Republicans have a poor understanding of economics. They should have no place in making policy

What I really like about a federal sales tax is that the merchants would collect the taxes as they already are doing. This would allow for a tremendous downsizing of the IRS monstrosity. That empire needs to go. Of course there's always the possibility that instead of cutting the number of employees at the IRS Obama would simply move them over to enforcement of his ACA debacle. The IRS is a rogue government agency that should have its funding cut by about a third as punishment for it's lawless actions. Handing over the tax returns of American taxpayers to the Obama Administration is a violation of the law and some people should be prosecuted for such criminal actions.

Its civil sevants massive spending and redistribution that creates growth ! Really !!!! Lmfao

Raise taxes....

Raise the minimum wage.....

Raise educational spending.....

Raise, raise...raise.....

We'll be heaven.
Dems think you can legislate prosperity. IF that were true France would be a powerhouse.

there are some who seem to think that passing laws will fix all our problems. That way they don't need to be responsible for their actions.

but Christians shouldn't fall for this false idea. Those who have studies scriptures should know salvation does not dome through the law.
Not everyone believes in salvation and if Wall Street is any indication, a whole bunch of people don't believe in hell either.

and yet to many government has become a god who can solve all of lifes problems. Turning to government is their salvation.

those who profess Christ should be able to see this idolatry for what it is.
Ok then. Doesn't help you put food on the table when it's perfectly legal to export decent paying jobs to countries with more desperate slaves than ours.

You continue to prove you are an ignoramus in the highest degree.
Cost-Push Inflation Definition Investopedia

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation.
I actually never said they did. BUt rising costs cause inflation, and wages are certainly part of that equation.
Are you sure you're not on drugs?
You keep proving you are a bigger idiot billowing more BS because you have no facts to back your stupid claims.
You put words in my mouth and then claim I cant back my claims? I cant back your claims. No one can. BEcause you are an economic nincompoop
Your just a economic Nincompoop hiding behind glasses :lol:

"You're"
Remind me how much smarter you are. You fuck up every post with wrong information and graphs you can't read. You dont even bother defending them anymore.

Bush exploded Food Stamps! They were going down until Bush & Republicans took over in 2001. Food stamps went up every year Bush was in office.

fredgraph.png
Proving once more you can't read a chart.
There are more people on food stamps today than when Barry took office. Despite an economic recovery and impriving job situation. Even as a percent of the population there are many more.
So if Bush was a failure (he wasnt) Barry is failure squared.
This is one the things that happens when there is a stark difference between the have's and have not's.
It's what happens when Democrats get unfettered access and institute their pet projects. Tricjle down poverty.

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation.
I actually never said they did. BUt rising costs cause inflation, and wages are certainly part of that equation.
You keep proving you are a bigger idiot billowing more BS because you have no facts to back your stupid claims.
You put words in my mouth and then claim I cant back my claims? I cant back your claims. No one can. BEcause you are an economic nincompoop

"You're"
Remind me how much smarter you are. You fuck up every post with wrong information and graphs you can't read. You dont even bother defending them anymore.

I've kicked the shit out of your stupid ass lies. You have no defense. Your spelling is far worse than mine. "dont" is supposed to have an apostrophe you retard & you need to learn where capital letters go in words & sentences.

Last edited:

"You're"

I've kicked the shit out of your stupid ass lies. You have no defense. Your spelling is far worse than mine. "dont" is supposed to have an apostrophe you retard & you need to learn where capital letters go in words & sentences.

That's: "'Don't' is supposed to have an apostrophe, you retard."
Yeah. Thanks.
You havent kicked the shit out of anything except your credibility. You are consistently wrong and post graphs to prove how little you know.

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation & cause mass unemployment.

Ah...yeah you suck at math.

"You're"

Yeah. Thanks.
You havent kicked the shit out of anything except your credibility. You are consistently wrong and post graphs to prove how little you know.

I'm still waiting for proof from you that raising minimum wage ever caused inflation in the USA! You can't deliver because it never happened. I have kicked your ass on this over & over again. Republicans are inflationary & have caused massive inflation time after time. I have crushed your stupid ass on that countless times also.

"You're"

Yeah. Thanks.

I'm still waiting for proof from you that raising minimum wage ever caused inflation in the USA! You can't deliver because it never happened. I have kicked your ass on this over & over again. Republicans are inflationary & have caused massive inflation time after time. I have crushed your stupid ass on that countless times also.

^ that

"You're"

Yeah. Thanks.

In a complex economy with hundreds of variables at work, how would you ever prove some thing like this.

To suggest it is to admit you've got your nose in a 1st year econ book and have not pulled it out yet.

Republicans only econonic solutions are deregulation and cutting taxes for corporations/the wealthy. Both of these methods do next to nothing to help the overall economy.

Regulations cost GDP 2% every year. Now even if you were irresponsible and stupid enough to undo ALL regulations for the sake of growth, you would only be boosting 2%. The growth of that is not nearly worth the chaos that would ensue.

Cutting taxes for corporations does jack shit for the economy in general. Stimuluating supply means dick if you don't stimuluate demand. The extra supply that is created does not meet any increase in demand. This means there is no increase in business just because a company has more to sell. Not only that, but cutting taxes only makes the government borrow more which means more debt. The proposed republican tax cuts would add 440 billion to our national debt.

