Republicans Care About Small Businesses...Right?

I think loving Walmart with all your heart may be a requirement to be a Real American, pickup trucks, horrible country music, football, Jebus, the Flag and Walmart.

I'm going to take issue with you on horrible country music. Country music is anything but horrible.

Fuck no they don't, George Bush eradicated small business and destroyed the middle class during his time in office.

Rich Republicans are only about Rich Republicans, the rest are too stupid to know any different.
I was in business serving others in business and he didn't eradicate anyone I knew. Were you in high school?

No, I was working in my family's multi-million dollar mom and pops business until we sold when Bush gang-raped banking and governmental practices that helped foster small business while devaluing the currency and destroying this country with his pointless cocksucking wars. We got out clean luckily, our friends and family not so lucky. Not to mention destroying the economy with his debt which will take two or three generations to fix if (god willing) this country isn't stupid enough to put another Republican in office.

When I was a kid during the Clinton Administration, virtually every family in our neighborhood had small or side businesses as well as good paying careers. This piece of Bush comes along and it was like a pandemic cleaned out the upper-middle class as people were fired and scrambling for shit jobs desperately trying to make ends meet for the first time in our life.

That's great that none of this effected you and you don't care, that's very Republican of you.

You trash Bush, you praise Clinton. What is your assessment of the current Administration 5+ years and its track record for small business? HINT: Blaming Bush is not a solution for the next decade nor is it a pass for any years of neglect towards US Small Businesses.

This President has never run a small business. He is more comfortable and skillful in a Fortune 500 board room with corporate cronies vs. an entreprenuer operating a business in flyover country like Nebraska and employing 54 people.

A health Main Street is what the USA needs. Blaming Bush is not a viable solution.

The Liberals in our town said the same thing before Walmart built here in Benson, AZ.
Only 3 shops closed out of the hundreds that we have.
One was an office supply place and he was getting ready to retire anyway.
One was a Dollar Store. We had two, now there is one.
One was a General Store that wasn't all that great.
All of our other small businesses are doing very well and they are thriving because of our Walmart Store.
Our community is also doing very well due to Walmart's very generous donations to all of our community groups.
You all need to stop believing the political propaganda lies that the left keep spewing.
The reason the left do not like Walmart is because they refuse to unionize. That spells out to mean, the left is losing big bucks in political donations. The left don't care about low & fixed income people who shop there.

So Republicans, answer me this...is driving small businesses out of business good for small businesses?

They can get savvy about advertising, give out rewards, etc etc
OR go under
that's how life works...you don't always win and sometime you fail
but what would any of you government dependents know about that
Basically another version of "Let them die!" And you people say that Grayson is crazy. Got it! :thup:

I think you are right, as it had already started almost before I hit <ENTER> on my keyboard.

Right, more of the same. "Let zem DIE!" Thanks for your contribution. :thup:

So Republicans, answer me this...is driving small businesses out of business good for small businesses?
I'm a conservative, not a Republican, but I don't want you to focus on that and blow a gasket. Wally World also puts up stores in heavily Democrat/liberal areas so how Republicans are responsible for that will have to remain a mystery wrapped in an enigma. I have been a small businessman for 27 plus years and obviously supportive of anyone in the same boat but can say if you are trying to compete with WallMart, you will fail.

If you open up a burger joint next to a McDonalds you better have something different to offer the public. Or you will fail. You want to outlaw McDonalds too? What law would you pass?
Where do I start with this claptrap? Is it the LOCAL small businesses that up and DECIDE to put up shop next to these established MEGA CORPORATIONS or is it these MEGA CORPORATIONS that decide to enter a small town and setup shop there?

If you're going to debate, you should be honest sir.
If you are going to debate you need the ability to process concepts sir. You missed my point entirely. You can't compete with mega corporations by trying to offer the same goods and services.

Plus, mega stores do get turned down. If they go up, it was approved by the local municipality or zoning commission. If you don't like it don't shop there or move.

Forum List

Back