Republicans Continue to Insult Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting answer, even though it's transphobic, since according to democrats men can get pregnant and have abortions.
See, this is why it's not worth replying to you. You're not a serious person, and you're unable to have even a semblance of a serious discussion. You do this when you know you're wrong and have nothing intelligent to say in response.

Wow, you really don't understand basic biology.

LOL
I know you can't read, so I taunt you with something you would have to read. 🤣

I'm mean like that.

From what I see, the most adamant supporters of RvsW are old White women who have been duped into thinking they are champions for "Women's Rights". The Democrats are playing them like a fiddle.
Go set women straight about what they should be upset about. Go mansplain it to them. See how that goes. :laugh:

"Shut up bitch".............and there we have it, folks.
Notice how unhinged they're getting? Another Trumper, Peter Navarro, was convicted today. All their MAGA heroes are getting locked up, or stained with felony charges. So they are lashing out. It's going to get worse here, and the mods will allow it since they are wingnuts, too, with a couple of exceptions.

They're losing BIGLY and can't handle it. :auiqs.jpg:

Very few even spell it correctly. Nearly everyone leaves off the ‘c’ at the beginning.

I find myself reminded of a time, several years ago, when I was serving as a photographer for the quinceañera of a friend's daughter. At some point, aboard a “party bus” loaded with high-spirited youth, I was dismayed to observe this very beautiful young woman [c]rapping along to a [c]rap with these lyrics…

“Bitches ain't shit but whores and chicks.”

The piece seemed to consist of nothing but that one sentence repeated over and over again. I didn't get the sense that this beautiful young woman had any sense at all as to just how utterly disgusting and degrading that was toward women; what this was conditioning her to expect with regard to how men should think of her and how men should treat her.

What utterly toxic shit to be feeding into any young person's mind.
Obviously she doesn't consider herself a bitch.

Holy fuck, you're old. 🙄

Republicans have pretty much lost suburban women. They never had Urban women. They are left with rural women, and that won't win elections. Yet they continue to alienate woman with draconian abortion bans, banning library books and sometimes libraries themselves, and attacking their children's education.

Now they are calling women stupid. Great strategy!

Interesting ad, you think that will make them forget how you all want to make their daughters shower with men?

That's dumb from the first word. In fact, the first word is what makes the entire statement dumb.
Can you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back