does. Your actions are pathetic and childish.

This belongs in the romperroom along with your stupid ass.

It would be interesting to see how many black who ran as republicans got defeated.

Over 70 years, that is over 10,000 elections

I imagine there may be a dozen black republican candidates.

Imagine...in 10,000 elections, Republicans only got six blacks elected compared to approximately 5000 whites
You imagine?

Then, you know shit.

I imagine ALL who ran, were elected, unless it was a Dem district.

The GOP has a 100% rate of election of blacks. :cool:

Let's pretend some more, eh RW? :rolleyes:

The fact that the blacks CHOOSE their party doesn't factor into your racism, being the obvious racist that you are.

Five Congressmen, one senator, no governors, no presidents

So what?

That's what all republicans say

Yeah, and? What's your point? Do you have one or did you just decide to troll the forum this morning?

Last I checked, we were all Americans regardless of what color, religion, or ethnicity we are and therefore the color, religion, or ethnicity of who represents us really shouldn't be all that important, now should it.

Funny how douche bags like you who always scream about equality are also the ones doing everything you can to divide people based on their physical characteristics.

When I look at a black person I see an American. You evidently see a negro. You've revealed more about yourself in this thread than you did anyone else.

What a flame baiting piece of shit thread. Just like the tc.

I don't fucking care you dickwad. I've voted for those I agree with most and color has nothing to do with it. I'm not responsible for anyone else but me. Fuck you.

FUCK YOU
DID I MENTION FUCK YOU YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT.

FUCK YOU

part of the post.

This thread makes you look just as stupid and trivial as TM. I'm still debating the ignore function. You didn't post this to open a dialog. You started this thread to troll and flame an entire party.

FUCK YOU

I realize this is an uncomfortable issue for Republicans. Discussing race usually is. This thread is an attempt to point out a glaring omission in the party. Namely, that historically, blacks are not welcome

Now I understand that FUCK YOU is the best reply that you can come up with.....but it does little to refute the data

Let's look at the numbers...

435 Congressmen, 100 Senators, 50 Governors, 1 President over a period of 70 years and Republicans have only managed to elect six blacks

What a pathetic record for a major political party

there'd probably be more if it weren't for racists like you that are hung up on skin color

So you think black voters are all racists?

no, i think rightwinger and you are racists.

i said nothing at all about black voters, racist.

go home and iron your hood; your point is drooping

Yeah, and? What's your point? Do you have one or did you just decide to troll the forum this morning?

Last I checked, we were all Americans regardless of what color, religion, or ethnicity we are and therefore the color, religion, or ethnicity of who represents us really shouldn't be all that important, now should it.

Funny how douche bags like you who always scream about equality are also the ones doing everything you can to divide people based on their physical characteristics.

When I look at a black person I see an American. You evidently see a negro. You've revealed more about yourself in this thread than you did anyone else.

I understand your point that color should not matter and shouldn't be a concern about who we elect. But that cannot be used as a defense against an incredibly poor record in electing black candidates

Anyone making a cursory look at the numbers would draw the conclusion that color does indeed matter within the Republican party

I understand your point that color should not matter and shouldn't be a concern about who we elect. But that cannot be used as a defense against an incredibly poor record in electing black candidates

Anyone making a cursory look at the numbers would draw the conclusion that color does indeed matter within the Republican party

talk-to-the-hand-walking-dead-hand-demotivational-poster-1290269226.jpg

FUCK YOU

part of the post.

FUCK YOU

I realize this is an uncomfortable issue for Republicans. Discussing race usually is. This thread is an attempt to point out a glaring omission in the party. Namely, that historically, blacks are not welcome

Now I understand that FUCK YOU is the best reply that you can come up with.....but it does little to refute the data

I share my vulgarity with every racist thread. Do you not see the same treatment everytime USAR starts a thread?

Isn't it great to realize you've been placed into the category with USAR and TM? That's far worse than any vulgur insult. Your just not smart enough to figure that out.

So again Fuck You and thanks for the neg bitch.

RW should be embarrassed about this thread, but he has yet to realize that.

:lol:

Why is discussing race embarrassing? The numbers are irrefutable. What other conclusions can you draw on 70 years worth of data?

I'd like to hear them

FUCK YOU

part of the post.

FUCK YOU

I share my vulgarity with every racist thread. Do you not see the same treatment everytime USAR starts a thread?

Isn't it great to realize you've been placed into the category with USAR and TM? That's far worse than any vulgur insult. Your just not smart enough to figure that out.

So again Fuck You and thanks for the neg bitch.

Race exists in this country...why is it so uncomfortable to discuss your parties record regarding electing black candidates

If you have a valid explanation for the data, I'd like to hear it.

Fuck you and a neg does not do much to explain 6 black republicans in 70 years

RW should be embarrassed about this thread, but he has yet to realize that.

:lol:

Why is discussing race embarrassing? The numbers are irrefutable. What other conclusions can you draw on 70 years worth of data?

I'd like to hear them
First and foremost, you are flailing in idiocy, and you don't even know it.

Secondly, the fact that you focus on color rather than any other facts is quite telling.

Hockey fans are racist. You want to know why? Because there are very few black hockey players, thus hockey fans must be racist.

Forum List

Back