If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

Last edited:
He is not going to run.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

If this isn't an indication of today's crop of Republicans and their sanity, or lack thereof rather, then I don't know what is.

*SMH*

Trump is just a blow-hard and a ego maniac with retard tendencies.

It always makes me laugh that people pay big buck to attend his seminars on how to get rich.

When in reality Trump was born rich.

if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

I dunno. I mean if I had to choose between trump and obama I would choose trump.

If I had to choose between trump and Hermain Cain I would choose Cain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKGd0pQhzWM&feature=related]YouTube - Vote for Herman Cain in 2012[/ame]

I dunno. I mean if I had to choose between trump and obama I would choose trump.

If I had to choose between Obama and a rock, I'd choose the rock.

• Banned
He is not going to run.

And I just read an article that puts his net worth at between 150-200 million dollars.

that's what makes you a dimocrat. try to imagine a trump coronation... this is the day when the oceans will stop rising, and people will be free...
you know... that one's already been used, but he could come up with something

what tingle will you feel that day??? http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionaires-2010_Donald-Trump_U5WX.html

i'm sure your "a article " is a reliable source but i'll go with forbes...

Last edited:

The rock would do a better job by not doing anything at all!

He is not going to run.

What mistaken article is that...?

I believe Trump is worth about 2.7 Billion....same as Oprah....according to Forbes 2011 list of billionaires...he ranks at number 420...

The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com

Its probably from the same source that says "if the republicans do these budet cuts they will actually increase the debt" (Yeah there is a liberal talking point being floated that by spending less you will actually add more to the debt than by spending more)

According to Bernie ( Bernard ) Goldberg, who told us of inside information he had that Katie Couric would be leaving her job, (before the media knew), he has said that the same source has told him Trump WILL be running. If so, I would look forward to Trump's campaign speeches, to learn more of him. At this point, I think he is the only viable non-candidate who could excite an electorate, should they support him.

I'd vote for anyone including Larry the Cable Guy if he was running against Obama. Larry could probably do a better job. I think lefties would be relieved if Trump was running against Obama. He has so much baggage including his marriages and pop-star status that he would be an easy target for hate mongers like George Soros.

I'd vote for anyone including Larry the Cable Guy if he was running against Obama. Larry could probably do a better job. I think lefties would be relieved if Trump was running against Obama. He has so much baggage including his marriages and pop-star status that he would be an easy target for hate mongers like George Soros.

I'm sick of every repub candidate being "targeted" by the left with their slimeball attacks about some prior mistake a candidate made somewhere in their lives....that seems to be the only way the left wins.....if they didn't control the media attack dogs they would be at a total loss....

Most every experienced-in-life candidate is going to have made some mistakes aloing the way.....most of these mistakes are really not substantial enough to dismiss the candidate....until the rabid liberal media turns a molehill into a mountain...what a farce...

but i guess that's why the left chose such a silver-tongued, no background, no history, no experience-to-speak-of candidate...but is that really the kind of person to run our country.....?

from what i see in the Oval Office today.....i'd choose instead the battle-scarred, experienced candidate...mistakes included....Trump is a much more substantial candidate than Obama ever dreamed of being...

First, I am not sure that Trump is really a Republican.
Second, I could never vote for someone who advocated seizing Iraq oil fields because, "we paid for the war."

In any case, he will run even if he does not get the GOP nomination. Well, actually either he, or Palin, or Batcrazy Bachmann will run with the Tea Party backing.

The_Rock.jpg

According to Bernie ( Bernard ) Goldberg, who told us of inside information he had that Katie Couric would be leaving her job, (before the media knew), he has said that the same source has told him Trump WILL be running. If so, I would look forward to Trump's campaign speeches, to learn more of him. At this point, I think he is the only viable non-candidate who could excite an electorate, should they support him.

what if katie is leaving the c.b.s. anchor job to run as trump's vice president to be an anchor around trump's neck. ( ? )

Trump's running...
.....All-the-way to the bank.....with matching-funds.

Yeah, that'd be a shocker.

:rolleyes:

He brags about rippin'-off Gaddafi.....and, people would (actually) donate to his "campaign"?????

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]YouTube - Bush "Fool Me Once..."[/ame]​

Forum List

Back