The recent "experiment" failure in Kansas' economy and the pathetic job growth under Bush proves this.

See the republicans you people elect know this. They say they want to help you but in reality they only care about keeping the wealthy happy.

The reality is that the best way to stimulate economic growth is by stimulating the middle class. That is the driving force of our consumption based economy. Republicans have barely done anything for the middle class since Reagan.

Obama's stimulus created close to 3 million jobs. Why? Because it gave the middle class the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. It also extended unemployment benefits for the millions who lost their jobs against their will. This allowed them to spend money they wouldn't have otherwise spent because they were unemployed.

This is what you call demand-side economics.

ROFLMNAO! Leftists...

You can NOT make this crap up kids.

What I really like about a federal sales tax is that the merchants would collect the taxes as they already are doing. This would allow for a tremendous downsizing of the IRS monstrosity. That empire needs to go. Of course there's always the possibility that instead of cutting the number of employees at the IRS Obama would simply move them over to enforcement of his ACA debacle. The IRS is a rogue government agency that should have its funding cut by about a third as punishment for it's lawless actions. Handing over the tax returns of American taxpayers to the Obama Administration is a violation of the law and some people should be prosecuted for such criminal actions.
Federal sales tax is an increase in taxes for the middle class and the poor and a reduction of taxes for the rich.

Rank and file republicans are always carrying water for the 1%.

Republicans only econonic solutions are deregulation and cutting taxes for corporations/the wealthy. Both of these methods do next to nothing to help the overall economy.

Regulations cost GDP 2% every year. Now even if you were irresponsible and stupid enough to undo ALL regulations for the sake of growth, you would only be boosting 2%. The growth of that is not nearly worth the chaos that would ensue.

Cutting taxes for corporations does jack shit for the economy in general. Stimuluating supply means dick if you don't stimuluate demand. The extra supply that is created does not meet any increase in demand. This means there is no increase in business just because a company has more to sell. Not only that, but cutting taxes only makes the government borrow more which means more debt. The proposed republican tax cuts would add 440 billion to our national debt.

The recent "experiment" failure in Kansas' economy and the pathetic job growth under Bush proves this.

See the republicans you people elect know this. They say they want to help you but in reality they only care about keeping the wealthy happy.

The reality is that the best way to stimulate economic growth is by stimulating the middle class. That is the driving force of our consumption based economy. Republicans have barely done anything for the middle class since Reagan.

Obama's stimulus created close to 3 million jobs. Why? Because it gave the middle class the biggest middle class tax cut since Reagan. It also extended unemployment benefits for the millions who lost their jobs against their will. This allowed them to spend money they wouldn't have otherwise spent because they were unemployed.

ROFLMNAO! Leftists...

The Kansas experiment fails... Advised by Arthur Laffer, the father of supply-side economics, and supported by special interest groups backed by conservative billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, Republican Gov. Brownback pushed through legislation that cut taxes and spending, eliminated state jobs and denied far more applications for welfare assistance — not to mention that he tightened abortion regulations and loosened gun rules.
Brownback promised that the efforts would drive economic growth, create jobs and stabilize the Kansas budget. But the state is reporting a more than $300 million revenue shortfall. The poverty rate increased. The state’s economy expanded 2.3 percent in inflation-adjusted terms over the past two years, half the rate of its four neighbors. And Kansas’s credit rating has been downgraded.

Federal sales tax is an increase in taxes for the middle class and the poor and a reduction of taxes for the rich.

Rank and file republicans are always carrying water for the 1%.

Shut up Chris.....

We kicked your ass last month and I can't wait to do it again in 2016.

Since electing your Affirmative Action Failure, you've given up house seats, senate seats, governorships, and many state legislatures.

If I had my way...we'd keep him a third term.

ROFLMNAO! Leftists...

The Kansas experiment fails... Advised by Arthur Laffer, the father of supply-side economics, and supported by special interest groups backed by conservative billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, Republican Gov. Brownback pushed through legislation that cut taxes and spending, eliminated state jobs and denied far more applications for welfare assistance — not to mention that he tightened abortion regulations and loosened gun rules.

First...don't quote without a link. You didn't write this.....you are a fraud.

Second...let's see the evidence that Koch and company were behind this.

Brownback was a moron.....

But guess what....he got re-elected.

I live in Kansas and the economy has been outdoing most east coasts economies by far.

Since February 2010, U.S. manufacturing has added more than 700,000 jobs, the fastest pace of job growth since the 1990s.
1961 to 2012

Republican president job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democratic president job growth - 42 million jobs in 24 years.
Bill Clinton says Democratic presidents top Republican presidents in job creation PolitiFact

As if there was any relationship between the two.

Or should we credit the fact that we took the house in 2010 and business finally breathed easier that Obama would not turn us into the U.S.S.R.

You are one stupid assed moron.

America has added 10 million private sector jobs since the stimulus.

Here’s what Bush left us with.....

Aug 2008 - 334,000 net JOBS LOST
Sep 2008 - 458,000 net JOBS LOST
Oct 2008 - 554,000 net JOBS LOST
Nov 2008 - 728,000 net JOBS LOST
Dec 2008 - 673,000 net JOBS LOST
Jan 2009 - 779,000 net JOBS LOST

Forum List

Back