Republicans Hate Babies, schoolchildren, the elderly, unemployed, welfare, immigrants

Am I a good liberal lemming now?

Seriously you guys are saying that by cutting less than 1% of the total budget the republicans are trying to starve seniors?

Your also trying to say that by cutting the budget and spending they are actually going to add more to the debt than if they didn't spend less? This one is a doozie, and some liberals wonder why many americans view them as dim-witted.

Not all liberals mind you, there are many smart liberals out there but man the caliber of the ones posting here is just horrid.

Your list is SPECIST. Don't forget that Republicans also hate spotted owls, the delta smelt, ragweed and other living things.
Actually, I am no fan of ragweed. :eusa_shhh:

I can't speak for Republicans since I'm not one, but YES to a certain degree Conservatives do "hate" a large number of those groups; for one simple reason.... they are unable or unwilling to take care of themselves, thereby forcing us (and society in general) to help take care of them.

Babies, schoolchildren, the elderly, unemployed, welfare, immigrants
Wait a minute
I was a baby once
I will be one day one of the elderly
I have been unemployed in the past and maybe again someday
Even though my parents helped my Grand mothers they were on welfare before they passed away
Most of us have immigrants in our family trees

Sounds like you are accusing Republicans of self hate?

And you have Proof of this supposed Hate. Or are you nothing more then another chittering lemming speaking by rote?

As a Conservative myself who really has zero compassion or interest in helping those who cannot or will not help themselves I AM THE PROOF.

I wont speak for republicans but for many conservatives, who usually vote for republicans, there is no hate toward any of these groups that I see.

Nothing personal, but anyone who would willingly vote for most Republicans does not meet the qualifications to be called a Conservative in my book.

If you want to talk about it just provide me a specific example of conservatives hating one of those groups....please explain how you come to the conclusion that the conservative behavior and/or position justifies the description of hate.

Again, as I mentioned above, I am a Conservative and I have absolutely no use for MOST of those groups of people.

You have no compassion or interest to help those who cannot help themselves? :eusa_hand:

They're the only ones who should be helped as they are the ones who need our help.

Last edited:
Am I a good liberal lemming now?

Seriously you guys are saying that by cutting less than 1% of the total budget the republicans are trying to starve seniors?

Your also trying to say that by cutting the budget and spending they are actually going to add more to the debt than if they didn't spend less? This one is a doozie, and some liberals wonder why many americans view them as dim-witted.

Not all liberals mind you, there are many smart liberals out there but man the caliber of the ones posting here is just horrid.

Your list is SPECIST. Don't forget that Republicans also hate spotted owls, the delta smelt, ragweed and other living things.

Me neither. ;)

But it's quite common out here in the SF-Berkeley zone for things such as ragweed to be considered more important than People.

I can't speak for Republicans since I'm not one, but YES to a certain degree Conservatives do "hate" a large number of those groups; for one simple reason.... they are unable or unwilling to take care of themselves, thereby forcing us (and society in general) to help take care of them.

Wait a minute
I was a baby once
Even though my parents helped my Grand mothers they were on welfare before they passed away

Self hate, arguing against their own interests, or hypocritical. Take your pick.

And you have Proof of this supposed Hate. Or are you nothing more then another chittering lemming speaking by rote?

As a Conservative myself who really has zero compassion or interest in helping those who cannot or will not help themselves I AM THE PROOF.

Nothing personal, but anyone who would willingly vote for most Republicans does not meet the qualifications to be called a Conservative in my book.

If you want to talk about it just provide me a specific example of conservatives hating one of those groups....please explain how you come to the conclusion that the conservative behavior and/or position justifies the description of hate.

Again, as I mentioned above, I am a Conservative and I have absolutely no use for MOST of those groups of people.

You have no compassion or interest to help those who cannot help themselves? :eusa_hand:

They're the only ones who should be helped as they are the ones who need our help.

I'm sure he's serious and not alone amongst the hard core Conservatives.

An example of a liberal lemming being confronted with honesty and without either side being too rude, both the liberal man and the conservative man behaved ok in my opinion.

YouTube - Liberal Confronts Herman Cain!

"Where would black people and women be without the government?" :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously? Probably still enslaved, unable to vote and paid substandard wages.

damn your unedgeimakatted.

Both were achieved by people demanding the right thing be done.

Wait a minute
I was a baby once

Self hate, arguing against their own interests, or hypocritical. Take your pick.

OR maybe it's all just a foolish lie pushed by the democrats for political points

Me neither. ;)

But it's quite common out here in the SF-Berkeley zone for things such as ragweed to be considered more important than People.

Ragweed? Link, please. As for Delta Smelt, your ignorance is showing once again.

Wait a minute
I was a baby once

OR maybe it's all just a foolish lie pushed by the democrats for political points

:2up: ^^^^ That ^^^^ :2up:

Wait a minute
I was a baby once

Let me check again........Nope, it's definitely not that.

Wait a minute
I was a baby once

By the time I was 12, I preferred hanging around with the adults. I don't intend to ever be elderly. I've never been unemployed for more than 2 weeks since I started working. Nobody in my family has ever taken welfare aid. The immigrants in my family largely came here before there was a United States to come to.

They are the ones that we can CHOOSE to help. I am against pretty much EVERY form of using tax money to suport those people. I CHOOSE which of them I want to help based on those whom I believe deserve it. Outside of that, I do not believe I have any responsibility to help those who cannot or will not help themselves.

Forum List

Back