Republicans Hate Babies, schoolchildren, the elderly, unemployed, welfare, immigrants

How cute, a bunch of callous conservatives having a circle jerk. Serious issues deserve serious debate, not a herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune.

Exactly. You understand why I made this thread making fun of the liberal herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune about republicans instead of debating the actual issues of what we must cut and by how much we can cut every single government agency and program to get our budget under control.

Notice I said cut and not eliminate.

Eliminating wouldn't be a sign of hate either.

I have a lot more faith in americans than most do. I'd rather cut programs/cut taxes and let the charitable will of the american public take over and allow them the choice of how to help. I'd have more faith in that scenario than our current huge, inefficient, nation-bankrupting government programs.

I'm of the opinion that if taxes were raised another two points and a 5% across the board cut in every agency happened, we could be out of this fiscal mess in a year, and THEN start figuring out a permanent path to sustainability.

You forgot to mention homosexuals too.

I'm grinding up gay baby bones to make my bread now.

PM me for the recipe.

dude, did you get my PM? the site told me your PM box was full.....hit me later;)

Just in case other people are having PM issues;

First you need to head to a Gay Pride Parade.
Now you need to remain calm and not jump at the first gay baby you see. You don't want to jump a couple a chicks cuz ya never know when ones a bulldike. You have to wait for a couple of guys, even better if one or both are cross dressers.
You snatch thier kid, and by the time they are done flaming around,, you are outta there!!
Store baby in a warm dry place.

Head out to "White" Castle. Go into the back where they keep the darkies. Now for me, I like to balance the sweet fruity flavor of the gay baby bones with an older darky, but they tend to be higher in cholestoral, so if you have any heart issues, you may want to pick a younger one.
String the darky up by it's ankles, place 'warm' bowl underneithe and slit throat in the usual fashion. Cover bowl with cheese cloth so the blood and "breath". Keep very warm to prevent clotting.

Get 2 large eggs from a chicken that's never known freedom. and some kosher yeast. The best source is the fromunda of an old Jewish mother.

Turn oven up to 300, put baby in turnkey roaster, and slow cook until the meat just falls off the bones.

Grind bones down in any fashion of your choosing. The more powdery the better.

Put all ingredience in a bowl. Now here is where a common mistake is made. People will stir or mix as with normal bread. But we have special ingrediants, so get your whip out, and beat the mix into line. How this works is genetic memory. The darkies were slaves and they know to get in line when beat. The jews have been beat upon for eons. And who hasn't gone queer bashing?

So whip until smooth, cut into fist size chunks and cook at 350 for 1 hour.

Now aren't you all glad he asked?

Exactly. You understand why I made this thread making fun of the liberal herd of sheep all bleating the same sorry tune about republicans instead of debating the actual issues of what we must cut and by how much we can cut every single government agency and program to get our budget under control.

I have a lot more faith in americans than most do. I'd rather cut programs/cut taxes and let the charitable will of the american public take over and allow them the choice of how to help. I'd have more faith in that scenario than our current huge, inefficient, nation-bankrupting government programs.

I'm of the opinion that if taxes were raised another two points and a 5% across the board cut in every agency happened, we could be out of this fiscal mess in a year, and THEN start figuring out a permanent path to sustainability.

I think the fed has a lot more control of it since they control how strong our dollar is for the most part.

But I think it would take a lot more tax raises and a lot more cuts to clean the current mess.

Your opinion is incorrect. Tax receipts are down because of lack of economic growth. Raising tax rates further will not increase growth.

I know this thread is meant to be a little silly, but when was the last time republicans had power in government and scaled back any big government program?

They created a huge one in the department of homeland security, and grew every big gov't program I can think of from 2001-2007 when they were in power.

Keep in mind this wasn't just a few rogue "rhinos" or whatever the term is, it was the entire party.

It would have to be before Nixon.

Maybe all the way back to Jefferson.

Liberals stand up for people who can't defend themselves. We stand up for workers because business owners will exploit and try to get away with not paying their employees.

We stand up for children's education because they deserve the best education. Republicans hate education.

We stand up for the elderly because we believe that in the last years of your life, you should have the necessary care to keep yourself alive to see your grandkids. Republicans hate old people and love insurance death panels.

Until the elderly become a burden to you. Then you stand up for the right to euthanize them. When I become elderly, do me the favor of not standing up for me, please.

Immie

I know this thread is meant to be a little silly, but when was the last time republicans had power in government and scaled back any big government program?

They created a huge one in the department of homeland security, and grew every big gov't program I can think of from 2001-2007 when they were in power.

Keep in mind this wasn't just a few rogue "rhinos" or whatever the term is, it was the entire party.

No, no, no, you don't understand. The only time Republicans want to scale things back is when Democrats are in control. When that changes then they have to cut taxes on the wealthy so that wealth will trickle down to the rest of us. BTW: I'm still waiting for the first drop to trickle down to me.

Of course, President Obama's idea of flooding the basement has done little except bring me a lot closer to that bottom step.

So what the heck is a good guy like me supposed to do?

Immie

Am I a good liberal lemming now?

Seriously you guys are saying that by cutting less than 1% of the total budget the republicans are trying to starve seniors?

Your also trying to say that by cutting the budget and spending they are actually going to add more to the debt than if they didn't spend less? This one is a doozie, and some liberals wonder why many americans view them as dim-witted.

Not all liberals mind you, there are many smart liberals out there but man the caliber of the ones posting here is just horrid.
As one of those horrid, dim-witted "liberals," I'm giving "PLYMCO_PILGRIM" up for lent!

