Republicans, Democrats, Sandy Hook and hypocrisy

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
I take a modicum of pleasure in the hypocrisy exhibited by voters and followers of the duopoly who shed tears over the the vile acts at Sandy Hook.

I am speaking to those of you who are disgusted by the loss of innocent, young, mostly white lives in CT yet shed no tears over the loss of equally as innocent and young life in Yemen or Pakistan or what have you. Our wise President frequently signs the relocation to the afterlife paperwork on countless innocent lives over seas yet people continue to vote for and high five these actions. Bush did it too. Obama has ramped it up. The guys before them and no doubt those to follow will maim, disfigure, torture, and murder thousands more and no doubt you hypocritical fiends will come here and whine about everything else.

I take a modicum of pleasure in the hypocrisy exhibited by voters and followers of the duopoly who shed tears over the the vile acts at Sandy Hook.

I am speaking to those of you who are disgusted by the loss of innocent, young, mostly white lives in CT yet shed no tears over the loss of equally as innocent and young life in Yemen or Pakistan or what have you. Our wise President frequently signs the relocation to the afterlife paperwork on countless innocent lives over seas yet people continue to vote for and high five these actions. Bush did it too. Obama has ramped it up. The guys before them and no doubt those to follow will maim, disfigure, torture, and murder thousands more and no doubt you hypocritical fiends will come here and whine about everything else.

Shut up hippie.

I too find it easier to laugh at things that are happening at the expense of others. I imagine if a drone strike killed my children and the responders who came in to help afterward my giggles would be more restrained.

Maybe these people should consider the ramifications of attacking us.
War is ugly - I ALMOST always oppose it. But sometimes you HAVE to kick back.

Maybe these people should consider the ramifications of attacking us.
War is ugly - I ALMOST always oppose it. But sometimes you HAVE to kick back.

I anxiously await your proof of how children too young to walk and talk have attacked us. I'll even settle for the official governments of say Yemen or Somalia and their specific acts of war, waged in name of honor and country no doubt, that have been perpetrated against our fair nation.

We attack citizens, period. Sometimes, after we attack them, we wait a bit, then strike again once the responders (police, fire, ems) have arrived.

Oh and since we are at war with these 8+ countries that we are currently bombing, I'd also like to see the Congressional declaration of war against each of these violent nations.

Forum List

Back