Republicans Continue to Insult Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
:auiqs.jpg:

There’s also no video/audio of him confessing to extorting Ukraine.

Those Republicans!

Now I need to warn all the suburban women I know planning to vote for Trump that they should vote for the sniffing rapist Biden because Republicans are insulting.

It’ll be a tough choice for them - be insulted or assaulted...

There is no such video. There is a soundbite passed around by right wing idiots from a 20 something minute discussion between Biden and Richard Haas.

There’s also no video/audio of him confessing to extorting Ukraine.

Those Republicans!

Now I need to warn all the suburban women I know planning to vote for Trump that they should vote for the sniffing rapist Biden because Republicans are insulting.

It’ll be a tough choice for them - be insulted or assaulted...

There is no such video. There is a soundbite passed around by right wing idiots from a 20 something minute discussion between Biden and Richard Haas.

Dems want women replaced by men, want kids groomed from age 5 in school, yet claim to care about women and children. They seem to think all women vote in lockstep. Conservative women can think. Liberal women just vote however their men tell them to.
Conservative women might be able to think, but right wing women don't.

Republicans have pretty much lost suburban women. They never had Urban women. They are left with rural women, and that won't win elections. Yet they continue to alienate woman with draconian abortion bans, banning library books and sometimes libraries themselves, and attacking their children's education.

Now they are calling women stupid. Great strategy!

You idiots can't even define what a woman is!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Republicans have pretty much lost suburban women. They never had Urban women. They are left with rural women, and that won't win elections. Yet they continue to alienate woman with draconian abortion bans, banning library books and sometimes libraries themselves, and attacking their children's education.

Huh, so in the first clip, never mentions the word “women” or the word “stupid”, the uses a completely different clip of trump NOT saying women are stupid, and put them in the same video to try and make it look like they are the same thing.

This is a textbook example of propaganda.

Last edited:

And, who is it that lets men into their dressing rooms to see them naked, or compete against them in sports? And who banned abortions, we just don't like paying for them. Any book you want to read is available somewhere, we just aren't child molestors like you. Are you stupid or somethin, Forrest?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Republicans have a woman running to be their nominee. Do Democrats have a woman running to be their nominee?

File that last tweet under my thread The New York Times Sucks, also.

Ok, keep telling yourself that while women vote for Democrats in the next election. Only shriveled up, old post-childbirth women with no daughters, nieces, or any female loved ones, or the ones who hate their fellow females will vote Republican. A very tiny minority.

Don't take my word for it - look at the polling.

Interesting answer, even though it's transphobic, since according to democrats men can get pregnant and have abortions.

I don't look to Twitter threads for answers, but hey whatever works for you.

The right-wing war on women continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back