Republicans have a poor understanding of economics. They should have no place in making policy

Republicans exploded inflation, destroyed 18 million jobs & increased SNAP recipients by 30 million people. Democrats have restored 10.5 million jobs, but thanks to the massive inflation explosion Republicans left us with we have 18 million in working households still on the government SNAP tit. $10 minimum wage will fix that problem by dumping 18 million off SNAP & create more jobs.

Did you ever hear of Jimmy Carter's inflation?

All minimal wages do is artificially drive up the cost of goods and services while taking money out of the economy that would have been spent on something else, thus losing jobs. Libtards always have a difficult time understanding the free market but then they have never been known to get anything right so it is kinda of expected.
You are clearly an idiot. Wages never drive inflation. Inflation is caused by excess fractional reserve lending, deficit spending & government defaulting on debt payments like under Carter, never from higher wages. Your econ professor fed you a line of shit.
You continue to prove you are an ignoramus in the highest degree.
Cost-Push Inflation Definition Investopedia

Republicans exploded inflation, destroyed 18 million jobs & increased SNAP recipients by 30 million people. Democrats have restored 10.5 million jobs, but thanks to the massive inflation explosion Republicans left us with we have 18 million in working households still on the government SNAP tit. $10 minimum wage will fix that problem by dumping 18 million off SNAP & create more jobs.

All minimal wages do is artificially drive up the cost of goods and services while taking money out of the economy that would have been spent on something else, thus losing jobs. Libtards always have a difficult time understanding the free market but then they have never been known to get anything right so it is kinda of expected.
You are clearly an idiot. Wages never drive inflation. Inflation is caused by excess fractional reserve lending, deficit spending & government defaulting on debt payments like under Carter, never from higher wages. Your econ professor fed you a line of shit.

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation & cause mass unemployment.

Last edited:

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation.

If $18/hr, why not $35/hr? Wouldn't that be even better?

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation.

I said $10 not $18, something messed up my post that I revised. $10 to $12 is high enough because $10 is what people are paid for not working, which is totally absurd.

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation.
I actually never said they did. BUt rising costs cause inflation, and wages are certainly part of that equation.
Are you sure you're not on drugs?

I said $10 not $18, something messed up my post that I revised. $10 to $12 is high enough because $10 is what people are paid for not working, which is totally absurd.

Ok, so your assertion is that since someone gets $400 a week in unemployment, that's the benchmark for the MW? If so, then the federal minimum wage won't work because UI varies from state to state.

But again, wouldn't then $18 be better than $10?

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation.
I actually never said they did. BUt rising costs cause inflation, and wages are certainly part of that equation.
You keep proving you are a bigger idiot billowing more BS because you have no facts to back your stupid claims.

You keep proving you are a bigger idiot billowing more BS because you have no facts to back your stupid claims.
You put words in my mouth and then claim I cant back my claims? I cant back your claims. No one can. BEcause you are an economic nincompoop

You put words in my mouth and then claim I cant back my claims? I cant back your claims. No one can. BEcause you are an economic nincompoop
Your just a economic Nincompoop hiding behind glasses :lol:

Supply-side economics are undemocratic, and unAmerican:

"Can any despotism be more cruel than a situation in which the existence of thousands depends on one will, and that will on the most slight and fickle of all motives, a mere whim of the imagination."
-- James Madison; from "Fashion" in the National Gazette (March, 20, 1792)
^ that :)

Agit8r

Your just a economic Nincompoop hiding behind glasses :lol:

The Rabbi was one of the first two people on the board to declare Perry (R) the winner for the 2012 Repub Primaries before there was a single debate. :p We all see how well The Rabbi's prognosticating went :eusa_whistle: :rofl:

Last edited:
Republicans represent the extraction companies and the 1%.

They have already said their first priority when Congress returns is the Keystone Pipeline.

Bush exploded Food Stamps! They were going down until Bush & Republicans took over in 2001. Food stamps went up every year Bush was in office.

fredgraph.png
Proving once more you can't read a chart.
There are more people on food stamps today than when Barry took office. Despite an economic recovery and impriving job situation. Even as a percent of the population there are many more.
So if Bush was a failure (he wasnt) Barry is failure squared.
This is one the things that happens when there is a stark difference between the have's and have not's.

Its civil sevants massive spending and redistribution that creates growth ! Really !!!! Lmfao

Raise taxes....

Raise the minimum wage.....

Raise educational spending.....

Raise, raise...raise.....

We'll be heaven.
Dems think you can legislate prosperity. IF that were true France would be a powerhouse.

there are some who seem to think that passing laws will fix all our problems. That way they don't need to be responsible for their actions.

but Christians shouldn't fall for this false idea. Those who have studies scriptures should know salvation does not dome through the law.

They have already said their first priority when Congress returns is the Keystone Pipeline.
That & the *cough* "financial sector" AKA- the legalized white collar theft perpetrated by the top 5%

Its civil sevants massive spending and redistribution that creates growth ! Really !!!! Lmfao

Raise taxes....

We'll be heaven.
Dems think you can legislate prosperity. IF that were true France would be a powerhouse.

there are some who seem to think that passing laws will fix all our problems. That way they don't need to be responsible for their actions.

but Christians shouldn't fall for this false idea. Those who have studies scriptures should know salvation does not dome through the law.
Not everyone believes in salvation and if Wall Street is any indication, a whole bunch of people don't believe in hell either.

You are the idiot who can't prove raising minimum wage ever caused inflation or unemployment in the USA. Definitions are proof of nothing you stupid idiot. I have tons of proof Republicans explode inflation & cause mass unemployment.

so you seriously don't think increasing production costs is going to cause prices to rise? So are manufacturers going to put themselves out of business by complying with government mandated cost raises and not increase the price of the product at all? Does it make sense to allow government to eat up profits or worse, to operate a business at a loss?

we are talking about the livelihood of people. If they do not raise costs to match expenses their family doesn't eat. They either raise the costs or find a way to cut costs by firing workers and having those that remain do more.

but then minimum wage increases have never been a out helping people to progressives. It's been about pricing unskilled labor, the so called "undesirables", out of the market. You know those minority groups you guys don't like.

and having cheaper energy and jobs is bad because?

Raise taxes....

We'll be heaven.

Not everyone believes in salvation and if Wall Street is any indication, a whole bunch of people don't believe in hell either.

and yet to many government has become a god who can solve all of lifes problems. Turning to government is their salvation.

those who profess Christ should be able to see this idolatry for what it is.

Forum List

Back