Republicans/conservatives= family values???

I almost feel sorry for them continually getting caught cheating on their wives (Gingrich, Ensign) or being outed (Ken Mehlman, James Guckert, )

I think you should feel sorry for yourself, because if this is all you got to whine about, you my dear don't HAVE a LIFE.

Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephie. But you're here posting about it :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I almost feel sorry for them continually getting caught cheating on their wives (Gingrich, Ensign) or being outed (Ken Mehlman, James Guckert, )

BOY? We have much larger problems in this nation than some's supposed infidelity.

Pay attention and stop getting distracted with the mudslinging CRAP when those YOU apparently support are far LESS than clean themselves.

You come here post bullshit sliver in the EYE crap, when you ave a 2X6 plank in your own...

*HYPOCRITE*

So when guy forces his best friends wife to keep having sex with him under threat of ending his employment that is nothing to worry about huh?

Lets all remember what party desided it was MORE important to chase sexual crap than to get our enemies like OBL.

I think you should feel sorry for yourself, because if this is all you got to whine about, you my dear don't HAVE a LIFE.

Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephie. But you're here posting about it :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

I'm here for the entertainment, and you don't disappoint.:lol::eusa_whistle:

BOY? We have much larger problems in this nation than some's supposed infidelity.

Pay attention and stop getting distracted with the mudslinging CRAP when those YOU apparently support are far LESS than clean themselves.

You come here post bullshit sliver in the EYE crap, when you ave a 2X6 plank in your own...

*HYPOCRITE*

When its the main platform of the enemies......errr.....the opponent's party, its important because they made it so.

*HYPOCRITE*

When its the main platform of the enemies......errr.....the opponent's party, its important because they made it so.

ALL it means is that you prefer to wallow in the MUD with the rest of the SCUM.

Awww...go easy on the guy.

He has to console himself with his Eliot Spitzer sock collection.

So when guy forces his best friends wife to keep having sex with him under threat of ending his employment that is nothing to worry about huh?

Lets all remember what party desided it was MORE important to chase sexual crap than to get our enemies like OBL.

You talking about Billy boy Clinton I take it.
and now you're on Obl. man you are all over the place dear.:cuckoo:

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

What say you? Should the Repubs come clean w/ their base?

Arnold is hardly your Typical Conservative Republican. He is widely Refereed to as a Rino. Far more Liberal than most Republicans. Not surprising at all he got caught with his pants down.

I can't ever remember them representing such values in action. Maybe in talk, but not action. Its ironic that they trumpet said values to appease their evangelical base :eusa_angel: KNOWING they won't practice what they preach.

We now have Newtie entering the Repub primaries. He makes Limbaugh look good w/ his three marriages. :eusa_eh:

Schwarzenegger is only the latest example of this hypocrisy although I'll cut him some slack as he didn't holler "family values" from the rooftops as Newtie did while he was simultaneously cheating on his 2nd(?) wife.

Arnold is hardly your Typical Conservative Republican. He is widely Refereed to as a Rino. Far more Liberal than most Republicans. Not surprising at all he got caught with his pants down.

And completely disingenuous seeing the title of this spectacle...

I'm not sure what ever gave you the idea that the Republican Party reflects family values. Actions speak louder than words.

Let's not forget JOHN EDWARDS. that "family value DEMOCRAT" fathered a baby with another woman while his wife was dying from Cancer and RAN for President during it all. There were lots here who were ready to vote for the snake.

but hey, it's ONLY REPUBLICANS who do it....:eusa_whistle:

No JOHN ENSIGN

The woman he fucked ( you know his best friends wife) has testified to this fact.

*HYPOCRITE*

ALL it means is that you prefer to wallow in the MUD with the rest of the SCUM.
He is just another chink in the Repubs already battered, family-values, platform. It will come up in the primaries or the gen'l because Newtie announced his candidacy. He is ushering it in w/ his baggage

And completely disingenuous seeing the title of this spectacle...

I started this thread because the conservative, standard-bearer- Newtie announced his candidacy :D This is the guy who was calling for the Presidents head while he was simultaneously cheating on his wife :eusa_clap:

Last edited:

I have two words for you to ponder

clinton and kenendy.

Absolutely...what IS it about political power and men and not being able to keep their trousers zipped????

Now go show us where Edwards campaigned on being more moral than republicans.

No JOHN ENSIGN

The woman he fucked ( you know his best friends wife) has testified to this fact.

:lol: let me see, I think HE RESIGNED. did your boys Clinton, Edwards, Newsome?
Naaa, they think they are above all that. Didn't you all say about Clinton, it WAS ONLY A BLOW JOB.:lol:

Forum List

Back