If and when he/she has something of substance to discuss, then I'll try to fit "PLYMCO_PILGRIM" into my busy schedule.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7uJbqsiLhY]YouTube - Pearls before swine[/ame]

Matthew 7:6 - "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

Have you been posting that the republicans want to starve seniors or that by cutting spending the republicans are actually going to add more to the debt than not cutting spending? If not then this thread doesn't apply to you anyway.

If you are lets debate both of those bogus talking points.

Ironically, it's the Democrats who have pushed for stronger legislation to crack down on corporations who willingly hire illigal immigrants. But we're not ever going to go as far as deporting children of illegal immigrants who were born here, which is what some conservatives advocate. See as soon as something sensible makes it to the table, such as sweeping immigration reform, the yahoos come out with all sorts of wedges that place a stall on common sense legislation.

Do you also think a person is entitled to the fruits of his labors even though his actions were illegal?

Two separate issues. Children of illegal immigrants should not be punished for the illegal actions of their parents.

I also think that people who think it's "easy" for illegals to collect government welfare, don't know what they're talking about. First off, to even apply, they would be admitting they're not here legally, and all it would take is a quick phone call to ICE. That's why they stay in the shadows.

So, tell me, are you saying it is our responsibility to take care of and provide for the children of every illegal alien that gets across our borders? If so, why don't you just extend that to every child on earth?

I would have no child starve if I could get away with it, but it seems to me that you are saying these children are our responsibility. I'm more than willing to help, but they are not my responsibility.

Immie

Am I a good liberal lemming now?

Seriously you guys are saying that by cutting less than 1% of the total budget the republicans are trying to starve seniors?

Your also trying to say that by cutting the budget and spending they are actually going to add more to the debt than if they didn't spend less? This one is a doozie, and some liberals wonder why many americans view them as dim-witted.

Not all liberals mind you, there are many smart liberals out there but man the caliber of the ones posting here is just horrid.

Look at what group of people are fear mongering now.
I think this kind of rhetoric is brought up everytime there is an attempt to roll back spending.

You can't just threaten to cut people off, or that kind of rhetoric will never stop. There are masses of Americans who don't know anything other than what they see in a headline, and make judgments accordingly.

Maggie the republicans are cutting funding to programs, not eliminating the funding. You are speaking as if they are eliminating programs which they haven't proposed legislation for....YET.

I'm still going to get to your other post, i promise but i'll quote it again when i do so you dont miss it.

Hence my avatar ;)

Trust me I know most republicans are exactly the same as most democrats, at least the freshmen republicans are causing a stir instead of abiding by the status quo.

No, no, no, you don't understand. The only time Republicans want to scale things back is when Democrats are in control. When that changes then they have to cut taxes on the wealthy so that wealth will trickle down to the rest of us. BTW: I'm still waiting for the first drop to trickle down to me.

Of course, President Obama's idea of flooding the basement has done little except bring me a lot closer to that bottom step.

So what the heck is a good guy like me supposed to do?

Immie

Do what I do, do your best to ignore it :cool:
The rest of my life, and the rest of yours, government is going to be screwing us over (unless you become a billionaire, millions isn't enough in 2011 and beyond) and we're completely helpless to stop it.

Enjoy your family, your friends, life, and try to find a way to enjoy being broke lol.

I think the fed has a lot more control of it since they control how strong our dollar is for the most part.

But I think it would take a lot more tax raises and a lot more cuts to clean the current mess.

Especially in a year.

I think Maggie's heart is in the right place on that, but I think she should do the math on it, because I simply don't see where she is getting her idea.

Immie

Last edited:
I wont speak for republicans but for many conservatives, who usually vote for republicans, there is no hate toward any of these groups that I see.

If you want to talk about it just provide me a specific example of conservatives hating one of those groups....please explain how you come to the conclusion that the conservative behavior and/or position justifies the description of hate.

If the fringe elements from the left area making such ridiculous accusations (hate), then they're no better than the fringe elements from the right who are also capable of making absurd accusations.

The problem boils down to how Republicans plan to tackle the problem of a society that is living longer because of medical advances. Just handing them a check and telling them they're on their own seems rather stupid, for a variety of reasons.

What if a person 55 or younger, who would presumably be placed on this "new" voucher system instead of the Medicare system, exhausts his/her voucher allotment because of some ongoing illness or injury? Do those people thereafter get treated in an already overwhelmed and costly ER? Or do they just die in bed?

What if a person takes the annual check and cashes in for something other than medical care, maybe with a little kickback to some doctor?

I do like Paul Ryan's proposal for Medicaid, however, which is to make block grants available to all the states which will force them to work within those limits instead of getting reimbursed for expenditures. (Vermont already does that.) What has happened with Medicaid is there are too many contracted out middle-men involved which are administering the program, much of it totally unnecessary. So blame states, not the federal government, for screwing up the Medicaid program.

The problem is its the leadership of the democrat party such as pelosi, reid, dean, and obama saying these things not the fringe.

If it was just the fringe I would have never even made the thread.

EDIT: I'm not done yet maggie, i will adress the rest of your post shortly.....or tonight.

They can still cut back by using things like vouchers while putting things in the legislation to protect people in extreme circumstances. I wasn't really talking about medicare/cade here anyway but still.

You do realize if we dont do something right now about medicare, along with social security, to bring down the cost to the federal government those programs wont even exist anymore.

Would you prefer to cut back on peoples benefits or eliminate them completely? If we dont cut back we will lose these programs all together then no one gets anything back that they invested into the programs.

i tried to adress the rest of your post with my thoughts.

Forum List

Back