Republicans Hate Babies, schoolchildren, the elderly, unemployed, welfare, immigrants

Not up to the task of a challenge and exchange of ideas, huh? :eusa_whistle:

It's not a matter of whether I'm up to the "challenge" or not. I see no purpose behind the concept of "debate". My opinion isn't going to change. Your opinion isn't going to change. So why waste both of our time trying to do just that? I don't know about you, but I've got much better things to do with my time and energy. I've got no problem with discussion, which is simply the exchange of ideas, but once it gets to a "I'm right, you're wrong" level there's no point in it so far as I can see.

Best you stay in your echo chamber, sonny. :lol:

Yep. Much easier than having my brain cells turned to mush by listening to people like you and Maggie.

Then why in the hell are you posting on this board? That really would seem strange to most, no?

Many USMB members said:
You forgot to mention................................................

The forum only gave me so much room for a title guys, lol :D

sorry i only made it to page 3, i'll try and go through all the posts and respond to anyone that wanted me to.

Last edited:
Liberals stand up for people who can't defend themselves. We stand up for workers because business owners will exploit and try to get away with not paying their employees.

We stand up for children's education because they deserve the best education. Republicans hate education.

We stand up for the elderly because we believe that in the last years of your life, you should have the necessary care to keep yourself alive to see your grandkids. Republicans hate old people and love insurance death panels.

I can't speak for Republicans since I'm not one, but YES to a certain degree Conservatives do "hate" a large number of those groups; for one simple reason.... they are unable or unwilling to take care of themselves, thereby forcing us (and society in general) to help take care of them.

Babies, schoolchildren, the elderly, unemployed, welfare, immigrants
Wait a minute
I was a baby once
I will be one day one of the elderly
I have been unemployed in the past and maybe again someday
Even though my parents helped my Grand mothers they were on welfare before they passed away
Most of us have immigrants in our family trees

Sounds like you are accusing Republicans of self hate?

I know doesn't it sound totally ridiculous to say republicans hate any of those groups along with other groups people always accuse them of hating?

See BigRebnc gets it, liberals who say these things about republicans are either intentionally lying/broadbrushing or not bright ;)

And don't forget Republicans also favor dirty water, air, etc.

Thus putting everyone on the deadpool, including themselves.

Who knew that the reps were genocidal? :lol:

i know its counterintuitive. but they're doing the bidding of the corporatists who have told them "the market will correct itself"

but some of them actually figure they'll be airlifted up to heaven and that G-d would never make something that could be destroyed.

(yea, i know.. messed up).

and hey, Pilgrim.. tell us how loving it is to destroy medicare.

it's not that they hate those groups.. it's that they don't give a flying.

Last edited:
Liberals stand up for people who can't defend themselves. We stand up for workers because business owners will exploit and try to get away with not paying their employees.

We stand up for children's education because they deserve the best education. Republicans hate education.

We stand up for the elderly because we believe that in the last years of your life, you should have the necessary care to keep yourself alive to see your grandkids. Republicans hate old people and love insurance death panels.

You base your opinions off campaign rhetoric/speeches/talking points, there's no evidence in gov't of one side caring more about growing a government program than the other.

Uh huh, then why on earth would you want to come to a place like this? Lie much?

There's very little chance of me physically assaulting anyone who disagrees with me through a computer monitor. Especially considering the ability to put people like you on Ignore. Unfortuantely real life doesn't have that sort of option, so it requires a lot more extensive use of filtering where I go and who I associate with, lest I end up in jail for assault (or worse).

Ah, I see. But you failed to mention you get violent when crossed.

superman-----55610.jpg

How cute, a bunch of callous conservatives having a circle jerk. Serious issues deserve serious debate, not a herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune.

Exactly. You understand why I made this thread making fun of the liberal herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune about republicans instead of debating the actual issues of what we must cut and by how much we can cut every single government agency and program to get our budget under control.

Notice I said cut and not eliminate.

Last edited:
1. I don't hate myself
2. It's not in the interest to hate Babies, the elderly, the unemployed, those on welfare or immigrants
3. It's just a lie pushed by the democrats
4. what you assholles in the DNC fail to talk about are why you want to keep people on welfare and support illegal immigrants? If you give someone hand out that will enablke them to make more money than they would by earning it you are keeping them on welfare.

Ironically, it's the Democrats who have pushed for stronger legislation to crack down on corporations who willingly hire illigal immigrants. But we're not ever going to go as far as deporting children of illegal immigrants who were born here, which is what some conservatives advocate. See as soon as something sensible makes it to the table, such as sweeping immigration reform, the yahoos come out with all sorts of wedges that place a stall on common sense legislation.

Do you also think a person is entitled to the fruits of his labors even though his actions were illegal?

Two separate issues. Children of illegal immigrants should not be punished for the illegal actions of their parents.

I also think that people who think it's "easy" for illegals to collect government welfare, don't know what they're talking about. First off, to even apply, they would be admitting they're not here legally, and all it would take is a quick phone call to ICE. That's why they stay in the shadows.

I'll bet your IGNORE LIST is huge whenever you enter a room, i.e, mass exit.

I go out of my way not to be in the types of places to associate with the types of people that I really don't have a use for, so it really isn't that much of an issue, to be honest with you. You've never been likely to find me in those types of places or situations.

I have a small, core group of close friends and a somewhat larger group of associates based on particular activities. I generally go out of my way not to discuss politics, religion, etc... with those associates except as they directly relate to whatever the activity is unless I already know their viewpoints and find them to be agreeable with mine.

Nothing says Message Board Loser more than keeping an Ignore List Body Count.

Just sayin'.

Look at what group of people are fear mongering now.
I think this kind of rhetoric is brought up everytime there is an attempt to roll back spending.

