Republicans Create Rider To Stop Net Neutrality

NewsCorp, for instance, has been rapidly gobbling up various internet properties, and has partnered with Verizon in a alliance against Viacom, and Viacom of course has it's own stakes in Net neutrality.

They all want it done away with, so their media can dominate on the internet.

And this is bad because...
Ask Beck. He wants rivers of blood to prevent the Master Jew from doing just that very same thing.

That would mean I would have to start listening to him. As far as I know I have never heard any of his programs, and i would like to keep it that way.

Just read a Goebbels speech. It's the exact same rhetoric.

Beck: The communists are destroying the country
Goebbels: The communists are destroying the country

Beck: They're funded by the Master Jew, the Puppetmaster George Soros, who owns all the media except Fox News
Goebbels: they're funded by the Jews, who pull the strings of the media

Beck:'violence is coming'
Goebbels:brought the violence

Beck:we must stop the mexican invasion and the loss of real America
Goebbels: we must stop the Auslanders from destorying Germany and the German people

Beck: they poor keep having kids because Progressives pay them to; we must stop encouraging them to reproduce
Goebbels: the lower tenth keeps reproducing and eating away at society; we must end programs that reward them and prevent them from having more children

Beck: I'm the only one you can trust in the media- the rest is owned by the Jewish Puppetmaster Soros
Goebbels: we're the only media that can be allowed- the rest is owned by the Jews

It's happened here before...

Beck: We must stop the communist progressives' war against the rich
Goebbels: [the Nazis sided with Mussolini]

They tried it in America before (see: The Business Plot)

Last edited:
78.jpg

And as to that time? Detractors have all the time in the world. Problem is? Not all are willing to listen or watch...and is a personal decision by the receiver as to watch or listen.

It is perceived therefore by these politicians that 'equal time' doesn't exist, and therefore must be forced.

Liberalism...ideas so good, they have to be mandated by law!

like all those ideas that had to be put in the constitution?
snap.gif

Beck: They're funded by the Master Jew, the Puppetmaster George Soros, who owns all the media except Fox News

Goebbels: we must stop the Auslanders from destorying Germany and the German people

Beck: they poor keep having kids because Progressives pay them to; we must stop encouraging them to reproduce
Goebbels: the lower tenth keeps reproducing and eating away at society; we must end programs that reward them and prevent them from having more children

Beck: I'm the only one you can trust in the media- the rest is owned by the Jewish Puppetmaster Soros
Goebbels: we're the only media that can be allowed- the rest is owned by the Jews

Uh. Beck is a private citizen - not a member of the government. I would have thought comparing Hitler's Minister of Propaganda to Beck was beneath you, but considering your rapid decline, it appears to be perfectly consistent with what you substitute for intellectual integrity.

The American Republican stance pretty much says the same thing. Republicans seem to want to be in control of everything that goes on in this country, and that free will be destroyed. If a Republican thinks anything I do to be "immoral" or any other thing they dont agree with, they want to make a law against it.
:lol: Conservatives want maximum individual freedom and minimal government interference.
The American Democratic stance basically states that every individual is protected against discrimination and is able to live their lives in relative peace and harmony, without fear that someone else be able to take away their right to independence of thought and action, under reasonable circumstances.
Not really. The American Democratic stance is that no one is capable of making their own decisions, and must have Big Government looking out for them from cradle to grave. For instance, the government decided that YOU have to buy insurance, regardless of your health or economic circumstances.
I submit to you, that if either of the "leftist" or "rightwing" theories in this country are to lead us to be closer to China, it would be the Republicans.

Thanks for playing :)
Your submission is rejected. China is a Communist nation. Therefore, it is leftist. This is inarguable.

Looks Capitalist to me.

I'm quite certain Beck isn't on par with Göbbels.

I doubt Beck will have his children killed when Rupert Murdoch retires.

The American Republican stance pretty much says the same thing. Republicans seem to want to be in control of everything that goes on in this country, and that free will be destroyed. If a Republican thinks anything I do to be "immoral" or any other thing they dont agree with, they want to make a law against it.
:lol: Conservatives want maximum individual freedom and minimal government interference.

Not really. The American Democratic stance is that no one is capable of making their own decisions, and must have Big Government looking out for them from cradle to grave. For instance, the government decided that YOU have to buy insurance, regardless of your health or economic circumstances.
I submit to you, that if either of the "leftist" or "rightwing" theories in this country are to lead us to be closer to China, it would be the Republicans.

Thanks for playing :)
Your submission is rejected. China is a Communist nation. Therefore, it is leftist. This is inarguable.

Looks Capitalist to me.

Unsurprisingly, you have no idea what Capitalism is.

China is transitioning from Communism to Fascism. But Totalitarianism by another name is still Totalitarianism, you brain damaged moron.

Uh. Beck is a private citizen - not a member of the government. I would have thought comparing Hitler's Minister of Propaganda to Beck was beneath you, but considering your rapid decline, it appears to be perfectly consistent with what you substitute for intellectual integrity.

Wasn't Goebbels a private citizen before becoming part of the system?

Also... isn't Beck a public figure embedded in the media?

Wasn't Goebbels a private citizen before becoming part of the system?

Also... isn't Beck a public figure embedded in the media?
there is NO, ZERO, ZIPO, comparison between Beck and Goebbels

FoxNews has just about openly admitted that they are the media arm of the Republican party.

AKA, "the Ministry of Propaganda".

MSNBC is the same on the left side of the fence.

Just because they're not officially a member of the government doesn't mean they don't serve the politicians who make up the government, or control them for that matter.

let me know when they start building concentration camps

It took a long time, a world war, and a whole lot of propaganda to get to the point where there were concentration camps. I'm relatively sure that no-one in Germany knew how that particular scenario would turn out before the Nazis took power.

But that doesn't matter...

... because, your hyperbole aside, I'm not saying that the Tea Party, or far-left Progressives for that matter, are anything like the Nazis, because they aren't, but there are certainly comparisons that can be drawn between purveyors of radical propaganda.

Last edited:
let me know when they start building concentration camps

It took a long time, a world war, and a whole lot of propaganda to get to the point where there were concentration camps. I'm relatively sure that no-one in Germany knew how that particular scenario would turn out before the Nazis took power.

But that doesn't matter...

... because, your hyperbole aside, I'm not saying that the Tea Party, or far-left Progressives for that matter, are anything like the Nazis, because they aren't, but there are certainly comparisons that can be drawn between purveyors of radical propaganda.
the hyperbole is making the comparison in the first place

Forum List

Back