Republicans control both house of Congress

"Republicans control both house of Congress" says the title.
Then, all of a sudden without any warning comes this:

Gramps How can you say that??? Bush the repub started a dumbass war Thats a world class loser
:cuckoo:

What great legislation has the GOP congress passed this year?

so when they say our government stinks they might have a point
The Republicans have been terrible. Obama has been even worse.
Gramps How can you say that??? Bush the repub started a dumbass war Thats a world class loser
Bush isn't around anymore dumbass. When you fuck up on your job do you get to blame the guy you replaced a decade earlier?

If all your time is spent trying to fix what he screwed up, yes.

They're not looking for alternatives or compromise. Republicans want one thing, and that is to secure more wealth and power for the already wealthy and powerful.

Democrats controlled both houses of congress in Bush's 2nd term. The first thing on the senate list was, umm, oh yeah, steriod use in baseball. Meanwhile the new chairperson of the House Banking committee who had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae told us that Fannie was doing fine. The difference between republicans and democrats is that republicans try to do the right thing and democrats play every dirty trick in the book. It's likely that Barney Frank pushed Fannie over the edge for the biggest October surprise in history but the media, which never saw a democrat they didn't like, never asked him the tough question like "what the hell were you doing".

So tiring. very tired and old. The DemWitts and RINO collapsed housing. Goes back to CRA & Glass Stegal. They changed the rules and the bankers took advantage of their stupidity. RINO DEM and WASH Cartel were too busy partying lying traveling and stealing Tax dollars to mind the store. GWB was just one in a sea of them. Anyone who tried to stop it got bashed by DemWits and MSM. Enough already with your tired old crap. Stop it with the sound bites.

We need to clean house of all RINO DemWitted loons and get real Americans into Congress. Not a bunch of crooked lawyers.

Bush isn't around anymore dumbass. When you fuck up on your job do you get to blame the guy you replaced a decade earlier?

Democrats controlled both houses of congress in Bush's 2nd term.

Humm. Seems like this right winger sees some reason to bring Bush up.

tell him/her. Bush aint here no more.
And when he was here, treat what he did like he didnt do it.

Its easier to blame Obama that way if you dont bring up Bush.

What great legislation has the GOP congress passed this year?

Now why you want to bring up shit like that? It hurts Wepubs widdle feelings.
And they already feel violated by the ones they loved.

Dont you know that they (Republicans) have been focused like a LAZER on jobs jobs jobs.

thats how Obama got the UE rate so low. LMAO.

so when they say our government stinks they might have a point
The Republicans have been terrible. Obama has been even worse.

gramps didn't know you were such an ah thanks for letting me know and Yes you moron when some president gives the country cancer it lasts for many years We all know you'd like to forget that repub murdering swine but we won't let you

gramps didn't know you were such an ah thanks for letting me know and Yes you moron when some president gives the country cancer it lasts for many years We all know you'd like to forget that repub murdering swine but we won't let you
hahaha... You won't, huh? You are an imbecile if you think it means anything in the big scheme of things. You just go ahead dwell on things fabricated in the far past. Adults do not have time for that. It's time to gear up for rebuilding the country.:badgrin:

I have spent many hundreds and even thousands of hours trying to learn how we got to this place in time and the results of my research has lead me to quite a few startling conclusions that I can back with facts and data. The biggest thing we need to know going forward that as U.S citizens, we are not protected by the Bill of Rights or the Constitution...we have been simply led to believe that is the case. We are actually under UCC (universal commercial code) where they deal with the corporate fiction that is the all caps name that was created with our birth certificate that was written on bond paper and it became monetized and used as an instrument for this corporate entity know as USA.INC to use to borrow money against based on the commerce, taxes and fees the legal fiction/strawman would pay over their lifetime. You see, we became collateral and indentured debt slaves to the banking oligarchs that bailed out USA.INC after the March 11th, 1933 Chapter 11 bankruptcy. That was why there was a gold confiscation of the citizens that had to exchange their "real money" for Federal Reserve notes. Gold was priced at 35 dollars an ounce at the time but after that gold was confiscated, the price rose and these international bankers made out like bandits.

Due to the Civil War and subsequent debt that was incurred, the international bankers were not going to help a crippled country without making sure that they were going to get paid back along with usury so the Act of 1871 was enacted that kicked the organic constitution to the curb. We went from the united states for America to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and yes, the all caps is significant because it represents a corporation under Black's Law dictionary. A separate constitution was written that instead of explaining our rights simply granted us rights and privileges via licenses that we would have to purchase. They enact acts, statutes and codes because a corporation is only a fictional entity and can only enter contracts with other fictional entities and that is where our birth certificates come into play. They create your all caps strawman fiction and then claim to be the trustee of that corporate entity and the holder of that bond that was created of which they borrow against and "dip into it" when they need to do so. It is without a doubt, the cleverest form of slavery ever developed. The 13th amendment did not free the slaves insomuch as it made everyone an indentured slave. As time as progressed, the window for any and all remedies to "right the ship" have been closing because our ignorance of the law is the same thing as consent. I have barely scratched the surface of the lies and deceit of the pawns that have been used by the international bankers that have kept this Babylonian debt slavery system in place and if you are looking to those in D.C to free you? You are simply pissing in to the wind. What it will take is people waking up to the lies and deceit that have enslaved you before it is too late. Right now the military industrial complex that is the shadow government that really runs things are planning to rid this country and the planet of what they call "useless eaters" because as we enter the robotic age, they will need less and less slaves to serve the collective. They have weapons and technology that are 100 to 150 years ahead of what we have been allowed to see. We have gone from a microprocessor that took up the length of a large laboratory to one that fits into the dimple of a golf ball. We have got to wake up as a people and see what has been done before they put their technocratic, feudalistic one world government in place after they have "genocided" billions. This is real and this is our future unless we wake up.

Last edited:
hahaha... You won't, huh? You are an imbecile if you think it means anything in the big scheme of things. You just go ahead dwell on things fabricated in the far past. Adults do not have time for that. It's time to gear up for rebuilding the country.:badgrin:

Ever hear the saying about those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it ??? That's why I call you and others of your ilk here stupid

Ever hear the saying about those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it ??? That's why I call you and others of your ilk here stupid

Don't let it get you down, Edds...you were way ahead of the curve 14 years ago and you knew that we were heading down the road to fascism even though most of us on the old board could not see it because we were blinded by false patriotism.... and it has only gotten worse. I just ask you to bear in mind that neither political party represents us and that we are on our own. There is going to come a day when we are all going to have to come together and unite as one voice and help each other...because the powers that be that really call the shots are betting that it will not happen. I beg to differ...I pledge any resource that I have and I will share it with anyone in need and I don't care what your political stripe is and what you might have believed because we are all in this together and only by being united can we take down this debt slavery system. The one thing that I hold onto is knowing that there are good people in the system that have been keeping the wolf at bay and have done so at great personal risk...some have even lost their life for revealing what the great plan is. The new world order is very much behind schedule because of good people that believe in us and that we have the ability to see the man behind the curtain which are the international bankers that create credit out of thin air and then insist on repayment with usury. We may have some tough times ahead but I have faith that we are going to prevail. I believe that once this slavery system has been revealed and those behind it face justice? We will thrive and human suffering will be eradicated and we will become what were meant to be ...enlightened and our destinies fulfilled.

Forum List

Back