Bills Democrats Have Blocked With Obama as President

Facts are facts, these bills would have helped create more jobs, they were introduced by republicans, they were blocked by democrats. Did you want to talk about it or do you want to go off topic by trying to distract from these facts with your questions?

Some on here are saying they would have destroyed the environment, maybe pick one of the bills you agree with others on and we can discuss it...you know the details...maybe we can even compare the potential environmental damage to the potential job creation. Or maybe you will try and prop up a straw man to argue against instead.

I'll do what I please - and what I choose to do is attack the motive of the thread itself. It's called "partisan hackery." It's blatant, it's stupid, and it sure as shit isn't well researched -

Translation: "Damn it pilgrim isn't being all partisan about it and is just posting the facts, how can I argue something where the facts don't back me up if the idiot who made the thread won't fall for my strategies to make partisans fall into arguing things that don't relate to the topic"

It's automatically partisan that you posted bills blocked by one side, and not bills blocked by the other - so-in order to give an incomplete picture, dipshit.

While your overblown, the world is going to turn into a giant ball of fire, rhetoric sounds good its just not really as accurate as you would want it to be.

Also, abortion bills don't have to do with creating jobs for Americans which is why none are on that list.

You aren't really trying to say that all of the bills on your list would have created jobs, are you?

H.J.Res. 37 and H.R. 2018 could be seen to help some job creation but not at a high enough level to call them "jobs bills".

H.Con.Res. 34—Budget for Fiscal Year 2012, an actual budget, wasn't a jobs bill either but IF the govt did put up a budget many business types would have felt more secure and confident about the direction of the country. Less uncertanty = more confidence = more hiring.

The rest would have helped create the atmosphere for businesses to expand their employment.

Based on what proof? Extending the Bush era tax cuts on the "job creators" was supposed to help create jobs. What more incentive do businesses need than keeping more of their money?

I'll do what I please - and what I choose to do is attack the motive of the thread itself. It's called "partisan hackery." It's blatant, it's stupid, and it sure as shit isn't well researched -

Translation: "Damn it pilgrim isn't being all partisan about it and is just posting the facts, how can I argue something where the facts don't back me up if the idiot who made the thread won't fall for my strategies to make partisans fall into arguing things that don't relate to the topic"

It's automatically partisan that you posted bills blocked by one side, and not bills blocked by the other - so-in order to give an incomplete picture, dipshit.

I did it to provide the actual bills, which can be related to creating jobs, which the dem controlled senate have blocked. Your refusal to do anything but off topic hackery toward me shows you know this as does your unwillingness to pick a specific bill to try and discuss.

Unless you want to actually be a man, step up, and discuss something this will be my last response to your postings on the matter.

You aren't really trying to say that all of the bills on your list would have created jobs, are you?

H.J.Res. 37 and H.R. 2018 could be seen to help some job creation but not at a high enough level to call them "jobs bills".

H.Con.Res. 34—Budget for Fiscal Year 2012, an actual budget, wasn't a jobs bill either but IF the govt did put up a budget many business types would have felt more secure and confident about the direction of the country. Less uncertanty = more confidence = more hiring.

The rest would have helped create the atmosphere for businesses to expand their employment.

Based on what proof? Extending the Bush era tax cuts on the "job creators" was supposed to help create jobs. What more incentive do businesses need than keeping more of their money?

I didn't bring up Obama's continuing the Bush era idiocy as this was a thread about bills dems have blocked from the rep house. I brought up specific bills the Dem senate has shot down which I feel all would have helped create more jobs if they were passed.

Is there a specific bill which I put on the list that you think wouldn't do so? Which bill is it and why do you think it wouldn't have created jobs?

I did it to provide the actual bills, which can be related to creating jobs, which the dem controlled senate have blocked. Your refusal to do anything but off topic hackery toward me shows you know this as does your unwillingness to pick a specific bill to try and discuss.

Unless you want to actually be a man, step up, and discuss something this will be my last response to your postings on the matter.

lol @ "be a man"

You be a man, and go and grab yourself the list of bills blocked by your party, hack.

Anything VaYank? I was kinda looking forward to discussing it together if you wanted.

I am fine with discussing, as you are not one of the "trolls" here. However, I feel as if you have the scenario backwards. You put up all of these bills that you "feel" would have created jobs, then ask me to pick one and tell you why I "feel" it wouldn't have. How about you start it off by providing data/proof/evidence that any of them WOULD have created jobs and not hurt our envirnment or our citizens' rights.

Oh wait, congress blocked a bunch of polluter, corporate executive, labor unfriendly tax cutting bills?

Seriously?

Oh my.

You forgot the numerous abortion bans congress tried to pass.

While your overblown, the world is going to turn into a giant ball of fire, rhetoric sounds good its just not really as accurate as you would want it to be.

Also, abortion bills don't have to do with creating jobs for Americans which is why none are on that list.

Well first off, neither do any of these bills that got shitcanned.

And.. they tried to pass like a hundred of them.

It was the pre-dominate subject of legislation coming from the conservative side of the aisle.

Oh wait, congress blocked a bunch of polluter, corporate executive, labor unfriendly tax cutting bills?

Seriously?

Oh my.

You forgot the numerous abortion bans congress tried to pass.

but isn't the gop the obstructionists?

isn't that your excuse for Obama's failures?

Anything VaYank? I was kinda looking forward to discussing it together if you wanted.

I am fine with discussing, as you are not one of the "trolls" here. However, I feel as if you have the scenario backwards. You put up all of these bills that you "feel" would have created jobs, then ask me to pick one and tell you why I "feel" it wouldn't have. How about you start it off by providing data/proof/evidence that any of them WOULD have created jobs and not hurt our envirnment or our citizens' rights.

did you read the description of each bill? Each description has a small sentance or two showing how the bill could help make more jobs.

If you think a description is wrong please feel free to tell me why and I'll either give you reasons I disagree with your view or tell you that you changed my mind.

Forum List

Back