You can't just threaten to cut people off, or that kind of rhetoric will never stop. There are masses of Americans who don't know anything other than what they see in a headline, and make judgments accordingly.
There are masses of Americans who don't know anything other than what they see in a headline, and make judgments accordingly
Yep and some of those people even support the same things your support.

I don't support anything until I've seen everything laid out, pro and con. That was my point. If only everybody did, we wouldn't be constantly at each other's throats.

I hate all groups. Actually, I hate policies that put people into groups and then, try to protect them in the name of equality and fairness. These policies cause great harm to the individuals within the group and burden those individuals who are forced to pay for these programs. I say eliminate all entitlement programs.

Hey I like the way you said that!

It's not a matter of whether I'm up to the "challenge" or not. I see no purpose behind the concept of "debate". My opinion isn't going to change. Your opinion isn't going to change. So why waste both of our time trying to do just that? I don't know about you, but I've got much better things to do with my time and energy. I've got no problem with discussion, which is simply the exchange of ideas, but once it gets to a "I'm right, you're wrong" level there's no point in it so far as I can see.

Yep. Much easier than having my brain cells turned to mush by listening to people like you and Maggie.

And yet you're still here. Imagine that.

I can't speak for Republicans since I'm not one, but YES to a certain degree Conservatives do "hate" a large number of those groups; for one simple reason.... they are unable or unwilling to take care of themselves, thereby forcing us (and society in general) to help take care of them.

I wont speak for republicans but for many conservatives, who usually vote for republicans, there is no hate toward any of these groups that I see.

If you want to talk about it just provide me a specific example of conservatives hating one of those groups....please explain how you come to the conclusion that the conservative behavior and/or position justifies the description of hate.

If the fringe elements from the left area making such ridiculous accusations (hate), then they're no better than the fringe elements from the right who are also capable of making absurd accusations.

The problem boils down to how Republicans plan to tackle the problem of a society that is living longer because of medical advances. Just handing them a check and telling them they're on their own seems rather stupid, for a variety of reasons.

What if a person 55 or younger, who would presumably be placed on this "new" voucher system instead of the Medicare system, exhausts his/her voucher allotment because of some ongoing illness or injury? Do those people thereafter get treated in an already overwhelmed and costly ER? Or do they just die in bed?

What if a person takes the annual check and cashes in for something other than medical care, maybe with a little kickback to some doctor?

I do like Paul Ryan's proposal for Medicaid, however, which is to make block grants available to all the states which will force them to work within those limits instead of getting reimbursed for expenditures. (Vermont already does that.) What has happened with Medicaid is there are too many contracted out middle-men involved which are administering the program, much of it totally unnecessary. So blame states, not the federal government, for screwing up the Medicaid program.

The problem is its the leadership of the democrat party such as pelosi, reid, dean, and obama saying these things not the fringe.

If it was just the fringe I would have never even made the thread.

EDIT: I'm not done yet maggie, i will adress the rest of your post shortly.....or tonight.

Last edited:
How cute, a bunch of callous conservatives having a circle jerk. Serious issues deserve serious debate, not a herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune.

Exactly. You understand why I made this thread making fun of the liberal herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune about republicans instead of debating the actual issues of what we must cut and by how much we can cut every single government agency and program to get our budget under control.

Eliminating wouldn't be a sign of hate either.

I have a lot more faith in americans than most do. I'd rather cut programs/cut taxes and let the charitable will of the american public take over and allow them the choice of how to help. I'd have more faith in that scenario than our current huge, inefficient, nation-bankrupting government programs.

Last edited:
There's another problem of your's. You think old people can't take care of themseleves. None of my family members have been in a rest home and they lived to be very old, they took care of themseleves, and we took care of them when they needed it. They were working out in the garden and yard until they died and most died past 90

I have enough physical issues at age 36 that I have very little hope to see 70 in any form of mobile or active condition. Especially since I'm not a big believer in knee and hip replacement surgeries and things like that. I understand the limitations that I'm likely to have to endure and I've decided what I will and won't live with. Once I'm past those points it's off to the Great Beyond, one way or another.

Then why in the hell are you posting on this board? That really would seem strange to most, no?

Since January he's got over a thousand posts. Surely he's mush by now, but I think you and I have probably made his IGNORE LIST, so someone else will need to step up and give him a pulverizing.

Frankly, I think the pathetic creature is just some poor soul who can't get attention in the real world, so he trolls the internet with his nonsense knowing he'll get his craving filled that way.

How is he able to ignore a Super Mod? I suspect he is LYING about Meister being in his body count.

Babies, schoolchildren, the elderly, unemployed, welfare, immigrants
Wait a minute
I was a baby once
I will be one day one of the elderly
I have been unemployed in the past and maybe again someday
Even though my parents helped my Grand mothers they were on welfare before they passed away
Most of us have immigrants in our family trees

Sounds like you are accusing Republicans of self hate?

I know doesn't it sound totally ridiculous to say republicans hate any of those groups along with other groups people always accuse them of hating?

See BigRebnc gets it, liberals who say these things about republicans are either intentionally lying/broadbrushing or not bright ;)

And I see you've now turned into a hypocrite as well. You mean cons don't intentionally lie and embellish? Please, Pilgrim, I always gave you more credit. As far as being "not too bright," well there are several of those in each camp, wouldn't you say? That said, I guess you guys finally know what it feels like to have stupid sloganeering tacked onto some proposal, i.e., "death panels," don't you...

Again, isn't it frustrating when a herd of sheep refuse to have a civil debate and instead turn to radical one-liners? Perhaps a review of the tea party rallies of 2009 would refresh your memory as to why it was so frustrating for us to try to attempt a civil conversation with conservatives. Karma's a bitch.

Forum List

Back