Republicans have a poor understanding of economics. They should have no place in making policy

Republicans have no place in democrat America. Democrats have no place in republican America.
Not a problem. Democrats can get the hell out of here. They hate America anyway.

You mean those LIBERALS WHO CREATED AMERICA? While the conservatives (Torry) stood with King George?

the "liberals" who created America created a nation with a limited government so people would govern themselves. The progressives coopted the term in the 1930s when people saw them foe the totalitarians they were.

conservatives fight to restore the limited government of the nation. We fight to conserve the constitution and the republic our Founders established because we love liberty and understand the need for checks on human nature
You lie! Conservatives want a police state, military industrial complex for the elite to use against us depriving us of our wealth.

YOU FUCKING LIE. Liberals have GIVEN US A FUCKING POLICE STATE. And they have given us the worst economy in history.

Republicans have no place in democrat America. Democrats have no place in republican America.
Not a problem. Democrats can get the hell out of here. They hate America anyway.

You mean those LIBERALS WHO CREATED AMERICA? While the conservatives (Torry) stood with King George?

the "liberals" who created America created a nation with a limited government so people would govern themselves. The progressives coopted the term in the 1930s when people saw them foe the totalitarians they were.

conservatives fight to restore the limited government of the nation. We fight to conserve the constitution and the republic our Founders established because we love liberty and understand the need for checks on human nature
You lie! Conservatives want a police state, military industrial complex for the elite to use against us depriving us of our wealth.

YOU FUCKING LIE. Liberals have GIVEN US A FUCKING POLICE STATE. And they have given us the worst economy in history.
Lol it's amazing people like you could be so dense and emotionally immature when it comes to politics. Frankly I feel sorry for you.

Lol it's amazing people like you could be so dense and emotionally immature when it comes to politics. Frankly I feel sorry for you.

You quote extremist left wing biased hate sites and you accuse ME of being emotional? You libs REALLY hate losing an argument.

You quote extremist left wing biased hate sites and you accuse ME of being emotional? You libs REALLY hate losing an argument.
The fact that you have any trust for Fox News makes your mentality that of a child.

I marvel that it's so difficult for some to understand that artificially increasing the cost of labor makes things more expensive to make. Or that it likewise makes people able to hirer less people or lay people off.

I bet you are under the impression that no company EVER gives out raises to their employees. Right?
Cause everyone knows that giving a raise to an employee will cause job losses and make things more expensive and the entire world as we know it will end if ANY employee gets a raise. Especially those upper management types that get those big bonuses, that really hurts the company and causes prices to rise.

Would that be a correct interpretation of what you believe?

In fact it's just common sense just ask yourself if the price of something increases and your revenue remains the Sa.e are you more or less likely to buy that thing?

I guess you won't be buying any more gas when the prices goes back up? Or will you just be buying less gas?

Do you also believe that if there were no more increases in hourly labor rates, that manufactures will lower their prices for consumers.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?

Just listen to fox news praise military & police all day long every day. They want more more & more spending on military, police & border patrol. This is to protect oligarchy who rob our wealth.

what wealth does the 99% have? I've been hearing progressives say for years that the 1% have all of it

lots of ironic posts today

The fact that you have any trust for Fox News makes your mentality that of a child.

he didn't mention Fox news. Your paranoia is showing

In fact it's just common sense just ask yourself if the price of something increases and your revenue remains the Sa.e are you more or less likely to buy that thing?

I guess you won't be buying any more gas when the prices goes back up? Or will you just be buying less gas?

Do you also believe that if there were no more increases in hourly labor rates, that manufactures will lower their prices for consumers.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus?

buying less gas of course. No responsible person would not adjust their usage to work within their budget.

I marvel that it's so difficult for some to understand that artificially increasing the cost of labor makes things more expensive to make. Or that it likewise makes people able to hirer less people or lay people off.

I bet you are under the impression that no company EVER gives out raises to their employees. Right?
Cause everyone knows that giving a raise to an employee will cause job losses and make things more expensive and the entire world as we know it will end if ANY employee gets a raise. Especially those upper management types that get those big bonuses, that really hurts the company and causes prices to rise.

Would that be a correct interpretation of what you believe?

you do realize there is a difference between paying someone more for merit and skill they've shown and earned and artificially jacking up prices based on the whim of government right? With one the value of the labor is taken into account.

you also realize that raises won't be given if the business can't afford it right?

You aren't qualified to comment on facts or mentality. You keep losing arguments.

Just listen to fox news praise military & police all day long every day. They want more more & more spending on military, police & border patrol. This is to protect oligarchy who rob our wealth.
Have you ever actually WATCHED FoxNews?
Get a life. Get your head out of your ass.

You aren't qualified to comment on facts or mentality. You keep losing arguments.
Lol um which arguments?

you do realize there is a difference between paying someone more for merit and skill they've shown and earned and artificially jacking up prices based on the whim of government right? With one the value of the labor is taken into account.

What I realize is that NOW you want to qualify what you said. Interesting.

Some people get a raise not based on their productivity. But on their longevity.

But come on. Lets say you have 50 high skilled employees and they all want 1 dollar on the hour raise. And you have 10 employees at MW who want a dollar on the hour increase.

Go ahead and explain why the MW workers are gonna cause all that mayhem in the marketplace but not the highly paid workers.

As to your fantasy that you will buy less gas when the price goes back up. That was bullshit and you know it. People will buy the amount of gas they need to get where they need to go. Just like you would. Even if prices go back up. They don't have much choice now do they?

you also realize that raises won't be given if the business can't afford it right?

You also realize that the highly skilled employee will find another job if they are not rewarded for their efforts.
And if the company isn't making money, who would want to work there? YOU?

Lol um which arguments?

which one haven't you lost?

Lol um which arguments?

which one haven't you lost?
lol certainly not any you were apart of.

Have you ever actually WATCHED FoxNews?
Get a life. Get your head out of your ass.
This sums up Fox News accurately

Fox News a business first propaganda machine second a news source...last US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back